Raphael (Mirage): 6
Iori Yagami: 4

By UMPIRE

Michael Myers vs. Jason Voorhees

MATCH SCORE
Michael Myers: 0
Jason Voorhees: 4

By UMPIRE

Domino (Marvel Comics) vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Domino (Marvel Comics): 2
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3

By UMPIRE

Xu Wenwu vs. Sun Ce

MATCH SCORE
Xu Wenwu: 4
Sun Ce: 2

By UMPIRE

Bonne Jenet vs. Darli Dagger

MATCH SCORE
Bonne Jenet: 2
Darli Dagger: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Clonetroopers vs. Orcs

MATCH SCORE
Clonetroopers: 0
Orcs: 11

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Lucky the Leprechaun vs. Willy the Hillbilly

MATCH SCORE
Lucky the Leprechaun: 9
Willy the Hillbilly: 2

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Copperhead vs. Shocker

MATCH SCORE
Copperhead: 5
Shocker: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - The Flash (Wally West) vs. Supergirl

MATCH SCORE
The Flash (Wally West): 4
Supergirl: 8

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Mandrill vs. Calender Man

MATCH SCORE
Mandrill: 7
Calender Man: 5

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Necrons vs. The Shi'ar Empire

MATCH SCORE
Necrons: 5
The Shi\'ar Empire: 8

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Mr. Peanut vs. Flo (Progressive)

MATCH SCORE
Mr. Peanut: 2
Flo (Progressive): 8

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Tyr vs. Horus

MATCH SCORE
Tyr: 7
Horus: 3

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Warworld vs. Indiana Jones

MATCH SCORE
Warworld: 7
Indiana Jones: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Martian Manhunter vs. Wonder Woman

MATCH SCORE
Martian Manhunter: 8
Wonder Woman: 2

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Tenga Warriors vs. Stormtroopers

MATCH SCORE
Tenga Warriors: 2
Stormtroopers: 9

Sports

life snatcher

Your spelling is terrible. Your taste in sports is terrible. Syracuse is terrible. Your logic on rankings is just retarded. Yes, we fell down a lot of spots in the rankings because we lost to a shitty team that had a perfect game. Do you actually think Syracuse is going all the way? I'll have some of whatever you're smoking. You beat us last year. Good job! You guys are still terrible. You're going to get absolutely embarrassed in the ACC next year. So hold on to that win over us, because that will be your only high for this and more than likely next year. The Mountaineers will not lose a game for the rest of the season. Holgerson is going to work them so hard after this loss and, Geno will put up close to 500 next game. Then we will go to a BCS bowl and go into the Big 12 next year with a huge win. Probably over a Big 12 team. The Steelers are going to win this weekend. The Pats (not Pates) have had our number recently but, the way Big Ben and the rest of the team is playing is scary good. The defense is almost back to how they were last year. Woodley is killing it right now. Polamalu is getting his legs back and has been huge for us again. Would like to see more turnovers from our defense though. I think we will get that this weekend. My prediction is 34-17 Steelers victory. Big Ben for 300+ yards, with at least one bomb to Wallace aka the fastest man in the league, Woodley with a sack or 2 and, Polamalu will have a pick. Come back and talk sports when you know what you're talking about.

First of all. Calm down. 2nd of all. I'm not the 1 who is smoking because steelers are going to lose, and the Mountaineers are going to lose again because of low confidence getting BLOWN-OUT to a NON-RANKED team who hasn't beaten that team at home since 2001. SMALL Ben will get SMALL yards facing that patriot D, and Polamalu is going to get his hair cut for him. 300+ :D ? Don't make me laugh dude. If the Mountaineers are so good that their ranked. How did they lose to a so called shitty team. Explain that. And if we get embarrassed in the ACC next year. Fine. At least we wouldn't get as embarrassed as you guys did facing us.

First of all. Calm down. 2nd of all. I'm not the 1 who is smoking because steelers are going to lose, and the Mountaineers are going to lose again because of low confidence getting BLOWN-OUT to a NON-RANKED team who hasn't beaten that team at home since 2001. SMALL Ben will get SMALL yards facing that patriot D, and Polamalu is going to get his hair cut for him. 300+ :D ? Don't make me laugh dude. If the Mountaineers are so good that their ranked. How did they lose to a so called shitty team. Explain that. And if we get embarrassed in the ACC next year. Fine. At least we wouldn't get as embarrassed as you guys did facing us.

There will be no low confidence after losing to you guys. That was a small set back. Like I said, still ranked and still going to a BCS bowl. The Orange? Still unranked and still a non threat to anyone. So you're OK with getting embarrassed next year since you beat us? You just proved what I said about holding on to that win since it will be the only thing you guys do. People lose to non ranked teams. It happens. We don't care though. We ,once again, are still ranked and still going to a BCS bowl. Small Ben....good one. Man, you are funny. Polamalu getting his hair cut off.....good shit. Man, I think you're in the running for the biggest dumbass on this site. The Pats D hasn't been that great this year. Big Ben is playing amazing football. 9 touchdowns and 1 interception in his last 3 games. Yeah...small Ben. Good read Kordell. Do you have anything to say that makes sense? THe OranGE is TEH besstezz!! We's a beattt you guyzz bad We rullz lmaooo lulz3er!! Grow up Peter Pan. *vulgarity*ing Count Chocula

