Doc Holliday: 1

The Silver Surfer vs. Bills

MATCH SCORE
The Silver Surfer: 3
Bills: 4

Sign in to follow this  
The Blue Flame

Death Games RP Sign-Up sheet

I know I was just sharing some information. Also the martial art my person is using was made by a woman. It requires no real strength to take down an opponent.

And the martial art Emerald uses... was made by her, combining everything she's learned.

Sigh, forgot all about this one BlueFlame.

Too late to join?

Alright, also, another thing. Currently, I have significantly less time to get online than I used to. Like, from around 12-4ishpm. With those hours, I don't want to hold anyone back..

Sigh, forgot all about this one BlueFlame.

Too late to join?

No not to late.

Alright, also, another thing. Currently, I have significantly less time to get online than I used to. Like, from around 12-4ishpm. With those hours, I don't want to hold anyone back..

Well if you don't think you won't have time you don't have to play. However when in the arena your just going start out by yourself and only will have to deal with things I sent at you. Plus surviving like eating, sleep (If Katrina needs sleep), and surviving the environment.

No not to late.

Well if you don't think you won't have time you don't have to play. However when in the arena your just going start out by yourself and only will have to deal with things I sent at you. Plus surviving like eating, sleep (If Katrina needs sleep), and surviving the environment.

I will make an effort to try and stay in the RP. Just don't kill me off if I'm not around. :)

Name: Katrina Merek

Pic: Later! (But, being immortal, she looks the same at 18 as she does when she's 500, in her prime)

Weapons: Uden, nothing more. (Elf sword)

Equipment: A worn cloak.

Abilities: Limited Magic, Healing factor.

Bio: Born and raised in Nosgoth, Katrina was brought up by her father figure, Shruikan, the magical talking dragon. She has experience in fighting the demons and vampires of her land, as well as the Hunters that hunt her kind down along the countryside. Highly curious in nature, sheltered, and very oblivious to the ways of modern culture. At such a young age, she is, arguably, a completely different person than the woman she becomes after the events of UWT.

I will make an effort to try and stay in the RP. Just don't kill me off if I'm not around. :)

Name: Katrina Merek

Pic: Later! (But, being immortal, she looks the same at 18 as she does when she's 500, in her prime)

Weapons: Uden, nothing more. (Elf sword)

Equipment: A worn cloak.

Abilities: Limited Magic, Healing factor.

Bio: Born and raised in Nosgoth, Katrina was brought up by her father figure, Shruikan, the magical talking dragon. She has experience in fighting the demons and vampires of her land, as well as the Hunters that hunt her kind down along the countryside. Highly curious in nature, sheltered, and very oblivious to the ways of modern culture. At such a young age, she is, arguably, a completely different person than the woman she becomes after the events of UWT.

Approved is her sword special in anyway?

Approved is her sword special in anyway?

Well, it's nigh unbreakable, never dulls or stains, and the jewel in its pommel can be used to store energy. Aside from that, no. :)

Well, it's nigh unbreakable, never dulls or stains, and the jewel in its pommel can be used to store energy. Aside from that, no. :)

Store magic energy? And you can post in the thread now.

Store magic energy? And you can post in the thread now.

Magic energy is regular energy. So, yeah. And alright.

How much can in store?

Prety much how ever much she wants. But keep in mind, if she were to empty all her energy into the swords jewel at one time, she would be left without any energy herself. So it's not like she can just keep piling up limitless amounts. Plus, because she's so young, she has very little training in magic, knowing few words, and when she does use it, its pretty draining.

Prety much how ever much she wants. But keep in mind, if she were to empty all her energy into the swords jewel at one time, she would be left without any energy herself. So it's not like she can just keep piling up limitless amounts. Plus, because she's so young, she has very little training in magic, knowing few words, and when she does use it, its pretty draining.

Okay.

Okay.

I'm giving her like five words total. She just started getting training from Shruikan in the ancient language at her current age.

I'm giving her like five words total. She just started getting training from Shruikan in the ancient language at her current age.

Alright.

Name - Judai Nara

Pic : Rp.jpg

Age - 18

Rank - Chunin

Born in - Konoha

Weapons - A couple of Kunai. ( If allowed can I have some explosive Kunai? )

Bio - Judai was a trouble maker. Everyone knew it so did he. It was no surprise that when the Ichiraku Ramen Shop burned down, they blamed him.

His father and mother were greatly upset at his behavior and his lack of Shinobi Knowledge .

That all changed when Uncle Choji got jumped by a group on Infamous bandits.

Standing there, without knowing how to fight back, Judai vowed his life to studying the Shinobi Way.

Eventually adopting his father's lazy attitude, he slowly made his way to being a Chunin.

Jutsu -

Shadow Clone - Can make up to 3 shadow clones

Substitution Jutsu - You know what that is.

Shadow Possession Jutsu - Gives the User control over their target, Judai is not as good as his father was in using this Jutsu.

Other Simple Jutsu.

Shadow Strangle Jutsu - Uses enemies Shadow to make enemy perform suicide.

Is this good?

Name - Judai Nara

Pic : Rp.jpg

Age - 18

Rank - Chunin

Born in - Konoha

Weapons - A couple of Kunai. ( If allowed can I have some explosive Kunai? )

Bio - Judai was a trouble maker. Everyone knew it so did he. It was no surprise that when the Ichiraku Ramen Shop burned down, they blamed him.

His father and mother were greatly upset at his behavior and his lack of Shinobi Knowledge .

That all changed when Uncle Choji got jumped by a group on Infamous bandits.

Standing there, without knowing how to fight back, Judai vowed his life to studying the Shinobi Way.

Eventually adopting his father's lazy attitude, he slowly made his way to being a Chunin.

Jutsu -

Shadow Clone - Can make up to 3 shadow clones

Substitution Jutsu - You know what that is.

Shadow Possession Jutsu - Gives the User control over their target, Judai is not as good as his father was in using this Jutsu.

Other Simple Jutsu.

Shadow Strangle Jutsu - Uses enemies Shadow to make enemy perform suicide.

Is this good?

I can't believe I'm saying this but no Naruto ninja's. There just to fast and powerful for my RP. You did a good job not making him to strong but Naruto Ninja's are just to powerful.

I can't believe I'm saying this but no Naruto ninja's. There just to fast and powerful for my RP. You did a good job not making him to strong but Naruto Ninja's are just to powerful.

Damn..... ok let me rethink this.

Name - Judai Yomosoki

Pic - DGRP.jpg

Age - 18

Rank - Ninja

Bio - Judai was born in the mountains.

Trained from birth in the way of the Ninja, Judai quickly became very skilled.

Eventually, Judai out-grew his training.

His Sensei sent him out to the world, to explore and stop evil.

His Senses sharpened to the max, he is a perfect example of enhanced human.

Weapon - Kunais, Shuriken, Kantana.

Name - Judai Yomosoki

Pic - DGRP.jpg

Age - 18

Rank - Ninja

Bio - Judai was born in the mountains.

Trained from birth in the way of the Ninja, Judai quickly became very skilled.

Eventually, Judai out-grew his training.

His Sensei sent him out to the world, to explore and stop evil.

His Senses sharpened to the max, he is a perfect example of enhanced human.

Weapon - Kunais, Shuriken, Kantana.

Approved post in the thread.