Tula (Pirates Of Dark Water): 4
Zarana: 2

By UMPIRE

Donatello (Mirage) vs. Jubei Yagyu

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 4
Jubei Yagyu: 3

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 18 Match 17279 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Baby Doll vs. Ladybug

MATCH SCORE
Chloe Bourgeois: 1
Baby Doll: 0
Ladybug: 2

By UMPIRE

Minute Men (Kaiserreich) vs. The French Foreign Legion

MATCH SCORE
Minute Men (Kaiserreich): 1
The French Foreign Legion: 2

By UMPIRE

G.I. Joe vs. Zombies vs. The Super Hero Taisen Army

MATCH SCORE
G.I. Joe: 2
Zombies (Return of the Living Dead): 1
The Super Hero Taisen Universe: 5

By UMPIRE

Doctor Strange vs. Fat Buu

MATCH SCORE
Doctor Strange: 6
Fat Buu: 1

By UMPIRE

Space Jockey Alien vs. Astro Megazord

MATCH SCORE
Space Jockey Alien: 2
Astro Megazord: 4

By UMPIRE

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Galford D. Weller

MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 6
Galford D. Weller: 3

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. Agent Bishop

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 5
Agent Bishop: 1

By UMPIRE

King Triton vs. The Leviathan (Atlantis)

MATCH SCORE
King Triton: 6
The Leviathan (Atlantis): 1

By UMPIRE

Daredevil vs. Michael Myers

MATCH SCORE
Daredevil: 8
Michael Myers: 2

By UMPIRE

Leonardo (Mirage) vs. Haohmaru

MATCH SCORE
Leonardo (Mirage): 6
Haohmaru : 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Julian Bashir vs. Hawkeye Pierce

MATCH SCORE
Julian Bashir: 2
Hawkeye Pierce: 7

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Master Shifu vs. Eric Taylor

MATCH SCORE
Master Shifu: 2
Eric Taylor: 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Ryu Hayabusa vs. Deathstroke

MATCH SCORE
Ryu Hayabusa: 3
Deathstroke: 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Arthur Morgan vs. Robin Hood

MATCH SCORE
Arthur Morgan: 1
Robin Hood: 5

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Kida vs. Princess Merida

MATCH SCORE
Kida: 3
Princess Merida: 6

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Puss in Boots (Shrek) vs. The Cube

MATCH SCORE
Puss in Boots (Shrek): 3
The Cube: 4

By UMPIRE

11:10 - Dr. Herbert West vs. Julian Bashir

MATCH SCORE
Dr. Herbert West: 7
Julian Bashir: 2

Green Lantern vs Goku

megarock58

Green Lantern, any incarnation.

The Ring is much too powerful and diverse for Goku to handle, who only ever had to deal with things like punches, kicks, and ki blasts.

Eh, in Justice League #1 and 2 Superman is breaking Hal's constructs, which surprises Hal. Goku could do the same with his own fists, or his ki. Then again the GL ring can do more then just that.

Question is, can the GL's tag Goku?

Eh, in Justice League #1 and 2 Superman is breaking Hal's constructs, which surprises Hal. Goku could do the same with his own fists, or his ki. Then again the GL ring can do more then just that.

Question is, can the GL's tag Goku?

Hm. Maybe I overlooked this fight... Thanks for the reality-slap, broham. :P

One thing is certain. Goku will tag (insert_lantern) at least once.

Green Lantern could basically absorb the energy behind Goku's attacks. You know how they have their strength? Ki. Attacks? Ki.

If he absorbs them, he'll negate the damage, and leave Goku with less Ki.

Essentially, Green Lantern wins.

Hasn't Goku fought energy absorbers before? Ala the androids? I don't think he'll expend too much energy before realizing what's going on. His battle savvy ensures this.

Only 2 Androids absorbed energy.

He only fought one. Android 19.

Goku didn't do well against him, granted he was sick.

Then came Yakon who kept absorbing Goku's Ki, except his body had a limit and he exploded from over-consumption.

The Green Lanterns don't have a limit as to what they can absorb, and even if they do, they can easily expend it back in the form of an attack.