There will be no low confidence after losing to you guys. That was a small set back. Like I said, still ranked and still going to a BCS bowl. The Orange? Still unranked and still a non threat to anyone. So you're OK with getting embarrassed next year since you beat us? You just proved what I said about holding on to that win since it will be the only thing you guys do. People lose to non ranked teams. It happens. We don't care though. We ,once again, are still ranked and still going to a BCS bowl. Small Ben....good one. Man, you are funny. Polamalu getting his hair cut off.....good shit. Man, I think you're in the running for the biggest dumbass on this site. The Pats D hasn't been that great this year. Big Ben is playing amazing football. 9 touchdowns and 1 interception in his last 3 games. Yeah...small Ben. Good read Kordell. Do you have anything to say that makes sense? THe OranGE is TEH besstezz!! We's a beattt you guyzz bad We rullz lmaooo lulz3er!! Grow up Peter Pan. *vulgarity*ing Count Chocula

We are a big threat to you guys. Biggest dumbass on the site. :lol: good one. Yeah I did admit i don't care if we got embarrassed next year. At least i know when to admit when my team is doing bad. 9 touchdowns 1 pick :D wow you must be very happy aren't you. Syracuse blowing-out the mountaineers doesn't make sense? ^_^ Look it up it's all over the internet. A team doesn't have to be ranked to be good. Ohh yeah I forgot. Have fun Losing to Rutgers making your score 5-3 getting knocked out from the top 25. Grow up Peter Pan.... Good Job. ;). Beat a team that isn't so called shitty and reply back. In the meanwhile, I'll put down the power-rankings of football

We are a big threat to you guys. Biggest dumbass on the site. :lol: good one. Yeah I did admit i don't care if we got embarrassed next year. At least i know when to admit when my team is doing bad. 9 touchdowns 1 pick :D wow you must be very happy aren't you. Syracuse blowing-out the mountaineers doesn't make sense? ^_^ Look it up it's all over the internet. A team doesn't have to be ranked to be good. Ohh yeah I forgot. Have fun Losing to Rutgers making your score 5-3 getting knocked out from the top 25. Grow up Peter Pan.... Good Job. ;). Beat a team that isn't so called shitty and reply back. In the meanwhile, I'll put down the power-rankings of football

Honestly...read what you just wrote. Tell me if it makes sense. You are no threat to us this year. The game happened and we lost. Thus you are no longer a threat. My team isn't doing bad so I have nothing to admit. 9 touchdowns and 1 pick, yes I am happy. Those are great numbers. Losing to Rutgers and making my score 5-3??? Really...you can't even put your shit together to make a compelling argument!! We've beaten teams this year. That is why we're ranked. You're right on one thing though, a team doesn't have to be ranked to be good. I never said Syracuse beating WVU doesn't make sense. IT;s All overzz de intanets!!! Wow. Read I wrote. Then read what you wrote. Do you understand the words on your computer screen. You're seriously making yourself sound terrible.

Honestly...read what you just wrote. Tell me if it makes sense. You are no threat to us this year. The game happened and we lost. Thus you are no longer a threat. My team isn't doing bad so I have nothing to admit. 9 touchdowns and 1 pick, yes I am happy. Those are great numbers. Losing to Rutgers and making my score 5-3??? Really...you can't even put your shit together to make a compelling argument!! We've beaten teams this year. That is why we're ranked. You're right on one thing though, a team doesn't have to be ranked to be good. I never said Syracuse beating WVU doesn't make sense. IT;s All overzz de intanets!!! Wow. Read I wrote. Then read what you wrote. Do you understand the words on your computer screen. You're seriously making yourself sound terrible.

Just leave it to this.We have the same overall score. How about this: Wait till the end of the football season. Then lets talk about how the teams played. Agreed

Jones-Drew is a MONSTER! That QB is playing alright too. HUGE win over the Ravens!! Thank you guys for that!

Jones-Drew=agreed

Blaine Gabbert= Meh, a rookie who needed more time to develop thatn what was given to him.

No problem, just return the favor by beating the Titans/Texans if/when you play them.

Whatever.

In other news, yesterday's game between the Jets and the Flyers was insane. I wish I watched the stream.

You mad bro?

Yes the Jets vs Flyers was awesome, especially because the Flyers lost!

I can't wait for Crosby to come back! Lets go Pens!!

*sighs* I'm disappointed the Rangers lost again after making it all the way there for the secod year in a row :mellow: , but them's the breaks. I'll stay far away from Facebook for the time being though, or I'll probably want to strangle my cousin. :P

Patriots are winning against the steelers for sure. Mendenhall was ripping it up last game, right? An impressive 32 yards!

Yeah, because we're a running team that relies on Mendenhall to win us games. No. I think we will rely on one of the best quarterbacks in the league to tear up one of the worst pass defenses in the league. Before you open your mouth to talk about sports with me, stop, think about what you're going to say, and know that my response will be better.

Yeah, because we're a running team that relies on Mendenhall to win us games. No. I think we will rely on one of the best quarterbacks in the league to tear up one of the worst pass defenses in the league. Before you open your mouth to talk about sports with me, stop, think about what you're going to say, and know that my response will be better.

You ain't got Nuthin on the packers. We aren't the best but we're the luckiest motherf*ckers in the league.

You ain't got Nuthin on the packers. We aren't the best but we're the luckiest motherf*ckers in the league.

are you crazy, packs are the only undefeated team in the nfl right now. Might try to pull what the dolphins did back then. :mellow: