Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. Bone Saw McGraw

MATCH SCORE
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 7
Bone Saw McGraw: 4

Bass Armstrong vs. Alex (Street Fighter)

MATCH SCORE
Bass Armstrong: 2
Alex (Street Fighter): 5

Dhalsim vs. Voldo

MATCH SCORE
Dhalsim: 4
Voldo: 3

Cindy Aurum vs. Deliah Blue

MATCH SCORE
Cindy Aurum: 4
Deliah Blue: 3

Yoshimitsu vs. Ryu Hayabusa

MATCH SCORE
Yoshimitsu: 1
Ryu Hayabusa: 5

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs. Ransik

MATCH SCORE
MIghty Morphin Power Rangers: 3
Ransik: 5

Donatello (Mirage) vs. King (Art Of Fighting)

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 17
King (Art Of Fighting): 4

Helena Douglas vs. Shermie

MATCH SCORE
Helena Douglas: 5
Shermie: 3

Spiral vs. Hundun

MATCH SCORE
Spiral: 4
Hundun: 1

Match Showdown 01 - Panty & Stocking VS Ronald McDonald

MATCH SCORE
Panty And Stocking: 8
Ronald McDonald: 1

Sign in to follow this  
Guest callisto

Match 9404 X-23 vs. Nightwing

Guest callisto

Death Games Arc part 6.POV: NightwingFighting that woman without my Utility Belt was no easy feat. She was a lot stronger, faster, and more durable than me. However I bested her with my Gauntlet and my superior hand to hand fighting skill. It truly a shame I had to knock her out she was really hot. Maybe after I save Bruce and stop this whole crazy game I can get her phone number. Snap out of it Dick I got to forces on finding a way out of this place and finding Bruce. But first things first getting my Utility Belt. I go looking for my Belt through this large forest and eventually finding it.After that I head east hopping to find away out.POV: The Game MakersThe Game Makers are all sitting around a table in thrones watching a live feed on Nightwing. They just seen him defeat Faith and The Master wasn't pleased to see this his the one who brought Faith into the Death Games."Told you that girl couldn't put him down." Lex Luthor said with a cocky smile.The drum beats the Master heard all of his life were specially acting up at the moment, "Did you say something Lex?" He asked."As a matter of a fa-"Lex was cut off by Victor Von Doom, "Don't even start you two we have bigger problems at hand. Like taking out Spiderman and Nightwing. Who that we all know are the two best and smartest hero's we have in the arena." "Very well I have a few plans for Nightwing." Lex replied."No Lex, I say it's my turn to send someone into the arena. And I have just the girl to kill Nightwing. X-23." Doctor Doom said."So the weapon X-23, do you really think that girl can take down the Batman's sidekick?" asked David Xanatos."I think she could she a skilled and powerful weapon if I heard of one." Remarked The Master liking the idea of X-23 ripping Nightwing apart he has be informed about her before."I know she can." Doom Replied to Xanatos. "I have already set her into the arena so we shall see."POV: X-23My target is a young man dressed in tights that are blue and black. Doom gave him something with this "Nightwing" mans sense on it. Now it will be fairly easy to track him down and end him. As I follow his smell I eventually find him heading east through the forest. I make sure to not make a sound as I circle ahead of him. I come out of the forest pretending to cry and be lost."Please mister help me." I say with my best sad and scared voice.The man comes closer to me and then I lash out at him with my claws. But it seems he was ready for this and jumps back throwing smoke bombs of some sorts. I quickly leave the smoke it hiding me from him seeing me. I get behind him in the cover of the trees."Okay why the hell are all these girls attack me?" The man says out loud. I attack from behind and rolls out of the way."You can't trick me girl. I don't want to do this but if I have to." He says throwing these ninja star looking things and I easily cut them in half.Okay it's Nightwing vs. X-23 they have are all what they normally do. They are fighting in a forest.Please vote, comment, and rate.

For those who don't know a group of master mind villains have taken hero's and villains alike putting them into a very large arena trying to make them fight to the death. Nightwing only has to knock out X-23 to win but X-23 has to kill Nightwing for her to win.

Good fight but X-23 kills him after a good long battle.

Good fight but X-23 kills him after a good long battle.

Thanks for the comment. Do you think Nightwing could possibly knock her out with something from his Utility Belt?

Thanks for the comment. Do you think Nightwing could possibly knock her out with something from his Utility Belt?

Hm let me see

X-23 beat batgirl(cassandra) on here already so I KNOW she kills him. and for a couple of reasons.

1)super speed, stamina, senses and healing abilities

2)she has been trained since birth to be a killer.

because of her healing abilities gassing her won't be that effective. and two she is a better fighter. So all in all and me being generous because I like nightwing I give the fight 1 minute before he is carved up. As soon as he gets close he is done for.

Hm let me see

X-23 beat batgirl(cassandra) on here already so I KNOW she kills him. and for a couple of reasons.

1)super speed, stamina, senses and healing abilities

2)she has been trained since birth to be a killer.

because of her healing abilities gassing her won't be that effective. and two she is a better fighter. So all in all and me being generous because I like nightwing I give the fight 1 minute before he is carved up. As soon as he gets close he is done for.

Yes I know she fought Batgirl but last time I checked Nightwing was better than Batgirl. Just like Batman probably better than Nightwing.

Nightwing wins, this fight is kin of like Batman vs wolverine, where Batman wins with superior skill and gadgets. I see Nightwing K.O'ing her with something in his belt.

