Naughty Bear vs. Tom Nook

MATCH SCORE
Naughty Bear: 7
Tom Nook: 4

Sign in to follow this  
SSGoku

Eternity

Eternity1.png

I am in the proccess of reading The Infinity Gauntlet for the first time, and in the scene with all the uber powerful cosmic beings all gathered together discussing joining Adam Warlock, Eternity states that The Living Tribunal is the only being he considers an equal. This can easily be blamed on Eternity's ego (all cosmic beings seem to have pretty big ones) but it got me wondering, how does the guy compare to TLT in power?

Eternity is a she.

I'm pretty sure he's a man, where as Infinity, his sister/mate is a girl.

IDGAF!

Good for you.

Eternity is actually beneath The Living Tribunal.

I believe the Big Three are aspects of the Living Tribunal. Eternity is one of the Big Three.

Eternity is actually beneath The Living Tribunal.

I believe the Big Three are aspects of the Living Tribunal. Eternity is one of the Big Three.

Someone get this man a cookie!

Someone get this man a cookie!

The Living Tribunal's 3 facets are for equity, vengeance and necessity. One each represented by the open , half covered, and fully covered face.

Also Eternity is one of the 3 representations of the three faces, Eternity is Necessity, Galactus is Equity, and Death is Vengeance.

It also has a 4th place on the back of its head that is just a void but if I remember correctly they never officially explained that one, supposedly it is The Stranger but never really got that one.

The Living Tribunal's 3 facets are for equity, vengeance and necessity. One each represented by the open , half covered, and fully covered face.

Also Eternity is one of the 3 representations of the three faces, Eternity is Necessity, Galactus is Equity, and Death is Vengeance.

It also has a 4th place on the back of its head that is just a void but if I remember correctly they never officially explained that one, supposedly it is The Stranger but never really got that one.

1. If I didn't have a cookie for Jaeger what makes you think I have one for you?

2. I believe the Stranger was offered that...position, but declined. Choosing instead to remain a stranger to all.

1. If I didn't have a cookie for Jaeger what makes you think I have one for you?

2. I believe the Stranger was offered that...position, but declined. Choosing instead to remain a stranger to all.

I am more of a pretzel person anyway.