The Kangaroo: 1
Calender Man: 8

By UMPIRE

12:6 - Segata Sanshiro vs. Count Chocula

MATCH SCORE
Segata Sanshiro: 5
Count Chocula: 4

By UMPIRE

12:6 - Martian Manhunter vs. Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell)

MATCH SCORE
Martian Manhunter: 7
Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell): 5

By UMPIRE

12:6 - The Gregory House vs. John Connor

MATCH SCORE
The Gregory House: 4
John Connor: 6

By UMPIRE

12:6 - The Matrix vs. Alexa "Lex" Woods

MATCH SCORE
The Matrix: 4
Alexa "Lex" Woods: 10

By UMPIRE

12:6 - Skull Island vs. Alan Grant

MATCH SCORE
Skull Island: 3
Alan Grant: 12

By UMPIRE

12:6 - The Frieza Force vs. Phalanx

MATCH SCORE
The Frieza Force: 4
Phalanx: 7

By UMPIRE

12:6 - The Flood vs. Tyranids

MATCH SCORE
The Flood: 2
Tyranids: 8

By UMPIRE

12:6 - Gotham City Police Department vs. Cowboys

MATCH SCORE
Gotham City Police Department: 6
Cowboys: 4

Match 9728 Kintaro vs. Black Cat

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

She had awoken with a throbbing headache, and upon opening her eyes, a light beamed across her field of vision. She squinted, trying to stop herself from going blind as her eyes adjusted to the light. Her ears heard a very unusual sound-- the sound of an audience as they were yelling and cheering, booing even. She felt a pair of hands grabbing a hold of her arms, her body weight shifted to her legs. There was this momentary feeling of lag, and she blinked as her vision had finally come to. She looked up at the pair of hands which were holding onto her arms. Two women were holding her, scantily clad in clothing which even made her blush a bit. One was wearing a purple outfit and mask, the other a blood red mask and even far less clothing. Felicia Hardy had no idea what had just happened. She remembered the invasion of New York City, she remembered Spider-Man handling some of those ugly creatures with the blades coming out of their arms. And then something had hit her in the head hard enough for her to be knocked out. She put two and two together-- it was obvious to her that she was kidnapped. She struggled against her captors, but was immediately held in place. The raven haired woman leaned in closer to Felicia as she giggled like a school girl, and lightly hissed in her ear. “Hee hee hee hee hee! The Emperor is going to like you! What fun and games he will have planned for you! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!” Felicia stared at the raven haired woman’s face, and noticed that her eyes weren’t normal. They were almost a demonic yellow, and there seemed something odd about the woman’s jaw line. But instead of wondering what was underneath the purple mask, Felicia stared ahead and found herself in a large arena. It was like the Roman Coliseum, but there were people still packed. She looked on ahead, watching two men with long spears jabbing their weapons away at a tall creature which looked like something out of a nightmare. But her eyes focused on the structure before her. In the middle of the arena was a large throne, and sitting on it was a very large and muscular man who looked like a wrestler but only much more menacing as he wore something akin to Samurai armor, with a skull cowl covering over his features, but those glowing red eyes stood out. In front of him was a war hammer, perhaps his favored weapon of choice, Felicia had to deduce. She noticed that sitting on the ground besides the large man was a voluptuous woman, chained and shackled by her ankles and feet as she clung onto the man’s calf. Felicia widened her eyes in shock and fear. Had they brought her to be this man’s play thing? “What is this?” The large man asked as he rose up from his throne. “Emperor Shao Kahn, we bring you this tribute. A new warrior to compete in your death games for your amusement.” The woman in red spoke. Her voice almost sounding double, or even triple toned. Shao Kahn looked down to Felicia Hardy with cold, evil eyes. A smile appeared on his lips as he stood tall, powerful and mighty, towering over the three woman whom were before him. With a nod of approval, he chuckled sinisterly as he moved a hand out, gently caressing Felicia by her chin. “Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Well done, Mileena and Skarlet! You have brought me one of Earthrealm’s own heroes to participate in the gladiator games! And a fine specimen, indeed.” Shao Kahn leaned forward, his glowing red eyes staring into Felicia’s. “She might even make a fine addition to my harem.” Black Cat glared in anger, being treated like some play thing by the Emperor. “I demand to know where I am! Who are you?! I--” Felicia found herself being back handed by the large man’s fist, and immediately a hand covered over her entire face. He shouted with a tone of rage as his face contorted to express the blackness which was in his soul. If he even so much as had one. Shao Kahn threw Black Cat onto her rear, looming over her. His massive frame casting a shadow over her own. “EARTHREALM BITCH! I AM YOUR EMPEROR, SHAO KAHN! YOU SPEAK WHEN SPOKEN TO, AND ANSWER WHEN ADDRESSED!” Felicia felt a warm trickle running down her lip, she moved a hand up to wipe the blood off from her lips. That hurt, but it’d take a bit more than that to break her. A hell of a lot more. She felt herself once again being held by the arms, as Skarlet and Mileena picked her up onto her feet once more. Shao Kahn looked all around himself, hearing the people of Outworld clamoring for more entertainment. Shao Kahn raised an arm, and the people ceased in their clamoring. “My public! My loyal subjects! Before you today is one of the many fabled heroes of Earthrealm. The invasion of Earthrealm is at hand, and while our Tarkatan and Shokan forces are engaging the battle, there is no reason why we should not enjoy the death games we have held for thousands of years! The time is right for some new blood, choose a fighter, my subjects! And we will see if this Earthrealm heroine can stand up your mighty Outworld champion!” Felicia Hardy was no stranger to fights. She had been in her share, and was more than capable of holding her own against some of even Spider-Man’s foes. But here, new enemies awaited her. Dangers which seemed like something out of a dark fantasy novel. She looked all around herself as the people started chanting out a name. “KINTARO! KINTARO! KINTARO! KINTARO!” Shao Kahn laughed sinisterly as he threw both arms up, nodding his head with approval. The people had demanded him, and now they were going to see if this heroine could stand up to the might of a powerful warrior of Outworld. Felicia raised a brow. “I’m sorry but… what’s a Kintaro?” She asked. The large gates on the other end of the coliseum were raised as chains pulled on the heavy doors. Inside there was nothing but darkness, total pitch black. For a moment there was nothing but silence, until a scream erupted out. Something was tossed out from the gates, and Felicia saw that it was a human head. Or what might’ve been something close to human. Powerful footsteps boomed through the coliseum. And a large, two toed foot stomped down onto the head, crushing it. Felicia couldn’t believe what she was seeing. She had her share of fighting super villains and monstrosities like the Lizard, but this was something new to her. It was a large man with four arms, and he looked like he was some sort of tiger but with four arms. “Your opponent, heroine… is Kintaro. General of the Shokan armies of Outworld. I hope you do not disappoint me, heroine of Earthrealm.” Kintaro clenched his three fingered fists firmly and bellowed a roar which echoed all across the coliseum. The Tigrar Shokan stopped in his movements, a distance of ten feet between himself and Black Cat. Felicia Hardy stared at the large four-armed adversary. With a deep breath, she was prepared to fight for her life. If she wanted to get out of this Outworld, she’d have to live through this. “C’mon, kitty! Let’s see what you’ve got!”