Beyond that... everything aspect of combat Goku will use is powered by Ki. He punches Green Lantern, the Ki is absorbed. He fires a Kamehameha, its absorbed.

Its why he's strong, durable, and fast. All because of the Ki.

There's really nothing Goku can do to the Green Lanterns.

Only 2 Androids absorbed energy.

He only fought one. Android 19.

Goku didn't do well against him, granted he was sick.

Then came Yakon who kept absorbing Goku's Ki, except his body had a limit and he exploded from over-consumption.

The Green Lanterns don't have a limit as to what they can absorb, and even if they do, they can easily expend it back in the form of an attack.

Beyond that... everything aspect of combat Goku will use is powered by Ki. He punches Green Lantern, the Ki is absorbed. He fires a Kamehameha, its absorbed.

Its why he's strong, durable, and fast. All because of the Ki.

There's really nothing Goku can do to the Green Lanterns.

Food for thought. :P

Green Lantern could basically absorb the energy behind Goku's attacks. You know how they have their strength? Ki. Attacks? Ki.

If he absorbs them, he'll negate the damage, and leave Goku with less Ki.

Essentially, Green Lantern wins.

then why doesn't he absorb every hit, since everything has kinetic energy?

He can't thats why, Ki will not be absorbed by someone that has no clue what it is. If that is his only way of winning, Goku stomps.

Goku loses if he loses his energy blast while physicaly able to keep up he will expend to much energy throwing attacks and ssj3+kamehamehas will tire him out Goku's baisicly while he is able to keep up but for as strong as he is Goku's stamina is subpar.

Because then there would be no story in comics.

Beyond that:

The Ring has an advanced AI. It'd scan the energy flowing within Goku... and inform him of it.

Simple as that.

show a scan where he has absorbed qi energy? I wouldn't ask that, but you ask these kinds of questions all the time.

Jeager is completely wrong. Since when is a simple punch in DBZ powered completely by ki? Granted, rut eu Z fighters have shown the ability to increase the power of a hit with ki, but not every single attack is dependent on ki.

One a scan is not needed to show Green Lantern rings can absorb energy as thats very much common knowledge if you ever picked up a Green Lantern comic and know about them. Two Goku is not as powerful as Superman for the last time which has been said so many times on this site. Yes Superman is very powerful and on a level Goku even at SS3 will still not be on. Thats not even counting the fact Superman constantly and always holds back. Superman has almost a unlimited amount of how much the sun can power him. Last Green Lantern rings are on a cosmic level which is something Goku is not and Goku has never faced a being like a Green Lantern. Finally Hal Jordan in the Justice League has already been trained and informed of things that he should as a Lantern on OA. In addition do people not know the abilities of a Green Lantern ring or most Lantern rings? Goku has no attack that can even pentrate the Green Lantern's force field, then there is phasing, Energy Absorption which was mentioned before of most energies, Mind Alteration, time travel, and more.

The Ring has an advanced AI. It'd scan the energy flowing within Goku... and inform him of it.

Simple as that.

The ring only knows what the Guardians know. In Justice League #2 Hal trys to scan a box, but the ring gives him no information because the Guardians don't know what it is. It is a box left by Darkseid, so if the Guardians don't know who Darkseid is (who is in the same universe) they will not know anything about Goku.

1. One a scan is not needed to show Green Lantern rings can absorb energy as thats very much common knowledge if you ever picked up a Green Lantern comic and know about them.

2. Two Goku is not as powerful as Superman for the last time which has been said so many times on this site. Yes Superman is very powerful and on a level Goku even at SS3 will still not be on.

3. Thats not even counting the fact Superman constantly and always holds back. Superman has almost a unlimited amount of how much the sun can power him.

4. Last Green Lantern rings are on a cosmic level which is something Goku is not and Goku has never faced a being like a Green Lantern.

5. Finally Hal Jordan in the Justice League has already been trained and informed of things that he should as a Lantern on OA. In addition do people not know the abilities of a Green Lantern ring or most Lantern rings?

6. Goku has no attack that can even pentrate the Green Lantern's force field, then there is phasing, Energy Absorption which was mentioned before of most energies, Mind Alteration, time travel, and more.

