Jump to content

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Sie Kensou

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 17
Sie Kensou: 1

Rachel vs. Shura

MATCH SCORE
Rachel: 7
Shura: 2

Alex Cross vs. Azazel

MATCH SCORE
Alex Cross: 2
Azazel: 4

Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. Bone Saw McGraw

MATCH SCORE
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 7
Bone Saw McGraw: 4

Bass Armstrong vs. Alex (Street Fighter)

MATCH SCORE
Bass Armstrong: 2
Alex (Street Fighter): 5

Dhalsim vs. Voldo

MATCH SCORE
Dhalsim: 4
Voldo: 3

Cindy Aurum vs. Deliah Blue

MATCH SCORE
Cindy Aurum: 4
Deliah Blue: 3

Yoshimitsu vs. Ryu Hayabusa

MATCH SCORE
Yoshimitsu: 1
Ryu Hayabusa: 5

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs. Ransik

MATCH SCORE
MIghty Morphin Power Rangers: 3
Ransik: 5

Donatello (Mirage) vs. King (Art Of Fighting)

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 17
King (Art Of Fighting): 4

kainboa

The Island Kingdom of Genosha

Recommended Posts

Stryker smiled and held the knife over Jack head. "If you want it you have to grab it." He said joking.

Jack using his limb manipulation, Jack would extend his hand by three times it's normal length.

Snatching the knife out of his hand, Jack cut up the banana and threw it into his cereal happily munching down on it.

Jack then shortened his arm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marcel smirked. He was starving. he would quickly and silently look for the nearest seat for him to take. He took one of everything on his platter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jack using his limb manipulation, Jack would extend his hand by three times it's normal length.

Snatching the knife out of his hand, Jack cut up the banana and threw it into his cereal happily munching down on it.

Jack then shortened his arm.

"Nice power mind getting me a banana?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
"Nice power mind getting me a banana?"

Jack would toss a banana at Stryker.

" Thnk u. " He would respond with a mouth full of cereal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jack would toss a banana at Stryker.

" Thnk u. " He would respond with a mouth full of cereal.

"No prob and thank you." Stryker said as he would peal the banana.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pilyla would wake up, yawning and immediately combing her hair before getting dressed, would gradually wake up to the point of being awake instead of half asleep. As she finally snapped out of it she would decide she would see what was going on this morning. She would make her way to the place where her colleagues were having breakfast and take her seat. She was rather hungry, as she hadn't really had good food ever since she left the Asylum from the mainland. Just then Fafner would take over, her sophisticated personality. She would politely take up some food and place it on a plate for her to eat before graciously thanking whoever prepared the food if said person was in the room presently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As the group were finishing their breakfast, Quicksilver entered the room.

 

"Good morning everyone, I am here to briefly explain what your mission is today. We have received intel that the Friends of Humanity are launching a strike against us, it is supposed to be an assassination attempt at Magneto and therefore they haven't sent that many members, only 15 people, they Do however have advanced energy weapons. We know that they will arrive at the southern edge of the island sometime around noon and were planning on infiltrating the city, however you will be waiting for them when they arrive, and ambush them. Lethal force has been authorised by the Council for this mission. Send a message that Genosha will not tolerate attacks on our soil. Are there any questions?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
As the group were finishing their breakfast, Quicksilver entered the room.

 

"Good morning everyone, I am here to briefly explain what your mission is today. We have received intel that the Friends of Humanity are launching a strike against us, it is supposed to be an assassination attempt at Magneto and therefore they haven't sent that many members, only 15 people, they Do however have advanced energy weapons. We know that they will arrive at the southern edge of the island sometime around noon and were planning on infiltrating the city, however you will be waiting for them when they arrive, and ambush them. Lethal force has been authorised by the Council for this mission. Send a message that Genosha will not tolerate attacks on our soil. Are there any questions?"

 

Chris was done with his breakfast as he had paid attention and heard the news from Quicksilver. Chris looked to Quicksilver and nodded. "I'm ready for action and to make sure they get the message very clearly" Chris looked to the rest of the group to see if they were ready to prep for the mission.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zoi was finishing her meal, when she heard they were gonna start a mission. "Yes! A chance to prove are selves to Magneto." She said to no one in particuler. But then as she looked around she saw, her "little brother". Where she would walk up to him, and say hi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zoi was finishing her meal, when she heard they were gonna start a mission. "Yes! A chance to prove are selves to Magneto." She said to no one in particuler. But then as she looked around she saw, her "little brother". Where she would walk up to him, and say hi.