Hm let me see

X-23 beat batgirl(cassandra) on here already so I KNOW she kills him

This part of the comment is wrong for so many reasons.

Nightwing wins, this fight is kin of like Batman vs wolverine, where Batman wins with superior skill and gadgets. I see Nightwing K.O'ing her with something in his belt.

Yeah I like doing fights with Kin's of people.

This part of the comment is wrong for so many reasons.

I know right.

Cool match, and a Good set-up Blue Flame. Kinda on the fence for this one. Nightwing may be able to use something to neutralize her like Hayes suggested. If not, X-23 will probably rip him apart.

Interesting matchup, Blue Flame.

Yes, X23 has gone through some of the most intense training we'll ever see and has her healing factor, but Nightwing still has the edge in experience. She has also often proven to be pretty brash at times (again, mostly inexperience), so I'm thinking Dick finds a way to take her.

Nightwing will probably need gadgets to win this fight, and he should be able to pull it off. Even with the healing factor, X-23 can be taken out in a number of creative ways. Nice setup.

Dick has nothing in his belt to take her out. X-23 wins the fight. Even if he did he doesn't have the physical abilities to pull it off and if X-23 is going for the kill she won't be holding back.

Dick has nothing in his belt to take her out. X-23 wins the fight. Even if he did he doesn't have the physical abilities to pull it off and if X-23 is going for the kill she won't be holding back.

Agreed. Without any knowledge on X-23, Dick is in big trouble. X-23 has been killing folks for a long time, and fighting out in the wild (a forrest) will only help her more. I see Dick going down after a good hand to hand fight. Good set up/arc. An "It's Good" from me.

Thanks for all the comments and I'm glad people like my setup.

Doesn't have the physical abilities to use gadgets even if they could work? I don't understand that part.

I say Dick Grayson, the man who used a grenade (or was it C-4?) to bitch-slap his opponent in Longshadows, can beat X-23 with his resources.

Dick doesn't have the physical abilities to catch X-23 with any of his gadgets. Dick is only human while Lara has super-human speed, reflexes, and more. Dick doesn't have any gadgets that will work on her and since he is Nightwing not Batman he carries alot less gadgets.

Nightwing has no resources as he has no prep at all and no knowledge of her.

Yes I know she fought Batgirl but last time I checked Nightwing was better than Batgirl. Just like Batman probably better than Nightwing.

Nightwing is not better than Batgirl.

Batgirl (Cassandra Kain, who xman4life was referring to) has beat Lady Shiva in combat. This is something that Dick AND Bruce have failed to do.

Therefore, you could argue Cassandra is better than Both Nightwing and Batman.

Good to see you back DRX. CBUB needs an admin to hang around more often.

Batgirl (Cassandra Kain, who xman4life was referring to) has beat Lady Shiva in combat. This is something that Dick AND Bruce have failed to do.

Actually, Bruce did beat Shiva once, in Batman/Superman: Public Enemies, and fairly easily. Unless, of course, that's been retconned away.

LOL neither Lady Shiva or Cassadra Cain are more skilled nor can beat X-23 so it wouldn't matter.

In the Batman family it is pretty known and well said Cassadra Cain is the most skilled as well as one of the most deadliest fighters in DC.

Good to see you back DRX. CBUB needs an admin to hang around more often.

Actually, Bruce did beat Shiva once, in Batman/Superman: Public Enemies, and fairly easily. Unless, of course, that's been retconned away.

Good to be back. I intend to hang around this time, pending real life etc etc etc.

I just read up on Public Enemies. It seems they may have altered some things in the comic to movie transition. Seeing as Public Enemies covers up to the SuperBat robot destroying the meteor, and Luthor's kryptonite powered armour, that's only really the beginning of the Superman/Batman teamups in the comics. Also, in the comics where Toyman builds the SuperBat robot etc, it's actually Captain Atom that flies the robot into the meteor, therefore causing him to transform and jump into the Wildcats world. Batman was about to jump in the robot, but Capt Atom basically says "No, let me." I just noticed that in the Public Enemies movie, it's Batman that flies the robot into the meteor? Yeah, not from the comics.

Also, in Bruce Wayne: Murderer, or whatever it was, there is a panel I remember with Batman distinctly telling Cassandra "Well done, even I've never beaten Shiva" not long after she had beaten Shiva. This was the same comic in which Cassandra figured out how Vesper was knocked out with a nerve pinch prior to being killed by David Cain. I'm sure that in the time line, this happens after the comics that Public Enemies came from.

Not calling you wrong DSkillz, not at all. It is obvious things occurred differently in the comic as opposed to the movie.

About this fight: Um, X-23 wins.

Good match and setup TBF. I think Nightwing has the edge in actual hand-to-hand combat skill (Though this advantage is very slim - X-23 has beaten Wolverine without too much difficulty after all), but X-23, having been trained extensively as an assassin since her early childhood, has an advantage in experience. X-23 is also pretty resourceful herself, as shown in her fight against Wolverine. So yeah, I think X-23 wins this.

Nightwing and X-23 are both extremely skilled fighters, Nightwing possibly has the advantage in martial arts skills, and X-23 has the obvious physical advantage. If its a fight to KO, Nightwing wins, im sure he has KO gas and all sorts of gadgets on him that he could use to take down X-23. However, if its a fight to the death, then unless Nightwing KOs X-23 and gets some much deadlier resources, she wakes up and slices him to bits, eventually.

Sign in to follow this