By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 22 Match 17301 Medusa (Marvel) vs. Carmen Sandiego

MATCH SCORE
Medusa (Marvel): 0
Carmen Sandiego: 3

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 21 Match 17300 Ruby Rose vs. Tracer (Overwatch)

MATCH SCORE
Ruby Rose: 4
Tracer (Overwatch): 2

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 20 Match 17299 Cassie Cage vs. Trini Kwan

MATCH SCORE
Cassie Cage: 4
Trini Kwan: 1

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 19 Match 17298 Wednesday Addams vs. Chloe Bourgeois vs. Chel

MATCH SCORE
Wednesday Addams: 1
Chloe Bourgeois: 2
Chel: 1

By UMPIRE

Ash Crimson vs. Necalli

MATCH SCORE
Ash Crimson: 3
Necalli: 1

By UMPIRE

Black Widow vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Black Widow: 5
Cybermen (Mondasian): 1

By UMPIRE

Tula (Pirates Of Dark Water) vs. Zarana

MATCH SCORE
Tula (Pirates Of Dark Water): 4
Zarana: 2

By UMPIRE

Donatello (Mirage) vs. Jubei Yagyu

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 4
Jubei Yagyu: 3

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 18 Match 17279 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Baby Doll vs. Ladybug

MATCH SCORE
Chloe Bourgeois: 1
Baby Doll: 0
Ladybug: 2

By UMPIRE

Minute Men (Kaiserreich) vs. The French Foreign Legion

MATCH SCORE
Minute Men (Kaiserreich): 1
The French Foreign Legion: 2

By UMPIRE

G.I. Joe vs. Zombies vs. The Super Hero Taisen Army

MATCH SCORE
G.I. Joe: 2
Zombies (Return of the Living Dead): 1
The Super Hero Taisen Universe: 5

By UMPIRE

Doctor Strange vs. Fat Buu

MATCH SCORE
Doctor Strange: 6
Fat Buu: 1

By UMPIRE

Space Jockey Alien vs. Astro Megazord

MATCH SCORE
Space Jockey Alien: 2
Astro Megazord: 4

By UMPIRE

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Galford D. Weller

MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 6
Galford D. Weller: 3

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. Agent Bishop

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 5
Agent Bishop: 1

By UMPIRE

King Triton vs. The Leviathan (Atlantis)

MATCH SCORE
King Triton: 6
The Leviathan (Atlantis): 1

By UMPIRE

Daredevil vs. Michael Myers

MATCH SCORE
Daredevil: 8
Michael Myers: 2

By UMPIRE

Leonardo (Mirage) vs. Haohmaru

MATCH SCORE
Leonardo (Mirage): 6
Haohmaru : 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Julian Bashir vs. Hawkeye Pierce

MATCH SCORE
Julian Bashir: 2
Hawkeye Pierce: 7

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Master Shifu vs. Eric Taylor

MATCH SCORE
Master Shifu: 2
Eric Taylor: 4

Sports

life snatcher

I hope next year's Super Bowl is this entertaining. Don't recall there being this many posts, last year. But I heard Beyonce lip synced at her previous performance, and said she wasn't going to do it at the Super Bowl. Maybe she didn't know the words to her newer songs, well enough?

I saw last year's Super Bowl at my friend's house. And by watch I mean we had it running on another TV in the room while we used the big screen to play PS3 and Xbox 360. We only really paused for the commercials, especially the hot ones.

I thought that one play in the first half where the receiver caught it on the ground, rolled, got up, and scored was the best play in the damn game. (Forgive me, I don't care that much for the Ravens or the 49ers, so I don't pay attention to names)

Before I prove why you're wrong, I'll go ahead and let you say why you think you're right.

He's not even the fastest football player, forget about the fastest Olympian Runner. Also, the last time I checked, they don't run 40 yds in the Olympics. 100 Meters is a completely different game. 40yd just tests acceleration. 100m tests acceleration, maximum velocity, and speed endurance. Trust me, I play football and run 100, 200, and 4x100 and I know for a fact that RG3 probably wouldn't even come remotely close to Bronze, forget Gold.

