By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 9 Match 17107 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Roxy Rocket vs. Red Claw

MATCH SCORE
Chloe Bourgeois: 3
Roxy Rocket: 2
Red Claw: 1

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Master Shifu vs. Ted Lasso

MATCH SCORE
Master Shifu: 6
Ted Lasso: 4

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Apollo Creed vs. Zordon of Eltar

MATCH SCORE
Apollo Creed: 6
Zordon of Eltar: 7

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Mercy (Overwatch) vs. The Holographic Doctor

MATCH SCORE
Mercy (Overwatch): 3
The Holographic Doctor: 8

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Middle-Earth vs. Mini-Me

MATCH SCORE
Middle-Earth: 3
Mini-Me: 9

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Mickey Goodmill vs. Phil (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Mickey Goodmill: 8
Phil (Disney): 3

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Ethan Hunt vs. Carmen Sandiego

MATCH SCORE
Ethan Hunt: 2
Carmen Sandiego: 10

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Iroh vs. Sgt. Slaughter

MATCH SCORE
Iroh: 5
Sgt. Slaughter: 7

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Ratchet vs. Julian Bashir

MATCH SCORE
Ratchet: 4
Julian Bashir: 6

By UMPIRE

11:7 - President Thomas J. Whitmore vs. Master Roshi

MATCH SCORE
President Thomas J. Whitmore: 8
Master Roshi: 2

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Raccoon City vs. Bob (Agent of Hydra)

MATCH SCORE
Raccoon City: 7
Bob (Agent of Hydra): 4

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Hoth vs. Marco Diaz

MATCH SCORE
Hoth: 8
Marco Diaz: 1

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Amy Wong vs. Westview, New Jersey

MATCH SCORE
Amy Wong: 8
Westview, New Jersey: 2

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Rafiki vs. Gouken

MATCH SCORE
Rafiki: 6
Gouken: 3

By UMPIRE

11:7 - The Town of Silent Hill vs. Genie (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
The Town of Silent Hill: 2
Genie (Disney): 7

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Sasuke (Ganbare Goemon) vs. Genji

MATCH SCORE
Sasuke (Ganbare Goemon): 1
Genji: 7

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Kato vs. The Cube

MATCH SCORE
Kato: 4
The Cube: 6

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Dr. Gregory House vs. Bones McCoy

MATCH SCORE
Dr. Gregory House: 4
Bones McCoy: 6

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Vanellope Von Schweetz vs. Princess Calla

MATCH SCORE
Vanellope Von Schweetz: 9
Princess Calla: 3

By UMPIRE

Tournament - The Kraken (Clash of the Titans) vs. Midgard Serpent

MATCH SCORE
The Kraken (Clash of the Titans): 2
Midgard Serpent: 3

Match 9946 Mr.Freeze vs. The Shredder (TMNT)

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

The Shredder comes to Gotham with his ninjas to steal little stuff. Some of the Foot Clan ninjas bumps into one of the city's famous criminals Mr. Freeze.Mr. Freeze said, "I have other plans else where I don't have time to mess around with anyone except Batman."Slowly the ninjas come in close waiting to attack until one of them hits his suit crying out in pain.Mr. Freeze said, "This suit not only keeps my body's temperature below 50 degrees it also protects me while fighting."They call in some more Foot Clan members to come help them that were close by robbing businesses. They surround him yet he isn't the slightest worry thanks to his freeze gun.Mr. Freeze said, "I see more of you came while I haven't do anything yet until now."Mr. Freeze pulls out his freeze guns then turns all those ninjas into ice. Unfortunately more just kept coming from all over Gotham.Mr. Freeze said, "You are all wasting my time here I must get going already."They tried most of their tricks yet barely anything work against Gotham's ice man. Just when he tries to leave The Shredder jumps down.The Shredder said, "So I see my clan members are frozen solid while the rest can't fight back scared."Mr. Freeze said, "Who are you?"The Shredder said, "I'm The Shredder and you just beat my clan of deadly ninjas I'm surprise the turtles aren't here yet."Mr. Freeze said, "They barely stand a chance with me and what about turtles."The Shredder said, "You might see what I am talking about soon enough."Mr. Freeze said, "I really can't be here anymore I'm about to end this quick."The Shredder said, "Oh you die then who ever else opposes the almighty Shredder will die as well.Mr. Freeze said, " I guess I got no choice let's see what you got."The Shredder said, "I'm the best within this clan that can even fight four mutant ninjas at once."Mr. Freeze said, "Impressive but I'm one known for being cold.So who will win Mr. Freeze or Utrom Shredder you choose my friends?

Finally someone comment this match I was starting to think I didn't do a good job. I believe this version of Shredder can be frozen but since it's a well design suit better than what Mr. Freeze got then it should take a lot to do that. That's why The Shredder will win this fight plus he has many years of experience in martial arts.

OK set-up, but Freeze seems a little out of character. Also, watch your grammar in some spots.

Of course, Utrom Shredder takes this easily. He has the strength to match Fries, and has far superior quickness and combat skills.

One thing you guys aren't taking into consideration is Freeze's durability. The suit Freeze has on allows him to take punches from Superman. Albeit a holding back Superman, but that is more strength then what Shredder is packing.

Shredder can easily hit freeze, but will be hard pressed to even hurt Freeze, let alone kill him.

Freeze will have a hard time hitting Shredder, but one blast from his gun and Shredder is frozen.

Shredder. Fighting ability far superior. Shredder is basically an evil Batman.

I wouldn't say Shredder is an evil Batman but he would make an outstanding Bat villian. I know I'm late commenting on this one so hopefully people will get to read it before it's over.

I'll vote for Shredder but it won't be super easy. Since he's basically in an humanoid robot suit the freeze ray won't have the same effect as it would on a human. Freeze's suite is probably stronger and tougher but Shredder has blades that would puncture critical parts of Freeze's suit and end him. That's how I see it.