By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 9 Match 17107 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Roxy Rocket vs. Red Claw

MATCH SCORE
Chloe Bourgeois: 3
Roxy Rocket: 2
Red Claw: 1

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Master Shifu vs. Ted Lasso

MATCH SCORE
Master Shifu: 6
Ted Lasso: 4

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Apollo Creed vs. Zordon of Eltar

MATCH SCORE
Apollo Creed: 6
Zordon of Eltar: 7

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Mercy (Overwatch) vs. The Holographic Doctor

MATCH SCORE
Mercy (Overwatch): 3
The Holographic Doctor: 8

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Middle-Earth vs. Mini-Me

MATCH SCORE
Middle-Earth: 3
Mini-Me: 9

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Mickey Goodmill vs. Phil (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Mickey Goodmill: 8
Phil (Disney): 3

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Ethan Hunt vs. Carmen Sandiego

MATCH SCORE
Ethan Hunt: 2
Carmen Sandiego: 10

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Iroh vs. Sgt. Slaughter

MATCH SCORE
Iroh: 5
Sgt. Slaughter: 7

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Ratchet vs. Julian Bashir

MATCH SCORE
Ratchet: 4
Julian Bashir: 6

By UMPIRE

11:7 - President Thomas J. Whitmore vs. Master Roshi

MATCH SCORE
President Thomas J. Whitmore: 8
Master Roshi: 2

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Raccoon City vs. Bob (Agent of Hydra)

MATCH SCORE
Raccoon City: 7
Bob (Agent of Hydra): 4

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Hoth vs. Marco Diaz

MATCH SCORE
Hoth: 8
Marco Diaz: 1

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Amy Wong vs. Westview, New Jersey

MATCH SCORE
Amy Wong: 8
Westview, New Jersey: 2

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Rafiki vs. Gouken

MATCH SCORE
Rafiki: 6
Gouken: 3

By UMPIRE

11:7 - The Town of Silent Hill vs. Genie (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
The Town of Silent Hill: 2
Genie (Disney): 7

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Sasuke (Ganbare Goemon) vs. Genji

MATCH SCORE
Sasuke (Ganbare Goemon): 1
Genji: 7

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Kato vs. The Cube

MATCH SCORE
Kato: 4
The Cube: 6

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Dr. Gregory House vs. Bones McCoy

MATCH SCORE
Dr. Gregory House: 4
Bones McCoy: 6

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Vanellope Von Schweetz vs. Princess Calla

MATCH SCORE
Vanellope Von Schweetz: 9
Princess Calla: 3

By UMPIRE

Tournament - The Kraken (Clash of the Titans) vs. Midgard Serpent

MATCH SCORE
The Kraken (Clash of the Titans): 2
Midgard Serpent: 3

Phoenix Wright vs Megaman X

TheDeadpoolOwns

I declare this the battleground of Epic Lawyer vs Sucky Loser Robot!

AND BEFORE YOU MOTHERF*CKING MEGAMAN FANBOYS RAGE ABOUT WRIGHT CAN'T FIGHT, TAKE A LOOK!

Prosecutor Call (Light) Von Karma comes out and whips the opponent 3 times and allows for combo continuity.

(Medium) Godot comes out and throws coffee on the opponent or more comically actually shoots a beam at them. (

... (Heavy) Gumshoe and Edgeworth or just Gumshoe come on the screen and shoulder ram the opponent upwards for a wall bounce.

Objection Counter Stance: (Light) Wright yells objection and assumes the famous pose and if struck during this time he will retaliate with a judo flip that allows for a low combo continuation.

(Medium) When struck he stops the opponent and uses Manfred Von Karmas taser to make the opposition go through a similar falling type much akin to C.Vipers focus attack.

(Heavy): When hit he pushes the opponent and hits them with the Seven branched sword and this creates some distance.

Magatama Hold: Okay you had to have seen this coming. Wright presents the magatama yells (Hold it!" and the opponent will be wrapped in chains for a moment, and this should well be a point blank move. Light equals the fastest prep time with the shortest hold time, Medium take a little longer to prepare but has more range than light and a slightly longer hold time. Heavy longest prep time, longest hold time furthest range.

