Ted Mosby vs. Lucifer

MATCH SCORE
Ted Mosby: 1
Lucifer: 5

Boba Fett vs. Road Runner

MATCH SCORE
Boba Fett: 2
Road Runner: 8

Mysteries Inc. vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Live Action)

MATCH SCORE
Mysteries Inc.: 13
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Live Action): 1

Sign in to follow this  
The Blue Flame

Death Games RP Sign-Up sheet

This Role Play will be different from most Role Plays all of your character have been taken against there will and be force into the Death Games. The Death Games is where you'll character will be put into a very very large arena with a desert, forest, run down city, a small island, etc. Rule one of the Death games to win you must survive at any cost, your character has to be the last one to survive to win. As the GM I will send monsters, demons, vampires, poison gas, acid rain etc at you. There will be time skips because your character is going have to eat, drink, and everything else you would need to survive. So as your character when not fighting is going need to survive if you do not eat or get sleep your character is more likely to die. Your character is allow to try to kill other players characters and also allow to team up with other people's characters to try and kill everyone else. Or just work together and try to wait tell everyone else is killed.

Also you can just wait were you are at and hope everyone else will kill each other/ be killed by me the GM the evil force who making your character take place in my evil games. However you'll have to survive things I send at you. Your character at first will be dropped in different parts of the arena, you can try finding the others and I may make it were your character come across each other. If you want to know more ask.

1. Your character must be mid to lower street level so lower than Spiderman level in strength etc.

2. I'm looking for characters 20 years of age and under.

3. There will be no called hits.

4. There will be no god-modding.

5. There will be basic courtesy for all RP players.

6. Character Death will happen. There is no invincibility. There is no immortality. So play carefully.

7. Have fun.

Name:

Pic:

Weapons: (No guns allowed but your character may get cross bows etc in place of them if your character uses guns. All your weapons will be taken away and your character may get them dropped in the arena with you but they may not it's up to me. But none the less you'll have a chance to get your own weapons and other weapons I place in the arena. You might get a chance to get all your weapons but one it depends how I want to play it with your character and what you face.)

Equipment: (Same goes for Equipment.)

Abilities:

Bio: (You don't got to put a bio but I don't mind if you do ^.^)

Your character will have a week (In game time) to learn skills in training that the evil force will allow you to learn. Like hunting, tying knots, making traps, fishing, a firing range to learn how to fire bows and cross bows etc. Also in this time your character will inter act before the games and may agree to team up.

Name: X-23 (Laura Kinney)

Pic: 7932.jpg

Weapons: None

Abilities: Regenerative healing factor, superhuman senses, retractable adamantium claws in hands and feet, enhanced balance, coordination, reflexes and agility, peak human (For a female) strength, speed etc, trained in several forms of martial arts, trained in the use of ranged weapons

AVP Isn't her Regenerative healing factor very powerful? It might be a little to much for this RP she can take gun shots I believe and guns are not even allowed.

AVP Isn't her Regenerative healing factor very powerful? It might be a little to much for this RP she can tank gun shots I believe and guns are not even allowed.

Well, being shot too much will put her down, but she can tank fire from a single gun, but deep sword slashes and arrow shots pose more of a problem. She can also be knocked out in the same way a normal human can, and being shot/stabbed/clubbed in the head incapacitates her. She'd also die if she were decapitated.

EDIT: Also, once she had her stomach torn open by Wolfsbane and this knocked her out, so really bad stabs/slashes incapacitate her as well.

Well, being shot too much will put her down, but she can tank fire from a single gun, but deep sword slashes and arrow shots pose more of a problem. She can also be knocked out in the same way a normal human can, and being shot/stabbed/clubbed in the head incapacitates her. She'd also die if she were decapitated.

EDIT: Also, once she had her stomach torn open by Wolfsbane and this knocked her out, so really bad stabs/slashes incapacitate her as well.

Would you be willing to tone down her healing factor?

Would you be willing to tone down her healing factor?

To what level? I'm fine if it's something like light injuries heal quickly, but heavier ones take a while to heal.

Ok, here's my sheet.

Name - Yoshimori Sumimura

Pic - 65397.jpg

Weapons - His Staff 258981-kekkaishi_staff_head_by_tech_viper_icon.jpg

Abilities - Kekkai

To what level? I'm fine if it's something like light injuries heal quickly, but heavier ones take a while to heal.

Yeah that's around the level I mean. Will just say the game makers food they feed her weakens her healing.

Ok, here's my sheet.

Name - Yoshimori Sumimura

Pic - 65397.jpg

Weapons - His Staff 258981-kekkaishi_staff_head_by_tech_viper_icon.jpg

Abilities - Kekkai

Isn't he a little strong? Can't he make Boxes around people easily?

Yeah that's around the level I mean. Will just say the game makers food they feed her weakens her healing.

Isn't he a little strong? Can't he make Boxes around people easily?

Yes, but they can be strong enough or have sufficient will power to break free.

