Yoshimitsu vs. Ryu Hayabusa

MATCH SCORE
Yoshimitsu: 1
Ryu Hayabusa: 5

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs. Ransik

MATCH SCORE
MIghty Morphin Power Rangers: 3
Ransik: 5

Donatello (Mirage) vs. King (Art Of Fighting)

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 17
King (Art Of Fighting): 4

Helena Douglas vs. Shermie

MATCH SCORE
Helena Douglas: 5
Shermie: 3

Spiral vs. Hundun

MATCH SCORE
Spiral: 4
Hundun: 1

Match Showdown 01 - Panty & Stocking VS Ronald McDonald

MATCH SCORE
Panty And Stocking: 8
Ronald McDonald: 1

Mila (DOA) vs. Vanessa Lewis

MATCH SCORE
Mila (DOA): 4
Vanessa Lewis: 2

2-4-5 Trioxin Zombies vs. Kevin McCallister

MATCH SCORE
2-4-5 trioxin zombies: 6
Kevin McCallister: 4

Sign in to follow this  
force_echo

Mass Effect

Xandrad breifly glanced over at the incident. "Dude, its Stallone, how does this surprise you in any way shape or form?" With that, he took another sip of his drink and walked away with slim human girl.

The other turian panicked and shot at Stallone, the shot glancing off his kinetic barrier and hitting a krogan in the foot. The krogan, went into rage, crashing through the bar, picking up the elcor bartender, and slamming him on the ground. Pretty soon, the entire club was in a massive bar fight as chairs and broken bottles were flung everywhere as it devolved into sheer chaos.

A flung human landed with a thud next to TES. Obviously drunk out of his mind, a batarian attempted to punch TES.

"Heh, a good old fashioned bar brawl. Classic." Stallone remarked. He punched, kicked and threatened his way to what remained of the bar and decided to liberate whatever drinks were left for an afterparty later on. His arms full of alcoholic beverages, he ran to the ship as fast as he could to store them.

Xandrad breifly glanced over at the incident. "Dude, its Stallone, how does this surprise you in any way shape or form?" With that, he took another sip of his drink and walked away with slim human girl.

The other turian panicked and shot at Stallone, the shot glancing off his kinetic barrier and hitting a krogan in the foot. The krogan, went into rage, crashing through the bar, picking up the elcor bartender, and slamming him on the ground. Pretty soon, the entire club was in a massive bar fight as chairs and broken bottles were flung everywhere as it devolved into sheer chaos.

A flung human landed with a thud next to TES. Obviously drunk out of his mind, a batarian attempted to punch TES.

TES calmly looked at the man before jumping lightly onto the man's arm and grabbing his wrist, kicking out his legs at his elbows in order to snap his arm before smacking him in the face with his tail.

All if successful.

The batarian screamed in pain, and in panic, threw TES with his other arm.

Stallone was running until a flying pyjak nailed him in the head, causing him to spill of his drinks onto a Blood Raged Krogan.

The batarian screamed in pain, and in panic, threw TES with his other arm.

Stallone was running until a flying pyjak nailed him in the head, causing him to spill of his drinks onto a Blood Raged Krogan.

"Sorry 'bout that, Stallone. Was just coming to help you deal with that Krogan," explained TES hastily, smirking at the memory of the screaming Batarian.

"Dammit TES, there goes the afterparty." Stallone says with a sigh. He starts feeling angry himself, and decides to kill this Krogan. "Come on, big boy. Try and mess with me."

The Krogan said nothing, he just picked up Stallone and threw him into the wall, then attempted to grab TES.

Stallone's kinetic barriers kept the throw from doing any real damage, but it did leave him highly annoyed. "Gifted speaker, eh?" he remarked as he drew his sidearm yet again. As the Krogan moved for TES, Stallone positioned himself behind the Krogan and aimed the pistol right at the base of the spine. "You'd be smart to not turn your back on me." Stallone informed.

The Krogan said nothing, he just picked up Stallone and threw him into the wall, then attempted to grab TES.