This is a stand-alone fight. This has nothing to do with my Broken Tusk Predator storyline on CBUB, and for all intents and purposes is a one shot.

Black Cat is at Peak Human Strength.

Black Cat has her retractable claws and grappling hook.

Black Cat DOES NOT have her probability manipulation field.

Kintaro is in his Mortal Kombat (2011) incarnation.

Kintaro has access to all of his moves from Mortal Kombat (2011).

-Rakai'Thwei

Very good setup and great match. Black Cat with her physical abilities and bad luck powers (If she has them in the setup as that was not mentioned) can pull off a win here if she plays it smart.

Very good setup and great match. Black Cat with her physical abilities and bad luck powers (If she has them in the setup as that was not mentioned) can pull off a win here if she plays it smart.

No, she does not have her probability manipulation powers, otherwise I would've mentioned it. But I didn't, therefore she does not.

-Rakai'Thwei

No, she does not have her probability manipulation powers, otherwise I would've mentioned it. But I didn't, therefore she does not.

-Rakai'Thwei

Ok I guess you made that very clear now.

Yeah thats probably a good move to make. Black Cat is a good and smart enough fighter that she could pull off a win here by playing it smart in battle. Plus she has a speed advantage over Kintaro as well.

Yeah thats probably a good move to make. Black Cat is a good and smart enough fighter that she could pull off a win here by playing it smart in battle. Plus she has a speed advantage over Kintaro as well.