 

Marcel would wave hi at Zoi, cracking a smile even, though his main focus was on the mission. Perfect, time to prove himself.

 

"Alright when are we heding out? Is any civillains in the area?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marcel would wave hi at Zoi, cracking a smile even, though his main focus was on the mission. Perfect, time to prove himself.

 

"Alright when are we heding out? Is any civillains in the area?"

She would wave back,still having the same smile she had when she first met him. But she too was intersted, about the civiains, she didn't like the colatraital damege.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
"Alright when are we heding out? Is any civillains in the area?"

 

"No, that is one of the reasons why the Friends decided to land there. The only people who are going to be within a couple of miles of that area, are you and the Friends."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
As the group were finishing their breakfast, Quicksilver entered the room.

 

"Good morning everyone, I am here to briefly explain what your mission is today. We have received intel that the Friends of Humanity are launching a strike against us, it is supposed to be an assassination attempt at Magneto and therefore they haven't sent that many members, only 15 people, they Do however have advanced energy weapons. We know that they will arrive at the southern edge of the island sometime around noon and were planning on infiltrating the city, however you will be waiting for them when they arrive, and ambush them. Lethal force has been authorised by the Council for this mission. Send a message that Genosha will not tolerate attacks on our soil. Are there any questions?"

"So just get in. Beatem up. And get out?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
As the group were finishing their breakfast, Quicksilver entered the room.

 

"Good morning everyone, I am here to briefly explain what your mission is today. We have received intel that the Friends of Humanity are launching a strike against us, it is supposed to be an assassination attempt at Magneto and therefore they haven't sent that many members, only 15 people, they Do however have advanced energy weapons. We know that they will arrive at the southern edge of the island sometime around noon and were planning on infiltrating the city, however you will be waiting for them when they arrive, and ambush them. Lethal force has been authorised by the Council for this mission. Send a message that Genosha will not tolerate attacks on our soil. Are there any questions?"

 

Technician raised an eyebrow "What do we do if we capture any of them alive?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
"What do we do if we capture any of them alive?"

 

"Make sure that they are completely unarmed and incapable of getting free. We'll figure out what to do with them afterwards."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
"Make sure that they are completely unarmed and incapable of getting free. We'll figure out what to do with them afterwards."

 

"Right then....we are to head out right now, yes." Marcel says as he hops off his seat. He is ready for action. "If were ambushing them i got a plan...unless they're trigger-happy it should work...theyre not trigger happy are they?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jack would gaze at QuickSilver.

" Yeah, I have a question. Any information on who, exactly, is attacking? Any specific people? "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
"If were ambushing them i got a plan...unless they're trigger-happy it should work...theyre not trigger happy are they?"

 

" Yeah, I have a question. Any information on who, exactly, is attacking? Any specific people? "

 

"They are assassins from the Friends of Humanity, it is a fairly safe bet to assume that they will shoot first and keep shooting until every mutant they encounter are dead, and no, there aren't any high ranking members amongst the group, merely soldiers."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
"They are assassins from the Friends of Humanity, it is a fairly safe bet to assume that they will shoot first and keep shooting until every mutant they encounter are dead, and no, there aren't any high ranking members amongst the group, merely soldiers."

Jack would nod.

" What if we do get any hostages? " Jack would casually ask.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
"They are assassins from the Friends of Humanity, it is a fairly safe bet to assume that they will shoot first and keep shooting until every mutant they encounter are dead, and no, there aren't any high ranking members amongst the group, merely soldiers."

"Why are you sending all of us? It seems like overkill."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pilyla would look towards Quicksilver and would just acknowledge her cooperation in the matter with a slight reserved smile. She would stab her fork into the pancake on her plate and while those around her would see only syrup poor out of it, she would see what to her mind's eye was blood of those that locked her away for her unique "qualities."

 

"I will be on time, anytime, anywhere."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
"Why are you sending all of us? It seems like overkill."

 

"It is a test of sorts, to see whether or not you're capable of working together, and how effective you are against a relatively minor enemy. Magneto could have simply sent the boat with the team back to the states, but him and the Council decided to use them to test you without any serious threat."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Test eh? Fantastic. He's really having us hit the ground running. So when do we hike out?" Marcel asks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
"Test eh? Fantastic. He's really having us hit the ground running. So when do we hike out?" Marcel asks.

"Hike? Its more like a walk through some daises." Van looked at himself. "I'll go put on a shirt." He said as he walked away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...