Plus his character would never do that. And I play by the character's personality.

Yes, but they can be strong enough or have sufficient will power to break free.

Plus his character would never do that. And I play by the character's personality.

He seems a little to strong but I'll talk to Tom about it I know his watched the show more than I have.

He seems a little to strong but I'll talk to Tom about it I know his watched the show more than I have.

Oh, and it can only hurt Ayakashi.

Tentative sign up.

Name: Jason Grace

Pic: JasonHOO.jpg

Weapons: Ivlivs

Equipment:

Abilities: Aerokinetic powers: Jason can control the forces of the atmosphere such as:

• Calling down lightning bolts.
  • Send powerful amounts of static shock through someone's body through physical contact, can also emit static sparks, which are described as being blue.
  • Shooting arcs of electricity capable of shocking or stunning someone (Thalia has this power, so Jason would likely too).
  • Dominating the will of Venti.
  • Manipulating air currents allowing him to fly.
  • Sensing wind magic (eg. Aeolus's vapor trail).

Bio: Because I'm feeling lazy

Oh, and it can only hurt Ayakashi.

So in this it could would be used for Defense? And might be easier for to pick a other character. I think there Boxes could easily stop cross bow fire, etc. So it seems over powered for what I'm looking for.

Is nightwing too powerful or no?

And I'ts not going to to be him in costume. Just street clothes.

Like a blue hoodie, white tee shirt and jeans or something.

The reason I'm using him is because he's a great improvisor and Batman has stated he learns faster than anyone he's ever met.

Plus he's awesome.

But if I have to be in costume, It'll be the relaunch of Nightwing, simply because DC said that he's better than he's ever been. so yeah.

Name: Richard "Dick" Grayson

Pic: 1929007-nightwing__1_super.jpg

Oh crap, I forgot about the age limit. I'll pick someone different.

Don't worry about it. Nightwing's good for this RP. If you can take him from when he was younger it would be good, but I don't think Blue Flame will mind.

Okay.

I'll use 19 year old nightwing if I can't use the relaunch version.

Percy Jackson from the last book, no curse of achilles if that overpowers him, but if it doesn't he still has it. And could you make it so his celestial bronze harms mortals?

Weapons:Riptide

Equipment:Bronze Shield/watch

Abilities

*While in water, Percy gains brief superhuman strength, speed, and stamina, that quickly wears of unless he is completely submerged.

*He can heal most wounds and cure most poisons when in contact with water.

*He can control the water around him to propel himself through water.

*Percy can shoot water, not only from being in water, but he can blast the water he creates.

*He can create water from petrified seashells,as well as being able to create water with his own energy and summoning the "force of the ocean" to his will.

*He can harden water into an almost solid shape.He can do this to walk on water, make water shields.

*Percy can diffuse the oxygen in the water to create oxygen bubbles that allow his non-hydrokinetic friends to breathe underwater.

*Percy can breathe underwater, fall from great heights into water, and is unaffected by any amount of water pressure. He does not get wet if submerged in water, unless he wants to.

*Percy can temporarily dry items underwater, such as a lighter.

*Percy can summon a small personal hurricane around him to use as a shield, but cannot real use for offensive purposes.

*Percy can create small earthquakes, however he has little control over this ability.

*Percy has divine authority over and can talk (normally and telepathically) to equines and sea creatures who mainly treat him with deference and lordly respect.

*Percy has perfect bearings in ocean, and can telekinetically operate ships.

Percy Jackson from the last book, no curse of achilles if that overpowers him, but if it doesn't he still has it. And could you make it so his celestial bronze harms mortals?

Weapons:Riptide

Equipment:Bronze Shield/watch

Abilities

*While in water, Percy gains brief superhuman strength, speed, and stamina, that quickly wears of unless he is completely submerged.

*He can heal most wounds and cure most poisons when in contact with water.

*He can control the water around him to propel himself through water.

*Percy can shoot water, not only from being in water, but he can blast the water he creates.

*He can create water from petrified seashells,as well as being able to create water with his own energy and summoning the "force of the ocean" to his will.

*He can harden water into an almost solid shape.He can do this to walk on water, make water shields.

*Percy can diffuse the oxygen in the water to create oxygen bubbles that allow his non-hydrokinetic friends to breathe underwater.

*Percy can breathe underwater, fall from great heights into water, and is unaffected by any amount of water pressure. He does not get wet if submerged in water, unless he wants to.

*Percy can temporarily dry items underwater, such as a lighter.

*Percy can summon a small personal hurricane around him to use as a shield, but cannot real use for offensive purposes.

*Percy can create small earthquakes, however he has little control over this ability.

*Percy has divine authority over and can talk (normally and telepathically) to equines and sea creatures who mainly treat him with deference and lordly respect.

*Percy has perfect bearings in ocean, and can telekinetically operate ships.

Yes his blade will be allowed to hurt harms mortals and no curse that make him to powerful.