The Kangaroo: 1
Calender Man: 8

By UMPIRE

12:6 - Segata Sanshiro vs. Count Chocula

MATCH SCORE
Segata Sanshiro: 5
Count Chocula: 4

By UMPIRE

12:6 - Martian Manhunter vs. Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell)

MATCH SCORE
Martian Manhunter: 7
Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell): 5

By UMPIRE

12:6 - The Gregory House vs. John Connor

MATCH SCORE
The Gregory House: 4
John Connor: 6

By UMPIRE

12:6 - The Matrix vs. Alexa "Lex" Woods

MATCH SCORE
The Matrix: 4
Alexa "Lex" Woods: 10

By UMPIRE

12:6 - Skull Island vs. Alan Grant

MATCH SCORE
Skull Island: 3
Alan Grant: 12

By UMPIRE

12:6 - The Frieza Force vs. Phalanx

MATCH SCORE
The Frieza Force: 4
Phalanx: 7

By UMPIRE

12:6 - The Flood vs. Tyranids

MATCH SCORE
The Flood: 2
Tyranids: 8

By UMPIRE

12:6 - Gotham City Police Department vs. Cowboys

MATCH SCORE
Gotham City Police Department: 6
Cowboys: 4

Match 9994 Zeromaru vs. Marcus Damon

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

Whether the day was slow and uneventful or fast and frantic lunch was always the best part of it, unfortunately working at an understaffed organization like DATS means your lunch break may never come. Today's would at least be put on hold but Megumi had enough time to buy her manj? before headquarters called her back so all was right with the world as far as she was concerned. There was one curious happening she couldn't help but focus on however.The blond officer had received the message on her Bluetooth earpiece not a second after she had paid for her snacks and rushed from bakery with the speed of a possessed woman. Multiple Digimon signatures had sprung up and Miki had likely used Megumi's absence as her excuse for not being able to track them all since Commander Sampson's tone was furious. In her hurry she knocked over a young boy who was similarly rushing from a nearby chophouse, carry a couple bags full of pork loins. She didn't stop and he quickly picked up his things and chased after her. Megumi figured he was upset, he had the right to be, but she didn't have time to apologize. If only DATS was known to the public, then the public would know she was only working to keep them safe.To her surprise it seemed he was simply going the same way she was, they apparently both had urgent issues that needed immediate resolution around the same area. "The majority of the signals are gathering by the Rainbow Bridge, most of them have been identified as Boarmon!" Sampson updated her. Them again, armor levels were such a pain. Then Megumi remembered the boy with the pork loins, how ironic. He currently sat next to her on the train and she took a good look at him, he didn't notice as he was engrossed in some gadget she was not familiar with. Goggles on the head were an odd fashion statement but more odd were the words displayed on his wrist toy. *Flaming pigs huh? No, I've never heard of them either but when we're done with them we can eat our sausage with a vengeance!*When Zeromaru and Taichi had learned Gon, guardian of the net ocean, was missing they decided to join the investigation, against their guide's wishes. Gabo tried to persuade them not to get involved by pointing out the size of the ocean but that fact was the very reason his companions were so willing to help, the operation would need all the help it could get. While sweeping through the waves the three of them had gotten swept into a gate to the human world and surfaced in the waters near Shibaura pier. Strangely, Zero hadn't reverted to his V-pet and Gabo of course never was in one, which left the young tamer with two monsters to hide and eventually feed. Even stranger was the amount Tokyo seemed to change during Taichi’s short stay in the Digimon World. He would have guessed that meant time flowed differently in the two worlds but that still left many questions. Apparently the most popular takeout was not only gone but completely lost to the records! Eventually Taichi was able to find some good meat for his partners, couldn't go swimming on an empty stomach, unfortunately the search for the Deep Saver would have to wait as more Digimon arrived and started causing trouble. Their presence wasn't completely unwelcome, it showed others were stumbling into the Human World so Gon could very well be here, just mostly unwelcome."We have arrived at Shibaura. Please watch your step as you exit the train." hearing that announcement on the speakers, Taichi slung his two bags over his shoulder and took off, only occasionally looking up from the Digivice 01's screen to avoid running into more people. *This is getting annoying. Hurry up and get over here.* The Digivice not only transferred the Dragon's message but also Zero's feelings of frustration. The real reason Taichi hadn't had any further collisions was that DATS had ordered an evacuation of the area, significantly cutting down on traffic to avoid. The message had not yet reached the conductor of his train though, not that it would have stopped him.*I'll be there soon, is Gabo still hiding in the alley or is he with you at the bridge?