TES, knowing of Krogans (as well as their anatomy), jumped slightly over the arm, over the thing's head, and attempted to bite it at the base of the skull, which would disrupt brain signals to the body and shut it down if successful.

The attack did little to nothing to the Krogan, seeing as how they had redundant nervous systems, the Krogan attempted to slam TES backwards into Stallone to stun them both.

Stallone frowned in bewilderment, unable to believe that was the best the Krogan could think of. At the last second he sidestepped and dodged the diminutive alien with ease. Stallone drew one of his custom knives, 12 inch serrated blade and stuck it right underneath the headcrest of the Krogan. "Don't move or I'm going to rip this right off your head."

TES would point his Locust SMG's at one of the Krogan's eyes, hanging upside down on the side of his head, his other gun pointed at the shoulder of the Krogan's left arm, in order to shoot and disconnect energy and therefore render it immobile.

The Krogan grabbed TES off of his head, and blocked the knife stab with TES himself.

The Krogan grabbed TES off of his head, and blocked the knife stab with TES himself.

TES used his Locust in order to shoot the Krogan in his eye as soon as he grabbed him, which would most likely render the move unable to be completed.

The maneuver worked partially, but TES still recieved a rather large gash on his back, and stallone's stab was succesfully diverted. All of a sudden, the Krogan dropped TES and spun around to face Xandrad. "Really guys? I leave for ten f*cking minutes, and the entire bar is in a huge ass fight?! What the hell is the matte-" The Krogan interrupted Xandrad with a hard punch to the face, sending him sprawling. He quickly got back up, lifted the krogan over his head, and chucked him through the wall into the next room.

All of a sudden, a beeping sound could be heard in the middle of the room. The chaos turned into absolute silence as everyone turned tot he batarian standing in the middle of the room...

... With a bomb strapped to his chest.

"F*ck," Xandrad commented dryly.

The maneuver worked partially, but TES still recieved a rather large gash on his back, and stallone's stab was succesfully diverted. All of a sudden, the Krogan dropped TES and spun around to face Xandrad. "Really guys? I leave for ten f*cking minutes, and the entire bar is in a huge ass fight?! What the hell is the matte-" The Krogan interrupted Xandrad with a hard punch to the face, sending him sprawling. He quickly got back up, lifted the krogan over his head, and chucked him through the wall into the next room.

All of a sudden, a beeping sound could be heard in the middle of the room. The chaos turned into absolute silence as everyone turned tot he batarian standing in the middle of the room...

... With a bomb strapped to his chest.

"F*ck," Xandrad commented dryly.

TES largely ignored the wound, instead saying, "Patch me up, Stallone, while I defuse this damn bomb!" TES would set to work on the explosive device.

"I'm not a medic but I'll do what I can." Stallone replied.

"I'm not a medic but I'll do what I can." Stallone replied.

"I just need a few stitches, kay?" TES would try to avoid motion in his back while he moved his arms in an attempt to defuse the bomb.

The batarian who was wielding the bomb simply pushed TES away and pulled the trigger. 10 seconds. "Lets GO!" Xandrad yelled as he joined the massive swarm of people stomping through the door.

The batarian who was wielding the bomb simply pushed TES away and pulled the trigger. 10 seconds. "Lets GO!" Xandrad yelled as he joined the massive swarm of people stomping through the door.

"FINE." TES pulled up his Locusts and shot at the Batarian's head. "Stallone, I'm unable to move on this one, so would ya carry me to the door? I'll keep it hush hush." TES said sarcastically.

"I'll do you one better." Stallone remarked as he picked TES up and threw him like a softball as hard as he could at the exit. "Happy trails!"

"I'll do you one better." Stallone remarked as he picked TES up and threw him like a softball as hard as he could at the exit. "Happy trails!"

"YOU SHI-*Whoosh*" TES was out the door.

"Well that worked better than expected. Now it's time for me to get the hell out of dodge." he said, using his Adrenaline Rush and his sprinting ability to accomplish that.