Take that! Evidence throw: Wright simply throws evidence from his games at varying angles and this can be done in the air as well. No need to go into detail.

Hyper Combos

This is where I feel I can get a bit irrational with the supers so bear with them if they sound silly. I really only put extensive thought in to the Level 3.

Level 1: Steel Badger Justice- This is a variant of the maximum spider or maximum Wesker, except wright is standing on the sidelines crossing his arms he can be hit during this time, but in his stead are the Blue Badger and the Steel Samurai f***ing up the opponent all over the screen.

Level 1: Turnabout Exposed- A cinematic counter with more psychological damage than physical where when attacked Wright yells hold hit and pulls out a file with embarrassing, scandalous, or revealing pictures specific to the enemy such as (spider man removing his mask, or Arthur with another Princess, try to think comically for this and you'll come up with something), and that will damage the character and blow them away.

Level 3: Guilty Verdict- Wright Grabs the opponent with the magatama chains and a says something along the lines of this court finds the defendant... And then the word GUILTY hits the opponent one word at a time. and they look up and the a giant version of the judge who drives the point home with a giant Gavel smash. which should finish up the damage.

YOU GOOD?

• 2 weeks later...
I declare this the battleground of Epic Lawyer vs Sucky Loser Robot!

AND BEFORE YOU MOTHERF*CKING MEGAMAN FANBOYS RAGE ABOUT WRIGHT CAN'T FIGHT, TAKE A LOOK!

Prosecutor Call (Light) Von Karma comes out and whips the opponent 3 times and allows for combo continuity.

(Medium) Godot comes out and throws coffee on the opponent or more comically actually shoots a beam at them. (

... (Heavy) Gumshoe and Edgeworth or just Gumshoe come on the screen and shoulder ram the opponent upwards for a wall bounce.

Objection Counter Stance: (Light) Wright yells objection and assumes the famous pose and if struck during this time he will retaliate with a judo flip that allows for a low combo continuation.

(Medium) When struck he stops the opponent and uses Manfred Von Karmas taser to make the opposition go through a similar falling type much akin to C.Vipers focus attack.

(Heavy): When hit he pushes the opponent and hits them with the Seven branched sword and this creates some distance.

Magatama Hold: Okay you had to have seen this coming. Wright presents the magatama yells (Hold it!" and the opponent will be wrapped in chains for a moment, and this should well be a point blank move. Light equals the fastest prep time with the shortest hold time, Medium take a little longer to prepare but has more range than light and a slightly longer hold time. Heavy longest prep time, longest hold time furthest range.

Take that! Evidence throw: Wright simply throws evidence from his games at varying angles and this can be done in the air as well. No need to go into detail.

Hyper Combos

This is where I feel I can get a bit irrational with the supers so bear with them if they sound silly. I really only put extensive thought in to the Level 3.

Level 1: Steel Badger Justice- This is a variant of the maximum spider or maximum Wesker, except wright is standing on the sidelines crossing his arms he can be hit during this time, but in his stead are the Blue Badger and the Steel Samurai f***ing up the opponent all over the screen.

Level 1: Turnabout Exposed- A cinematic counter with more psychological damage than physical where when attacked Wright yells hold hit and pulls out a file with embarrassing, scandalous, or revealing pictures specific to the enemy such as (spider man removing his mask, or Arthur with another Princess, try to think comically for this and you'll come up with something), and that will damage the character and blow them away.

Level 3: Guilty Verdict- Wright Grabs the opponent with the magatama chains and a says something along the lines of this court finds the defendant... And then the word GUILTY hits the opponent one word at a time. and they look up and the a giant version of the judge who drives the point home with a giant Gavel smash. which should finish up the damage.

YOU GOOD?

No, we're not good.

I regret bringing this up, due to thred necromancy.

But you're blatant fanboyism leads to me to sy as Nova did, write better.