* Taichi responded.Standing nowhere below nine feet tall and weighing several tons, the Boarmon were a tough bunch to contain. Though the immediate area had been mostly evacuated that measure wouldn't do much good if they weren't soon put down. "Nose blaster!" one of them was gleefully torching his surroundings with streams of superheated gas that came from his nostrils, chuckling to himself as a car his stream of destruction passed over exploded. "Spitfire blast!" his attack and his laughter subsided as he felt a similar stream of flames lick his backside. They didn't really hurt though the giant swine was curious as to who was challenging it, turning to see a small orange lizard that was still blowing fire on its body. This rookie level couldn't seriously believe he stood a chance against it. But then something in the corner of the Boarmon's eye caused the large pig to quickly step backwards.As he backpedaled the lizard's flames died down and a brown haired human in a red jacket stumbled into view, his fist punching the air where the Boarmon's head used to be. If anything a human had even less of a chance, especially if he was unarmed, so the Boarmon decided to return to destroying the city rather than waste time on such inferior opponents but before it could begin again a hard strike knocked it off of its feet and caused the Digimon to tumble on the street. It quickly stood back up, a new opponent, the ultimate level Lilamon, she was worth fighting! "Don't butt in, we had this one." the human yelled at giant flower fairy. "Marcus, we've got this under control, more Boarmon have been detected over Tokyo Bay and we need free hands there." Lilamon yelled back before calling out "Marvel shot!" and sending several golden energy blasts from her hands to counter the Boarmon's nose blaster. "Alright fine, come on Agumon!" Marcus yelled. "Can we get some bacon when this all over?" Agumon asked as he ran to catch up with his partner. Marcus had just fed him and yelled "You're a bottomless pit!" "I'm just a growing boy." Agumon insisted. "Marcus, only three of the signals ahead are Boarmon, we've just managed to get a visual on the fourth but it doesn't match anything in our database so be careful." Miki’s voice sounded in his Bluetooth. "Can I punch it?" Marcus asked in a slightly worried tone. "It looks solid enough..." Miki wanted to explain more but was silenced by Marcus's yell "Then who cares what it is!" Back inside DATS HQ Miki soon cringed from something even louder. "What do you mean not in the database, search harder!" commander Sampson roared. "Sir, I'm doing this all by myself" she sheepishly answered. "No excuses!" but then the commander pressed his hand to his forehead and sighed. "Where is that Megumi? Are the trains running late again?" he asked but not really to Miki. "You know the trains are always late. Give her a rest, there is a reason this one is not in our records." Sampson had forgotten about the ferret like Kudamon on his shoulder and suddenly felt bad about all the noise he was making with his partner so close by. The little monster did not seem to mind however and calmly continued to explain. "That is the phantom dragon V-dramon, it is not native to the Digital World as we know it and was thought to be extinct." "Phantom Dragon is such an ominous title for a cutie." Miki muttered. "Looks can be deceiving." Kudamon reminded her."There you are Taichi!" the young Tamer slowed and stopped as the little fur coated lizard, Gabo, suddenly ran up to him and hugged his legs. "Gabo I told you to stay hidden, people would call animal control if they saw you out unattended!" Taichi scolded. "In case you haven't noticed there aren't many people still here and the ones left are in panic. I wanted to make sure you made it back alright!" Gabo retorted. *Taichi, we have a small problem.* Zero notified him. *We had a big one, what now?* Taichi asked. "Freeze, turn around, hands where I can see them." someone ordered and Taichi immediately complied, knocking Gabo back as he did so. "WhatdidIdo?" he asked reflexively but as soon saw the speaker wasn't wearing any uniform he was familiar with nor was she holding up a badge but a device that looked like an MP3."Aren't you the woman from the train?" Taichi asked, trying to remember where he seen Megumi. "I'm placing you under arrest for the illegal harboring of Digimon!" she informed him. *Taichi I hit them with my best shot!* Zero also informed him so Taichi responded to his partner first. *Wonder what level they are if max didn't vaporize them completely.* *It kind of did, just there are now three eggs where they used to be. What should I do with them and why are you so nervous?* Zero asked. "You never told me about that law! If I knew it was illegal I would have stayed hidden!" Gabo screamed. "I didn't know about it okay!" Taichi said, more concerned with Zero's situation. "Ignorance is no excuse! PawnChessmon, realize!" From the alleged officer's not badge poured forth a torrent of small screens glowing white that formed into a hollow suit of white knight armor that wouldn't be large enough for most twelve year olds. "I think I'm entitled to a lawyer and I haven't seen any badges!" Taichi argued. "Taichi, don't provoke her, we don't know what PawnChessmon is capable of. I've never heard of a Digimon that can hide in something so small!" Gabo whined. "Neither have I but I scanned him with the Digivice 01, his HP aren't very high, we can take him." Taichi said. "I appreciate the confidence but I can't fight like Zero." Gabo continued to whine.Now her hand seemed to glow as many of those same screens began to shift around it. "D-N-A Charge!" and she brought her hand down on the device, which absorbed all of the screens and shot them out in a concentrated beam to the Digimon it released earlier. "PawnChessmon, Digivolve to KnightChessmon!" Megumi commanded and the beam seemed reconfigure the small knight into a towering centaur of comparable size to the Boarmon carrying a large dart on its shoulder and clad in white armor all over. "Forget about his HP, run!" Taichi commanded as he turned tail, dropping his bags as he did so. "How did she make him evolve and why are all the Human world's Digimon so big?" Gabo gasped as he struggled to keep up with the tamer. "Too slow, Knight Lancer!" Megumi called for the attack and seeing it coming Taichi sent a command to Gabo who just barely dove aside in time as the centaur knight's dart began to glow white and it galloped to impale the fur wearing lizard with it and though it missed the strike still left a deep gash in the street right next to Taichi, who had paused as his life flashed before him. "Control your partner! That could have killed a rookie!" he yelled at Megumi. "KnightChessmon's doing exactly as I command. Again with Knight Lancer!" she ordered and the centaur that had charged past them now returned in another attempt to impale Gabo, who was still on his belly after diving. As far as Megumi knew, Digimon didn't die so she didn't see any reason to use restraint against one she wanted to subdue.Megumi really wasn't a field however and soon coward as a shadow past over her. Zero had leaped partly because he didn't view her as a threat and partly because he wanted to bring his fist down on her partner's head, his blow halted the centaur and brought it to its knees but it soon rose and backpedaled in confusion. Then a screech was heard as a missile soared into view and hit KnightChessmon in the back, causing it to fall. In the distance a large, white furred walrus with a smoking black horn waddled into view, dripping with water from the Tokyo bay. "Uh, backup, please." Megumi murmured in her Bluetooth. "So that's where you were Megumi, sir we've regained a visual on V-dramon and confirmed another Digimon signal as Ikkakumon!" Miki announced back at headquarters."Gon, Zero, great timing guys!" Taichi complemented but his enthusiasm quickly faded as Zero looked over his shoulder only to take head on a punched that sent him sliding across the ground. "That was quick, thanks Marcus!" The fist he hit the dragon with began to be surrounded by screens similar to those of Megumi's but these glowed with an orange light. Taichi scanned Marcus's fist with his Digivice to try and make sense of what he saw but the data wasn't reading in a language he understood. Soon after Zero rose and hit Marcus with a punch that knocked him off his feet and into the air. "Boss!" Agumon was trailing behind and called out in concern for his partner before Marcus landed on him. "You didn't have to hit him so hard Zero." Taichi stammered, slightly uncomfortable with the thought his Digimon killed someone but then he did ask for it by striking a monster. To the tamer's shock Marcus soon rose and didn't seem to be suffering any serious injuries. "I supposed one cheap shot deserves another." he said before he produced a device, similar to Megumi's and the screens started to envelope his whole body. "DNA, full charge!" he brought his glowing fist down on it and turned to his partner behind him. "Agumon warp digivolve to...RizeGreymon!""Warp digivolve?" Taichi, Zero, Gon and Gabo would all stare bewildered and ask in one dumb founded voice as the Agumon quickly grew into a large theropod, the familiar Greymon only with more teeth and several spikes protruding from its body then sprouted two large metal wings as cybernetics emerged on its chest, tail and head and its left arm became a giant revolver. "Taichi, Gabo, get behind me!" Gon commanded as the walrus noticed the centaur was starting to get back up and they did so, quickly putting distance between themselves and RizeGreymon. "You're gonna get it now!" Megumi teased."Big deal, it’s just MetalGreymon with a paint job! You don't impress me!" Zero lied. He wasn't afraid to fight this new Greymon though. "I don't know who MetalGreymon is but I promise you're gonna..." The large cyborg dinosaur's threatening roar was cut short by Marcus as he turned back to Zero. "Go after that kid and the other two. V-dramon is mine!" he yelled. "Whatever boss, just get some bacon when you’re done." RizeGreymon grunted as he wings began to glow and he flew over Zero towards Gon, who bravely stood his ground. "Leave them alone!" Zero pleaded but his attention soon shifted as he was punched in the face by Marcus again. Zero stayed on his feet this time and quickly knocked Marcus back with a hay maker of his own."Sir, V-dramon's power levels are rising! I think he might digivolve!" Miki uttered back in headquarters as she monitored Zero's data. "How, whose emotions are he feeding off of?" Sampson demanded. "Nobody’s but his own." Kudamon again calmly explained to them on the commander's shoulder. "And he likely won't digivolve, V-dramon's anger will tear him apart, that's why the species is extinct but until he dies that anger will be his source of strength." Kudamon continued. "Marcus, did you pick any of that up?" Miki asked. "Something about V-dramon? Who cares, I'm the dangerous one here!" Marcus answered on his Bluetooth."I have to admit, you have a good punch but it won't be enough!" Zero roared as he charged to hit Marcus again. "A man needs to have a good punch and that was just the warm up round. I'll show you why I'm the ultimate fighter!" Marcus responded as his fist began to glow again.

Zeromaru is at the champion level. Marcus Damon is at the point before he got Agumon to Mega but after he got him to Ultimate. Which pugilist will be the last one standing?