So clearly, you don't know what you're talking about. This is obvious because you don't even know what event he does. He does 400m hurdles. He was ranked first in the world for Juniors in high school. He ran the Olympic Trials as a senior in high school, going into college. He made it to the semi finals. He placed third at NCAA's as a freshman, which was his only year running college track. His PR is 49.22. Gold medal was 47.63. Now, while there is a bit of a distance between the two, that's a grown man winning and RG3 ran that as a freshman in college. So if he went to a track school rather than Baylor and actually developed his hurdling, yeah, he could have easily made the Olympics and possibly won in his second time going.

But hey, next time you want to talk out of your ass, be my guest.

So clearly, you don't know what you're talking about. This is obvious because you don't even know what event he does. He does 400m hurdles. He was ranked first in the world for Juniors in high school. He ran the Olympic Trials as a senior in high school, going into college. He made it to the semi finals. He placed third at NCAA's as a freshman, which was his only year running college track. His PR is 49.22. Gold medal was 47.63. Now, while there is a bit of a distance between the two, that's a grown man winning and RG3 ran that as a freshman in college. So if he went to a track school rather than Baylor and actually developed his hurdling, yeah, he could have easily made the Olympics and possibly won in his second time going.

Actually, he mainly did the 110m hurdles, so it looks like you don't even know what he's talking about. 400 hurdles is an even bigger jump. He's been training for 40 yds ever since he stopped running track. To say he can just get on and overcome a huge ass 1.59 second gap to take gold is asinine. Trying to extrapolate his progress is useless, you don't know if he peaked right after college, you know, like a shitton of runners do. I mean, you've given me nothing to indicate that he could take someone like Aries Merritt has no basis in anything, he wasn't even the best in college, and now he's the best in the world? Wtf?

Actually, he mainly did the 110m hurdles, so it looks like you don't even know what he's talking about. 400 hurdles is an even bigger jump. He's been training for 40 yds ever since he stopped running track. To say he can just get on and overcome a huge ass 1.59 second gap to take gold is asinine. Trying to extrapolate his progress is useless, you don't know if he peaked right after college, you know, like a shitton of runners do. I mean, you've given me nothing to indicate that he could take someone like Aries Merritt has no basis in anything, he wasn't even the best in college, and now he's the best in the world? Wtf?

His best event was the 400m hurdles, setting an NCAA record in it and going to the Olympic Trials in it. Now, I'm not saying that he can go and run the Olympics right now, because that is stupid. That's why I said if he went to a track school and concentrated on track, he could do it. See, I said it right here. Direct quote. "So if he went to a track school rather than Baylor and actually developed his hurdling, yeah, he could have easily made the Olympics and possibly won in his second time going". You're just ignoring everything I said, congrats. Believe me, I know when runners peak, because, you know, I've been a student of the sport for the past lotta years. I also know that Usain Bolt is currently 28 and won double golds. So let's say RG3 is 18 in his senior year of high school. He made the semis that year. So add another four years, this time he went to a track school, say A&M. A whole college career based on his hurdle, I would be surprised if he didn't drop at least a second. This makes him 22, going to his first Olympics. Maybe he'll medal there, maybe he won't. That will probably be his best chance of medaling, but not his only chance. Add another four years, let's say he signs with Nike. So now he has the best staff in the world coaching him and aged 26, which is prime years for runners. So if he had chosen track over football, it's not hard to imagine him winning the Olympics. He would certainly get close to Gold as you so certainly said he wouldn't, despite not even knowing his events.

• 2 weeks later...

Before we miss out, we should wish a happy 50th birthday to the greatest athlete of all time, Michael Jeffery Jordan.

Michael-Jordan-Championship-Rings.jpg

Eh, all week I have been saying, who the f**** cares Jordan is 50. Talk about his bball skills that is fine, but when sports journalists are so concerned with his birthday, I feel like I am watching the Bravo channel or E!, not ESPN.

It's funny that Basketball(Jordan), Baseball(Babe Ruth), and Hockey(Gretzky) all have that one great one that stands out the most, but there isn't really one guy that can truly be called the greatest in Football.