That might be true. But it's definitely not going to be easy.

If I remember correctly, isn't Kintaro somewhat stronger than Goro?

-Rakai'Thwei

Oh yea Kintaro is stronger then Goro, more skilled, and armed. However his speed is still his disadvantage. Black Cat if she can get one good swipe across his throat would have a victory. Either that or she pulls a Johnny Cage with a kick to the nuts. Then from there she swipes him with a fatal shot for good.

Oh yea Kintaro is stronger then Goro, more skilled, and armed. However his speed is still his disadvantage. Black Cat if she can get one good swipe across his throat would have a victory. Either that or she pulls a Johnny Cage with a kick to the nuts. Then from there she swipes him with a fatal shot for good.

Well Kintaro, actually most, if not all Shokans have a height advantage.

Felicia is 5'10, and that's slightly taller than the average person but not by a whole lot.

Kintaro, is 8'5, and not only is that a height advantage, but also reach as well. And I can tell you, that Felicia might be going through something of a hard time in getting in but that's not to say it's impossible, far from that but it's going to be damn difficult for her to get in.

Also, add in the fact that Kintaro can breath fire like a flamethrower, that gives him further reach. As a matter of fact, Kintaro burned Kabal alive by breathing in a fire beam on him.

I don't think the Johnny Cage split kick might work there. Plus, Kintaro, as do most Shokans, have the extra arm advantage as well.

I don't mean to debate but, just playing devil's advocate here.

-Rakai'Thwei

Great setup Rakai! It felt like it could easily be a scene in mortal kombat. Good job!

As for the kintaro vs goro strength thing, I never heard that kintaro was the stronger. In fact, kintaro is a noted as being part of the lower class of the shokan species while goro is an elite. But either way, he's still extremely strong.

Black cat is extremely agile and a skilled fighter, unfortunately for her, kintaro will be just too much. Long rang he can roast her like he did kabal so she'll be forced to get in close where kintaro is even deadlier. This isn't a video game, if kintaro gets a hold of cat he'll snap her like a twig, no health bar, no round two. Cat isn't strong enough to take a flurry from the shokan, she will be pummeled to the floor and have her chest stomped in. She may manage to land a few blows but kintaro will just keep coming, and cat just doesn't have the tools to put him down.

Kintaro wins! FATALITY!

Great setup Rakai! It felt like it could easily be a scene in mortal kombat. Good job!

Thanks for commenting, man!

As for the kintaro vs goro strength thing, I never heard that kintaro was the stronger. In fact, kintaro is a noted as being part of the lower class of the shokan species while goro is an elite. But either way, he's still extremely strong.

That much is true, but that's because there are two different sub-species of Shokan.

There are the Draco lineage Shokan, whom Goro and Sheeva represent and they are seen as being of nobility because of their dragon lineage ancestry of the Shokan race.

Then there is the Tigrar lineage Shokan, which are the sub-species of Shokan which Kintaro hails from. These Shokan are considered to be lower class and usually have to work to get into the higher social graces of the Shokan. They are also said to be more savage and aggressive than the Draco lineage Shokan.

I learned this from the Mortal Kombat Wiki's Shokan article.

Black cat is extremely agile and a skilled fighter, unfortunately for her, kintaro will be just too much. Long rang he can roast her like he did kabal so she'll be forced to get in close where kintaro is even deadlier. This isn't a video game, if kintaro gets a hold of cat he'll snap her like a twig, no health bar, no round two. Cat isn't strong enough to take a flurry from the shokan, she will be pummeled to the floor and have her chest stomped in. She may manage to land a few blows but kintaro will just keep coming, and cat just doesn't have the tools to but him now.

Kintaro wins! FATALITY!

I definitely value your input and I just love how you visualize how fights can go!

-Rakai'Thwei

Long Range Kintaro isn't even going to touch her with his fire between her extreme speed and the huge area she has to move around. Between her speed, agility, reflexes, gymnast skills, and acrobat skills Kintaro is going to have a hard time even landing a hit on her. Remember she is at peak human in this match so she will be able to take a few hits from Kintaro. We have have seen people at peak human take hits from superior foes with strength. As far as Black Cat is concerned she can flip around and avoid Kintaro until he starts to get tired. From there she can use her grappling hook to tie up two of his arms or to throw him off balance. Or she can use the grappling hook to go around his leg and cause him to fall to the ground. Black Cat has many ways she could win.

