Alexandra Amberson: 4
Danger Room: 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Calender Man vs. Rainbow Archer

MATCH SCORE
Calender Man: 6
Rainbow Archer: 4

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Burger King vs. Flo (Progressive)

MATCH SCORE
The Burger King: 6
Flo (Progressive): 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Artemis vs. Odin

MATCH SCORE
Artemis: 5
Odin: 8

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Battle Droids vs. Clonetroopers

MATCH SCORE
Battle Droids: 0
Clonetroopers: 14

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Tallahassee (Zombie Land) vs. The Town of Silent Hill

MATCH SCORE
Tallahassee (Zombie Land): 4
The Town of Silent Hill: 7

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Overlook Hotel vs. Din Djarin

MATCH SCORE
The Overlook Hotel: 4
Din Djarin: 11

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Pele vs. Cúchulainn

MATCH SCORE
Pele: 5
Cúchulainn: 4

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Android 8 vs. Midnighter

MATCH SCORE
Android 8: 9
Midnighter: 3

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Flash (Wally West) vs. Superman

MATCH SCORE
The Flash (Wally West): 6
Superman: 7

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Invid vs. The Romulan Star Empire

MATCH SCORE
The Invid: 7
The Romulan Star Empire: 6

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Lucky the Leprechaun vs. Snap, Crackle, and Pop

MATCH SCORE
Lucky the Leprechaun: 7
Snap, Crackle, and Pop: 5

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Qu (All Tomorrows) vs. The Cylons

MATCH SCORE
The Qu (All Tomorrows): 4
The Cylons: 8

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Michonne vs. Monster Island

MATCH SCORE
Michonne: 2
Monster Island: 11

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Apollo vs. Quetzalcoatl

MATCH SCORE
Apollo: 9
Quetzalcoatl: 2

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Tony the Tiger vs. Dig 'em Frog

MATCH SCORE
Tony the Tiger: 8
Dig 'em Frog: 3

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Scar (Disney) vs. David Xanatos

MATCH SCORE
Scar (Disney): 5
David Xanatos: 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Mario vs. Willy the Hillbilly

MATCH SCORE
Mario: 3
Willy the Hillbilly: 10

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Lara Croft vs. Xenomorph Prime

MATCH SCORE
Lara Croft: 7
Xenomorph Prime: 9

Sports

life snatcher

Wow... I've seen some nasty hits in NBA games, but... damn. In all my years of watching the NBA, this is one of the worst.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSSjtEMm8YA&feature=related

Ejection and easily an upcoming multi-game suspension.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My Lakers! My poor, poor Lakers! We were so close! (Not really) If only everybody came to play and not only Kobe. -_- Yeah, I hope Gasol gets traded.

I hope the Spurs get in the Thunders ass! #LakerGang #DownWithTheHeat

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F*ckin' Cubs. 11 losses in a row?! And the latest, by hitting the batter with a pitch whilst the bases were LOADED?! GAH! *Storms off*

I have to give Lebron credit he played great in Game 6 and made sure Miami Heat won that game. Dwayne Wade on the other hand I don't understand what is going on with him. Dwayne Wade better step his game up tonight.

I'm happy the Euro Cup and World Cup are starting up. For Euro and World Cup I am going for Spain. If not Spain for World Cup then Brazil depending on who gets farther.

Heh. I'll cheer on the Irish as well. I haven't seen them play much, but I'm planning on catching all the games.

So far, kind of disappointed by Portugal/Germany. Game wasn't too good till the last couple minutes. Russia was awesome, Danish surprised everyone, and the Polish have hot fans. Looking forward to England/France.

MARVANOTE: And yes, I saw the qualifying matches. USA has a super silly kit going on right now, but they beat that tiny Bahamas/Jamaican country they faced. Meanwhile, Mexico has been dominating.

So... Thunder won game one. Thoughts? I thought at first, "No way is LeBron going down a third time." Third time's the charm, and all that jazz, right? But now... I don't know. Thunder are on fire, right now.

Hahaha I agree Marvel Man, I love Spanish football/country/girls/food as well. Also, our religion would more than likely have fallen during the reformation if it wasn't for Spain. So I will always root for them no matter who they are playing.

Going off what I saw in the game yesterday, I think the Irish held their own in the only thing that really counts:

How Hot Their Lady Fans Are!

Heheh. I mean, I think this one blonde lass was featured by the camera guys at least 10% of the game. Not that I was complaining. *winkity wink wink*

MARVANOTE: And on another note, no team has ever won the Euro back to back. If any team can though, I think Spain can.

Well, the Euro finally eliminated all the little tiny teams. Now only the big named countries remain.

Predictions:

Spain vs France: 3-1

Spain is playing poorly, but even Spain on a terrible day is too much for any modern French side. Fabregas scores while Torres contemplates where it all went wrong from the bench. Expect to see Xavi dominate the midfield.

Italy vs England: 2-1

The Italians were rocked 2-0 in their last match while England won 1-0 against Ukraine. With Wayne Rooney, the greatest English player to come out of Manchester United since Beckham, back in the English side, a lot of people expect the Italians to go down. Not me. The English side played in an extremely easy pool and barely beat Sweden 3-2. Meanwhile, Italy had to handle Spain, who they held to a1-1 draw. Compared to Spain, the Three Lions are small kittens. Add in Italy's two superb strikers, and the English squad is doomed.

Further on Predictions:

Spain vs Portugal: 3-2

There isn't anyone I dislike as much as Cristian Ronaldo (with te exception of maybe the Uruguayan National Team), but I must admit he's playing great for Portugal right now. If he continues, Portugal has a real chance of giving Spain a run for its money. Having said that, the Spanish side is literally drowning in world class players. Their bench could start a team, and they could probably make it to the semifinals without any trouble. They're so good! While Portugal can hang on for a while, they just can't match Spain.

Germany vs Italy: 3-1

The Germans are machines. No mercy shall be shown.

Final: Spain vs Germany: ?

Must wait before I make this prediction... Germany is playing like they were bioengineered to play soccer, but the Spanish are still so good...