The Star Wars Fanatics: 4
The Foot Clan: 9

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Beta Ray Bill vs. Captain Marvel / Shazam

MATCH SCORE
Beta Ray Bill: 9
Captain Marvel / Shazam: 3

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Trevor Belmont (Netflix) vs. Domino (Marvel Comics)

MATCH SCORE
Trevor Belmont: 4
Domino (Marvel Comics): 8

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Ashley J. Williams vs. Predator Pyramid

MATCH SCORE
Ashley J. Williams: 5
Predator Pyramid: 9

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Mr. Peanut vs. Wendy

MATCH SCORE
Mr. Peanut: 5
Wendy: 6

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Lt. Ellen Ripley vs. New York City Penitentiary

MATCH SCORE
Lt. Ellen Ripley: 14
New York City Penitentiary: 3

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Shocker vs. Rhino

MATCH SCORE
Shocker: 8
Rhino: 3

By UMPIRE

12:8 - The Mutants (The Dark Knight Returns) vs. Orcs

MATCH SCORE
The Mutants (The Dark Knight Returns): 3
Orcs: 9

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Bragi vs. Zeus

MATCH SCORE
Bragi: 6
Zeus: 3

By UMPIRE

12:8 - George Volcano vs. Ronald McDonald

MATCH SCORE
George Volcano: 4
Ronald McDonald: 5

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Angar the Screamer vs. Trapster

MATCH SCORE
Angar the Screamer: 9
Trapster: 2

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Magpie vs. King Shark

MATCH SCORE
Magpie: 3
King Shark: 9

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Ninjas vs. The 300 Spartans

MATCH SCORE
Ninjas: 6
The 300 Spartans: 7

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Thor vs. Anubis

MATCH SCORE
Thor: 7
Anubis: 2

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Apocalypse vs. Ultron

MATCH SCORE
Apocalypse: 10
Ultron: 0

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Doomsday vs. The Hulk

MATCH SCORE
Doomsday: 7
The Hulk: 5

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Demona vs. Lord Dominator

MATCH SCORE
Demona: 7
Lord Dominator: 4

Professor X, versus Professor X

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Heh, good luck getting this topic going tonight, Pymp, what with this thing here still going on. <_>

As for 1st Class Prof vs. X-trilogy Prof, I have no idea since I haven't seen 1st Class yet, but I'd imagine the "freezing everyone in the room" feat would be tough to top.

Well, I know you're probably looking for people to talk about the various feats displayed in the movies. But, surely the professor from the trilogy wins seeing as they're the same, one's just older and more experienced.

I just wanted to throw this in there, same person, but different dimension.

some feats to go by

1st class Charles was able to help Magneto become more powerful by using his powers to reach memories that were hidden.

Freezed people with his mind

Was able to make himself and everyone invisible

fully controlled people to do his bidding

showed that he was intelligent the way he spoked and acted vs just being assumed that he was as in the other X-Men movies

X1,2 Charles freezed people, controlled Sabretooth, traced Rogue at the train station(shows distance feat)

Charles 3 was able to transfer his mind to a black man. on top of battling with Jean.

any more? Anyone think that Magneto from 1st Class was way bette than that crap in X1,X2 and X3?

some feats to go by

1st class Charles was able to help Magneto become more powerful by using his powers to reach memories that were hidden.

Freezed people with his mind

Was able to make himself and everyone invisible

fully controlled people to do his bidding

showed that he was intelligent the way he spoked and acted vs just being assumed that he was as in the other X-Men movies

X1,2 Charles freezed people, controlled Sabretooth, traced Rogue at the train station(shows distance feat)

Charles 3 was able to transfer his mind to a black man. on top of battling with Jean.

any more? Anyone think that Magneto from 1st Class was way bette than that crap in X1,X2 and X3?

As much as I hate the X trilogy(I'm not particularly fond of First Class either...), I'm gonna try to respond to this(yes, I have seen all 4 movies... 4x 1.5 hours I'll never get back).

"1st class Charles was able to help Magneto become more powerful by using his powers to reach memories that were hidden."

Charles did not help Magneto become more powerful, he helped him get better control, by helping him access memories that allowed him to reach the proper state of mind. There is a distinct difference.

"Charles 3 was able to transfer his mind to a black man. on top of battling with Jean."

He did not "transfer his mind to a black man", he simply mind controlled the guy. Again, a distinct difference.

"Anyone think that Magneto from 1st Class was way bette than that crap in X1,X2 and X3"

two things here. 1. Since Magneto from X1-3 is the same as Magneto from First Class, just older and more experienced, it's ridiculous to assume that Magneto from First Class is 'better'. 2. Based on feats, Magneto from First Class hasn't done anything that the one from X1-3 couldn't do as well.