Long Range Kintaro isn't even going to touch her with his fire between her extreme speed and the huge area she has to move around. Between her speed, agility, reflexes, gymnast skills, and acrobat skills Kintaro is going to have a hard time even landing a hit on her. Remember she is at peak human in this match so she will be able to take a few hits from Kintaro. We have have seen people at peak human take hits from superior foes with strength. As far as Black Cat is concerned she can flip around and avoid Kintaro until he starts to get tired. From there she can use her grappling hook to tie up two of his arms or to throw him off balance. Or she can use the grappling hook to go around his leg and cause him to fall to the ground. Black Cat has many ways she could win.

There is no denying that Black Cat can win this fight, no denying that all but you're making it seem like Kintaro is something of a dupe when he is actually far from it. There is a reason why he his general of the Shokan armies.

Never the less, you are right, Black Cat could win this but it's going to be extremely hard for her to do it. Not to mention Kintaro can in a sense do his teleportation stomp to also get around or even catch her off guard. And yes, you are right, she is pretty nimble and very agile but Shokan have been known to take immense measures of damage, more so than what a peak human could take. I'm sure you already know that.

Does Kintaro also have a chance? Yes, both contenders here have a chance. It's a classic case of speed and agility versus durability and strength. It could go either way in some bits, but I would think that the Shokan don't tire easily as human beings to. After all, look at the Great Kung Lao, I'm sure he was a pretty nimble guy and Goro killed him. It's almost the same scenario here-- Speed and Nimbleness vs Power and Endurance.

While Black Cat has many ways she can win, so does Kintaro.

I tried to make this fight as even as possible, and hope I achieved that.

-Rakai'Thwei

Oh yea the fight is even and Kintaro is a very skilled fighter just like Cat. The fight could go either way. Black Cat unlike Kung Lao though wouldn't result to fighting Kintaro in a straight up fight and would be smart about it. Thats probably the mistake of fighters like Kung Lao and others.

Oh yea the fight is even and Kintaro is a very skilled fighter just like Cat. The fight could go either way. Black Cat unlike Kung Lao though wouldn't result to fighting Kintaro in a straight up fight and would be smart about it. Thats probably the mistake of fighters like Kung Lao and others.

Well we don't know how the battle between the Great Kung Lao and Goro went. So, there is no evidence to suggest that he fought Goro toe to toe or fought with using his speed and nimbleness to his advantage. But if I know somethings about Shaolin Kung-Fu, which is the styles that Great Kung Lao, Liu Kang and Kung Lao know, is that it utilizes speed and agility as well as technique.

But anyway, enough about that... Let's get back to this match up.

-Rakai'Thwei

True, she does have ways to win but kintaro has many, many more.

Trying to tire him out is silly seeing how we've never seen him remotely fatigued. Running away the whole time is even uncharacteristic, she's going to try to win here. She's not used to the brutality of mortal kombat however. Kintaro isn't going to be phased by attacks that would put down most of cat's typical opponents. If she gets clubbed with even one of those giants limbs, her agility suddenly goes out the window.

Having the game plan, don't get hit, tire the super fit tiger alien out, and then subdue him by tying up two up his six limbs is a bit unrealistic.

The minute that grappling hook reaches kintaro, black cat will be flying right into his arms and have her spine folded like a lawn chair.

Another great set-up, Rakai.

Ahhh, a lot of good points have already been made. I don't really think I can add anything new here, so I'll just say that unless Felicia can use her womanly wiles to charm Kintaro (highly unlikely, lol), the big guy should take this.

Another great set-up, Rakai.

Ahhh, a lot of good points have already been made. I don't really think I can add anything new here, so I'll just say that unless Felicia can use her womanly wiles to charm Kintaro (highly unlikely, lol), the big guy should take this.

As funny as that is to visualize, I don't think Kintaro would be attracted to humans, let alone female humans. He actually is repulsed by humans, and I quote from his line in Mortal Kombat (2011) right after when he severely burned Kabal alive:

"Humans, much less ugly when they burn!"

Yeah, Felicia's wiles won't work on Kintaro.

-Rakai'Thwei

It's Good.

Poor Felicia.

Thank you for commenting!

There is truly no way that Black Cat should win! Kintaro can tear her into shreds!

Ha ha ha ha ha! Thank you! I like your enthusiasm for that scenario!

-Rakai'Thwei