1. You realize how dumb you sound? You call the energy absorption "common knowledge" if you read GL. Well not everyone does, so no it is not common knowledge. So, yes show a current scan of this feat. I also want to see proof of the ring being able to absorb all types of energy.

2. Debatable. Last we knew Superman's base strength is 1,000,000 tons, well Goku's is 1,500,000. Which was figured out a while back through some number crunching.

3. Goku holds back too? What does that have to do with anything? Goku can power himself up more with his emotions, and the kaioken attack.

4. So if Superman can own Hal Jordan(which he has in the Justice League issues) and Goku is a good match for Superman, how does GL bein cosmic give him the win? That is stupid. Hal has never faced someone like Goku either.

5. Hal has shown to be arrogant and cocky, so much for that hardcore training.

Hayes you sound stupid and post as if you know nothing about the same comic characters which are discussed on CBUB or this is your first time on here. How many times on CBUB as the Green Lantern's energy absorption been talked about and shown? Are you actually gone say Goku is stronger then Superman? Goku doesn't hold back so don't try that crap. If that was the case he wouldn't need a sensu bean or need to be healed.

Hal has never faced anyone on Goku's level? The Guardians and Green Lantern Corps are ready for more powerful threats then Goku.

I love how all DC vs DBZ fights turn into the classic Superman vs. Goku. This comparing these two universes makes my brain hurt, mainly because the opinion switches back and forth so drastically.

When I firsted started posting, Superman was out of Goku's league. Then Supes was put above SSJ2, but below SSJ3. Then Goku was put just below beings like Galactus (spelling). Now Superman can run through everything shy of Vegito, who he still beats. For the time being the court of opinion has ruled that Superman outclasses SSJ3 Goku by leaps and bounds. Arguing against that is just going to get you flamed.

Six months from now Goku will topple the boyscott and resume his mantle as the best, for 4-6 months before the cycle starts again. This is why I tend to stick to less popular characters. You don't have to reorganize you whole ranking structure just because someone fond a long lost scan or interpreted a feat in a new way.

Makes my head hurt sometimes.

I love how all DC vs DBZ fights turn into the classic Superman vs. Goku. This comparing these two universes makes my brain hurt, mainly because the opinion switches back and forth so drastically.

When I firsted started posting, Superman was out of Goku's league. Then Supes was put above SSJ2, but below SSJ3. Then Goku was put just below beings like Galactus (spelling). Now Superman can run through everything shy of Vegito, who he still beats. For the time being the court of opinion has ruled that Superman outclasses SSJ3 Goku by leaps and bounds. Arguing against that is just going to get you flamed.

Six months from now Goku will topple the boyscott and resume his mantle as the best, for 4-6 months before the cycle starts again. This is why I tend to stick to less popular characters. You don't have to reorganize you whole ranking structure just because someone fond a long lost scan or interpreted a feat in a new way.

Makes my head hurt sometimes.

internet_high_five-2496.jpg

Hayes you sound stupid and post as if you know nothing about the same comic characters which are discussed on CBUB or this is your first time on here. How many times on CBUB as the Green Lantern's energy absorption been talked about and shown? Are you actually gone say Goku is stronger then Superman? Goku doesn't hold back so don't try that crap. If that was the case he wouldn't need a sensu bean or need to be healed.

Hal has never faced anyone on Goku's level? The Guardians and Green Lantern Corps are ready for more powerful threats then Goku.

Mr. Clueless,

When you are explaining something to someone, it is best to act as if that person had no knowledge of what you are speaking of. That way you can give the best answer. In this case you are the master of Green Lantern and I am not.

So, for crystal clarity, show me proof of the ring being able to absorb all types of energy. if the answer is so obvious you should be able to prove it.

Goku doesn't hold back? Are you trying to be this stupid? When he fought Fat Buu he could have destroyed him, but didn't because he wanted Gohan, and Gotenks to be the ones to the save the day. If that isn't holding back I don't know what is. If that is not enough, how many times could he have killed Frieza, but didn't?

I never said Hal has never faced someone on Goku's level, I said he has never faced Goku. Goku is more then strong enough to break the constructs, which so far, that is the only attack Hal has been using.

If even for a moment the GL stops concentrating, Goku takes advantage of it and puts him down.