As much as I hate the X trilogy(I'm not particularly fond of First Class either...), I'm gonna try to respond to this(yes, I have seen all 4 movies... 4x 1.5 hours I'll never get back).

"1st class Charles was able to help Magneto become more powerful by using his powers to reach memories that were hidden."

Charles did not help Magneto become more powerful, he helped him get better control, by helping him access memories that allowed him to reach the proper state of mind. There is a distinct difference.

"Charles 3 was able to transfer his mind to a black man. on top of battling with Jean."

He did not "transfer his mind to a black man", he simply mind controlled the guy. Again, a distinct difference.

"Anyone think that Magneto from 1st Class was way bette than that crap in X1,X2 and X3"

two things here. 1. Since Magneto from X1-3 is the same as Magneto from First Class, just older and more experienced, it's ridiculous to assume that Magneto from First Class is 'better'. 2. Based on feats, Magneto from First Class hasn't done anything that the one from X1-3 couldn't do as well.

So when Charles died and he was last seen as a back man, thats just mind control? ninja please.

1st class is not the same guy just like magneto 616 is not the same AoA mangneto.

Same name, but not same origin, Magneto never met X in that way, etc.. Charles did what Old Kai did to Gohan. which means more powerful, if by being able to lift something that was not previously able to be lifted means more powerful.

-snip-

"So when Charles died and he was last seen as a back man, thats just mind control? ninja please."

Brain fart, my bad.

"1st class is not the same guy just like magneto 616 is not the same AoA mangneto."

Wrong, First Class is considered a Prequel to X1-3, same universe, same people.

"Charles did what Old Kai did to Gohan. which means more powerful, if by being able to lift something that was not previously able to be lifted means more powerful."

Again, Magneto did not become more powerful with Xavier's help, he was able to get better control over his powers. More power =/= more control.

Up until Charles helped him, Magneto had been using pure anger/rage to access his powers, basically using brute force to do what he wanted. Charles helped him reach the state of mind "somewhere between rage and serenity.", basically a near-meditative state of mind, where he can more easily control his powers. Again, Charles Xavier did not make him more powerful, he helped him get more Control.

Wrong, First Class is considered a Prequel to X1-3, same universe, same people.

I don't see how that's possible. 1st class took place in the sixties, X-Men 3 had a flashback to the eighties and they were already old. 20 years is not enough time to go from James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender to Patrick Stewart and Ian Mckellen. Oh and in the eighties, or possibly nineties, not sure when Charles and Mags visited young Jean Grey, Charles was walking on his own two legs, something he should not have been able to do after being crippled many years before...

I think they all take place in different continuities.

I don't see how that's possible. 1st class took place in the sixties, X-Men 3 had a flashback to the eighties and they were already old. 20 years is not enough time to go from James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender to Patrick Stewart and Ian Mckellen. Oh and in the eighties, or possibly nineties, not sure when Charles and Mags visited young Jean Grey, Charles was walking on his own two legs, something he should not have been able to do after being crippled many years before...

I think they all take place in different continuities.

You can think what you want, of course, but all official sources say that it's a Prequel to the X-trilogy.

There are some continuity errors, but at least some of them(like Xavier being in a wheelchair many years before he was seen walking in the flashback) are going to be addressed in the planned Sequel to the First Class movie(considering that Xavier in the comic, has been up and walking.... 3 times I think, a single 'healing' in the movies shouldn't be that strange).

Well in X3 they tried using CGI to make the actors who played Magneto and Charles appear younger in the flashback probably do to the fact they just wanted to use the same actors. They tried to do it again in Wolverine Origins by trying to using CGI to make the actor who was Charles Xavier appear younger.

Honestly it could have been the studio who didn't want to use younger actors do for those roles because the main actors were too well known to them to replace. So they tried to cut corners and use CGI to make the actors appear younger. In X3 they still appeared old in the flashback so I don't see why the Director even tried and they completely failed with the CGI in Origins which a different Director did that movie.

Oh First Class is a Prequel and they used the same opening scene from Bryan Singer's X-Men in First Class.

good stuff peeps, Sirmethos I know you said you didn't like 1st Class much, but I personally think it was 1000 times better than Captain America Movie,

I think they did a great job with Charles and Erik, Charles had a good accent, and his whole demeanor was acceptable as a professor, and Erik showed more depth in 1st class than any rendition of him. They made this xmen more realistic and not so hollywood.

Capt A movie was cheezy to the max, it was meant to be all 1942 cheezy crap, but it had a lame story, acting was crap and the only good actor was the Red Skull.

just my two cents, but as a whole Marvel spent more time on first class than they did with Capt.

Marvelnote: if Marvelman was here would say Angel was a cutie lol