Ted Mosby vs. Lucifer

MATCH SCORE
Ted Mosby: 1
Lucifer: 5

Boba Fett vs. Road Runner

MATCH SCORE
Boba Fett: 2
Road Runner: 8

Mysteries Inc. vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Live Action)

MATCH SCORE
Mysteries Inc.: 13
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Live Action): 1

Sign in to follow this  
The Blue Flame

Death Games RP Sign-Up sheet

We are starting tomorrow G4 please throw together Katrina sign up sheet by tomorrow. Kevin 11 I will not allow to be a character, if his hit with a sword he can become it's metal and then pretty much can't be hurt at all.

We are starting tomorrow G4 please throw together Katrina sign up sheet by tomorrow. Kevin 11 I will not allow to be a character, if his hit with a sword he can become it's metal and then pretty much can't be hurt at all.

Metal man gets beat by rock man, rock man gets beat by paper man, and paper man gets beat by metal man.

I'm still thinking about if I wanna join with kat in teh first place. :/

Edit: I probably will.

Actually, he'd just die. He doesn't have enhanced durability in his human form, so if he were stabbed he'd pretty much just die..

Yes.

Okay Everyone will only need to read my posts and they won't be left behind. Also anyone who hasn't done there sheets once done may post in the new thread.

Name: Elizabeth Kyle

Pic: Sexy-Spartan-Female-Figure-Up-for-Auction-on-eBay-2.jpg

Weapons: Hunting knife, Semi-Covering SPARTAN II armor (:P)

Abilities: Enhanced speed, strength, and other attributes, extremely high agility, dexterity, and durability, able to catch arrows

Blue Flame said no guns, so :)

Name: Elizabeth Kyle

Pic: Sexy-Spartan-Female-Figure-Up-for-Auction-on-eBay-2.jpg

Weapons: Hunting knife, Semi-Covering SPARTAN II armor (:P)

Abilities: Enhanced speed, strength, and other attributes, extremely high agility, dexterity, and durability, able to catch arrows

Blue Flame said no guns, so :)

Approved however she won't start with her armor.

OOC: Are we the only 3 people playing?

We're the only people online who are in this RP as far as I can tell.

OOC: OK I put he would the notice part because it would be tense.

Dylan saw her hand coming for him and tapped it downwards for a block. He took another step back. "Don't hold back." he said in a calm voice.

Not to be difficult, but in my move she grabbed for your hand when you went for the block. So basically it goes like:

She punches

You block

As soon as her punch makes contact with your block, she grabs with that same hand.

Not to be difficult, but in my move she grabbed for your hand when you went for the block. So basically it goes like:

She punches

You block

As soon as her punch makes contact with your block, she grabs with that same hand.

Oh I thought she was reaching for a grab. Also it wasn't an actual block. The tap redirects the momentum of the punch so it continues but in a different path than intended.

Oh I thought she was reaching for a grab. Also it wasn't an actual block. The tap redirects the momentum of the punch so it continues but in a different path than intended.

Eh, that was just a wording error on my part. Keep in mind your fighting someone who was trained by

1) The Prince of Persia

2) Dante

3) Lady

4) Xena

And has 5 years of experience fight across time and space. It's not a stretch to assume that with her training and experience, she would have the battle reflexes to open her fist and grab your hand when you attempt to tap it away.

Eh, that was just a wording error on my part. Keep in mind your fighting someone who was trained by

1) The Prince of Persia

2) Dante

3) Lady

4) Xena

And has 5 years of experience fight across time and space. It's not a stretch to assume that with her training and experience, she would have the battle reflexes to open her fist and grab your hand when you attempt to tap it away.

I know I was just sharing some information. Also the martial art my person is using was made by a woman. It requires no real strength to take down an opponent.