Q-Rex: 1
Dragonzord: 3

By UMPIRE

Leifang vs. Asuka Kazama

MATCH SCORE
Leifang: 2
Asuka Kazama: 3

By UMPIRE

Cad Bane vs. Clone Force 99 (The Bad Batch)

MATCH SCORE
Cad Bane: 3
Clone Force 99 (The Bad Batch): 1

By UMPIRE

Blue Mary vs. Cassandra Alexander

MATCH SCORE
Blue Mary: 0
Cassandra Alexander: 5

By UMPIRE

Tracer (Overwatch) vs. Chell (Portal)

MATCH SCORE
Tracer (Overwatch): 5
Chell (Portal): 1

By UMPIRE

Sailor Scouts vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Sailor Scouts: 6
Cybermen (Mondasian): 0

By UMPIRE

Kilik vs. Ash Crimson

MATCH SCORE
Kilik: 1
Ash Crimson: 2

Say what you want about Tebow, he did not deserve to be shafted without any chance of joining another team. It's as if the Jets were trying to spite him after everything.

Anyways, Good luck to the Jets for finding a quality quarterback. They're gonna need it.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't think there's anything wrong with a bit of arrogance. Watching his interviews on the BBC, sure he's the best, and sure, he knows it and isn't afraid of saying so, but he hardly comes across as a

Yes Vikings, get a new stadium on top of Twins getting a new stadium.  And it looks like the Jawa ship from Star Wars. It's not like the money can go to something more important. Like:

Roads

Education

Police work

Equal rights

Jobs (though the construction adds a few)

Serioulsy, is it wrong that I only think the good part is the park that's going on outside of it?

Speaking of wasted money, a football player (I forget his name) spends 500,000 dollars on massages and other pleasantries every year (correct me if I'm mistaken)

talk about insanity.

Looking on the bright side... at least the Astros can compete with the Marlins for worst team this year. Then again, we're still tied with a team whose coach practically alienated the whole franchise. Not sure if that's encouraging. :(

My only hope in the world of professional sports is that the Falcons finally take home a Superbowl ring. Hell, even them just making it to the Superbowl and putting up a good fight would satisfy me, rather than the whole: "kick ass in the regular season and don't get noticed, make it to the playoffs and immediately play like a high school JV football team when the entire country is watching them, then get laughed all the way back to Atlanta".

My only hope in the world of professional sports is that the Falcons finally take home a Superbowl ring. Hell, even them just making it to the Superbowl and put up a good fight would satisfy me, rather than the whole: "kick ass in the regular season and don't get noticed, make it to the playoffs and immediately play like a high school football team when the entire country is watching them, then get laughed all the way back to Atlanta".

Well with everything that's been going on, the only team good enough to stop the Falcons is the 49ers ATM. Both are pretty solid at both sides of the football and will probably be favorites to win it all again.

And as I say this is am still, reeling from the Jacoby Jones trade. Probably the single reason the Ravens won the Super Bowl.

• 2 weeks later...

So... anyone still rooting for the Heat right now? :P

In other news, the MLS had a bunch of crazy matches last weekend, with further sympathy to DCU and Toronto. Chivas just needs to move already.

Also a belated congrats to Bayern Munich for getting back to the Champions League finals and winning it this time.

• 2 weeks later...

That was a great game. Heat played very well. For Game 7 they need to find a answer for Tony Parker and Green though. Two of Spur's most dangerous players.

That was a great game. Heat played very well. For Game 7 they need to find a answer for Tony Parker and Green though. Two of Spur's most dangerous players.

I see Heat taking game 7. Momentum is on their side, and Bosh played great defensively. 

Not that it would make any sense. Unless he's feeling any guilt about leaving his home state, there's really no need for him to leave. He's got a legacy to build up. And there won't be that many teams that can match up with him for some time (Spurs getting too old, Thunder has a shot, but still inexperienced, Lakers are falling apart etc.)

I think the big 3 have to break up soon. I think with the new caps the heat can't afford everyone. Its sad but Wade might be the one to go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

football is becoming more and more soft. The NFL has ruined the pro-bowl. I mean c'mon, no kickoffs, no afc vs nfc teams anymore. Thats terrible.The fans should pick both teams, but the players should have to be in the same conference to be on the same  team. Shaking my head. Plus, u can't hit a player too hard or u get fined. It's called a CONTACT SPORT for a reason. Why should a player get fined for good defense. So what the Saints ran a bounty program. That was the mentality a defensive player had back then. They didn't get fined.Teams like the LA Rams, Buccs, Steelers, etc had some of the best defense cause they always hit hard and that's why people loved watching them. Thats what made football football.Thats why football now couldn't top football back then. Football is a defensive game and taking the hard hits away from defense is just pathetic. If u can't take the heat, then get out the kitchen. NFL is babying the offensive players because they don't want them to get hurt. Boo-Hoo. NFL back then makes NFL now look like 2-hand touch. Or maybe thats what NFL is leading to. Either that or flag.      

It could be because no one gives a damn about the Pro-Bowl other than the few people who watch it. Even then, it's still for fun. Would you like to see the star player of your team get injured in the Pro-Bowl or play for your favorite team? Kinda like that.

Now that I think about it, I like what the NFL is doing. They're actually looking out for the players instead of the viewers. Yeah, it's an entertainment sport, but the players have lives too. Some of them actually have to live life after football and Roger Goodell is trying to help them out with that one.

It could be because no one gives a damn about the Pro-Bowl other than the few people who watch it. Even then, it's still for fun. Would you like to see the star player of your team get injured in the Pro-Bowl or play for your favorite team? Kinda like that.

Now that I think about it, I like what the NFL is doing. They're actually looking out for the players instead of the viewers. Yeah, it's an entertainment sport, but the players have lives too. Some of them actually have to live life after football and Roger Goodell is trying to help them out with that one.

About the pro-bowl, I was just talking bout the teams and no kick-offs. I know the players have to live their lives after football but they also know what their risking if they are going to play football. I don't think it is fair for defensive players to be fined for tackles that are really just solid tackles that look or seem "too hard" to the refs. They could at least add more padding to the players. I also think that heavy tackles intensify the game for the players and the fans. 

I think the big 3 have to break up soon. I think with the new caps the heat can't afford everyone. Its sad but Wade might be the one to go.

hey send him to the bulls they can set him right next to derrick rose and then the bulls will have the best back court in the nba bar none they will be almost unstoppable. two stars guards  born and raised in Chicago playing for the bulls dropping 30 points and 6 rebs and 8assts a piece along side the group the bulls already have instant title.