The Kangaroo: 1
Calender Man: 8

By UMPIRE

12:6 - Segata Sanshiro vs. Count Chocula

MATCH SCORE
Segata Sanshiro: 5
Count Chocula: 4

By UMPIRE

12:6 - Martian Manhunter vs. Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell)

MATCH SCORE
Martian Manhunter: 7
Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell): 5

By UMPIRE

12:6 - The Gregory House vs. John Connor

MATCH SCORE
The Gregory House: 4
John Connor: 6

By UMPIRE

12:6 - The Matrix vs. Alexa "Lex" Woods

MATCH SCORE
The Matrix: 4
Alexa "Lex" Woods: 10

By UMPIRE

12:6 - Skull Island vs. Alan Grant

MATCH SCORE
Skull Island: 3
Alan Grant: 12

By UMPIRE

12:6 - The Frieza Force vs. Phalanx

MATCH SCORE
The Frieza Force: 4
Phalanx: 7

By UMPIRE

12:6 - The Flood vs. Tyranids

MATCH SCORE
The Flood: 2
Tyranids: 8

By UMPIRE

12:6 - Gotham City Police Department vs. Cowboys

MATCH SCORE
Gotham City Police Department: 6
Cowboys: 4

Match 9962 The Masked Mutant vs. Sailor Moon

Guest callisto

Given the fact that Sailor Moon was created for the Mahou Shoujou-Ai manga genre, not to mention given the fact that she started her heroine career out as a bumbling twat, who over time took her responsibilities more and developed as a genuine heroine while putting her life on the line facing demonic threats and cosmic entities... Hardly sounds like a fail character.

True that, she was a little brat when the series started. Talk about character development. I watched Sailor Moon when it was on Toonami, it aired before DBZ. I hated her in the beginning, but as the series progressed she became more mature and a likable character.

Props for using the Masked Mutant, jesus I wasted too much time reading Goosebumps when I was a kid. The Beast from the East was my favorite.

True that, she was a little brat when the series started. Talk about character development. I watched Sailor Moon when it was on Toonami, it aired before DBZ. I hated her in the beginning, but as the series progressed she became more mature and a likable character.

I didn't know you were a fellow Moonie (coined fan-term to describe Sailor Moon fans). I actually watched Sailor Moon when she first came out in the US and Canada, around when I was in the second grade back in 1995. I never got to watch the full episodes since the series aired at 8:00 AM when I had to leave for school.

It wasn't until around the Summer of 1997 when she aired on Toonami, it was then that summer anime got a jump start in the United States. Oh man, back from 97 to 2003-- it was nothing but Sailor Moon and Dragonball Z that ruled Toonami. Man... those were the days.

-Rakai'Thwei

I didn't know you were a fellow Moonie (coined fan-term to describe Sailor Moon fans). I actually watched Sailor Moon when she first came out in the US and Canada, around when I was in the second grade back in 1995. I never got to watch the full episodes since the series aired at 8:00 AM when I had to leave for school.

It wasn't until around the Summer of 1997 when she aired on Toonami, it was then that summer anime got a jump start in the United States. Oh man, back from 97 to 2003-- it was nothing but Sailor Moon and Dragonball Z that ruled Toonami. Man... those were the days.

-Rakai'Thwei

Yeah, Sailor Moon was surprisingly good. When I first saw it I was like "Ok I'm going to watch these sluts in mini skirts only because it'll kill time before DBZ starts." After like 3 weeks of watching it I was like "Wow the sluts can kick ass, this show is pretty good!" The rest is history.

Yeah, Sailor Moon was surprisingly good. When I first saw it I was like "Ok I'm going to watch these sluts in mini skirts only because it'll kill time before DBZ starts." After like 3 weeks of watching it I was like "Wow the sluts can kick ass, this show is pretty good!" The rest is history.

Yeah, the Sailor Moon characters definitely need more recognition and respect here on the CBUB.

You know, someone should add the villains...

-Rakai'Thwei

Yeah, the Sailor Moon characters definitely need more recognition and respect here on the CBUB.

-Rakai'Thwei

Rakai do you know someone of the villains personally?

That might help us later.

Rakai do you know someone of the villains personally?

That might help us later.

Actually yes, yes I do considering that I am a Sailor Moon fan after all.

Of course, I only know their anime incarnations, not so much their manga, Sera-myu or live-action versions but I do know the anime incarnations very well.

-Rakai'Thwei

Nostalgia just punched me in the gut with the force of a bullet train.

Although wasn't the Masked Mutant only vulnerable to transforming into a certain kind of liquid? The main character pretended to be a superhero with a weakness to some kind of acid, IIRC, and that was what killed him when he tried to turn into it.

Nostalgia just punched me in the gut with the force of a bullet train.

Although wasn't the Masked Mutant only vulnerable to transforming into a certain kind of liquid? The main character pretended to be a superhero with a weakness to some kind of acid, IIRC, and that was what killed him when he tried to turn into it.

Well I haven't read the original novel by R.L. Stein, so I only know of the Masked Mutant by the Television Series adaptation and the PC Game adaptation of Attack of the Mutant. But you are talking about the television series when Skipper had tricked the Masked Mutant into turning into sulfuric acid.

However when Skipper said:

"Aha! There's one thing you forgot, Mutant. You can change into a solid and back, but when you turn into a liquid, you're dead."

And Skipper is a Masked Mutant fan, so this could suggest that if the Masked Mutant turns into ANY liquid, he cannot reform into his human shape and will die because the molecules which compose his being are too loose, which most liquid substances have a more loose molecule structure where as solids are tightly packed.

-Rakai'Thwei

Given the fact that Sailor Moon was created for the Mahou Shoujou-Ai manga genre, not to mention given the fact that she started her heroine career out as a bumbling twat, who over time took her responsibilities more and developed as a genuine heroine while putting her life on the line facing demonic threats and cosmic entities... Hardly sounds like a fail character.

The Masked Mutant on the other hand, he was meant to be a comic book villain who had infiltrated the real world and threatened to take it over. Not to mention the very fact that he was written for a Young Adult's novel series which was intended to be a mixture of horror and humor, and being as he was intended to be, a comic book villain who tried to take over the world and his first act being stopping a kid who was a would-be superhero, probably doesn't qualify as a fail character in my book.

-Rakai'Thwei

I meant the version of Sailor Moon that....the Classic version, and about the Masked Mutant: I said I haven't read the book and only based my opinion off of his powers, so not to take it so seriously.

-Rakai'Thwei

Well so far the only Sailor Moon villains we got on the site are the Ayakashi Sisters, Queen Nehellenia, Sailor Galaxia, Sailor Iron Mouse, and Sailor Tin Nyanko.

Then he should be dead upon transformation, no?

Care to rephrase that?

Well so far the only Sailor Moon villains we got on the site are the Ayakashi Sisters, Queen Nehellenia, Sailor Galaxia, Sailor Iron Mouse, and Sailor Tin Nyanko.

Someone needs to add Jadeite, Zoisite, Kunzite, and Queen Beryl.

-Rakai'Thwei

Uhhh, since you say "season 1" I assume you're using anime Sailor Moon?

Cause manga version Sailor Moon would fodderize him. Hell, even anime version Usagi looks like she'd win.

Funny thing: I just watched Are You Afraid of the Dark? in its entirety which is often compared to Goosebumps.

Care to rephrase that?

If he can't transform from liquid to solid and dies, he should be dead anyway...because he's doing something that kills him.

Or is there a wait period? You never said anything about him drowning himself.

Whatever. The last poster said it. He gets fodderized.

Care to rephrase that?

Someone needs to add Jadeite, Zoisite, Kunzite, and Queen Beryl.

-Rakai'Thwei

And Emerald too.

If he can't transform from liquid to solid and dies, he should be dead anyway...because he's doing something that kills him.

Or is there a wait period? You never said anything about him drowning himself.

So basically, what you're saying is, that Masked Mutant can't reform from liquid... which has already been established. B) Also, as Rakai stated, he isn't familiar with the manga. So this is definitely the anime version.

Anyway, as for the match, the setup gets a "Good" from me, and I think the Mutant takes this. Those shape-shifting powers of his were very versatile.

Anyway, as for the match, the setup gets a "Good" from me, and I think the Mutant takes this. Those shape-shifting powers of his were very versatile.

Thanks for commenting here, AvP!

The results should be in for today very soon!

-Rakai'Thwei

• 4 weeks later...
i honestly do not care for either character.

Based on your posts regarding both the Masked Mutant and Sailor Moon, I've gotten the impression that you don't know a whole lot about either character.

Oh, and was it really worth resurrecting a month-old battle just to get that point across?