Yoshimitsu vs. Ryu Hayabusa

MATCH SCORE
Yoshimitsu: 1
Ryu Hayabusa: 5

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs. Ransik

MATCH SCORE
MIghty Morphin Power Rangers: 3
Ransik: 5

Donatello (Mirage) vs. King (Art Of Fighting)

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 17
King (Art Of Fighting): 4

Helena Douglas vs. Shermie

MATCH SCORE
Helena Douglas: 5
Shermie: 3

Spiral vs. Hundun

MATCH SCORE
Spiral: 4
Hundun: 1

Match Showdown 01 - Panty & Stocking VS Ronald McDonald

MATCH SCORE
Panty And Stocking: 8
Ronald McDonald: 1

Mila (DOA) vs. Vanessa Lewis

MATCH SCORE
Mila (DOA): 4
Vanessa Lewis: 2

2-4-5 Trioxin Zombies vs. Kevin McCallister

MATCH SCORE
2-4-5 trioxin zombies: 6
Kevin McCallister: 4

Sign in to follow this  
force_echo

Mass Effect

TES would sic his submarines on the Asari, the DNA homing system locking onto their signatures and following them around. The explosive, if it hit, would blow them to pieces easily. Meanwhile, he would now have both Locusts out and was shooting at the Asari.

Stallone's fire distracted the asari, but they certainly returned fire, draining the merc's shields, along with TES'. Amidst all of the chaos, one of the asari didn't notice a tiny submarine coming up to her....

BOOM! The asari was blown to pieces, out of the other two, one was injured. They used a warp field on TES' draining his shields. while they continued firing on stallone.

Johnson was released from the singularity.

Stallone's shields dropped noticeably with every shot. He switched up to his Revenant to even the fight a bit, knowing his pistol wouldn't do enough damage to finish his opponents off before they finished him off.

The clone would also began to open fire on the asaris. He didn't know what was going on, but he knew he had to defend this place or die as a result..

TES would unload his Locust into the asari, hoping to at least puncture its suit. While he could feel his shields draining, he didn't care since they weren't firing on him... yet.

The Asari were taken aback by the renewed firepower. The water flashed and flourished with staggering amounts of sheer firepower in either direction, the asari too focused on their guns to risk using biotics. It was a deadly battle of attrition, both sides refusing to give way as countless bullets slammed into shields and armor. But at the end, it was too much, the asari were outnumbered, and they fell, but they left with them a present. their armors were set to detonate. The xplosion rocked the crew, who at this point were at 0% shields, tired and injured. Their shields slowly crawled back up after what seemed like an eternity, and medigel dispensers dulled the pain a little.

"Hey guys, I'm almost done downloading the information, just stay alive for a couple more minutes aight?" Xandrad shouted over the comm. Sounds of muffled gunfire from the skies could be heard underwater. All of a sudden, there was a flicker of movement to their right, dashingly fast, clothed in darkness. Just when the EF thought it was a figmet of imagination, the object appeared right in front of them, a Hanar, an assault rifle fused onto the end of each tentacle. A biotic field shimmered around it. Quickly it darted away, spinning, and circling the group, firing on them with all its arms.

Johnson would dive behind any cover he could find.

I need to end him fast.

Using his Punisher, he used his Disruptor bullets and shot at the new enemy.

"The universe really does have a sense of humor...can't we get a break?" Stallone remarked as he turned to fire at the new enemy.

OOC: Oh shit, I forgot. You guys get 2 more points on your stat sheet from the last mission.

The Hanar managed to evade most of the shots using his speed, but a couple rounds rippled against its biotic barrier, the usage of disruptor bullets helped against the barrier. Crossfire from the revenant also disrupted the barrier, but the hanar returned fire with a huge volume of fire, from all 8 guns.

Stallone's eyes noticeably widened at the sheer amount of shots being fired. "More dakka, that's really what we needed." he remarked as he fired off a concussive shot towards the hanar while his shields took a quarter of the shots before failing.

The beast would suddenly change direction, plow through Stallone, and wrapped its tentacles around TES, attempting to choke it. It would continue firing at the rest with its 2 remaining tentacles, when all of a sudden, the ship pulled up, as the train crashed through the surface of the water into the air, and everyone fell towards the back of the train, landing with a thud.

Stallone buckled on impact and grimaced. "I'm going to feel that in the morning..." Stallone remarked as he tried to clear his head. He glanced around and saw TES was in trouble. Stallone immediately pushed himself off the ground, activating his AR to buy enough time to close the distance and aim his shotgun at the back of the hanar's head.

TES would struggle and attempt to shoot the arms with his Locusts, aiming his hands up in order to actually shoot.

OOC: Everyone, add another 2 points to your stat sheet please! Also, if you wish, you can add another power.

TES and the hanar were wrapped in combat, the hanar struggling to point TES' guns away from itself. All of a sudden, it could feel a shotgun at the back of its body, fully charged. BLAM! Blue jelly exploded all over TES. The EF climbed up the anchoring rope onto the ship just as the train exploded in a thermonuclear flash of pure awesomeness. The ship was rattled, but fled away.

Later...

Captain Xandrad solemnly adressed the crew, "That was what the hanar called the Ultimate One. He was facilitated by a radical religous group, worshipping the Enkindlers. Thousands of hanar died to make that one, not all of them willing subjects. A great tragedy, and only the first to occur. The religous group was being masterminded, by a foe I know well. Hungar De-Ortick, a Krogan Battlemaster, one of the last of his breed. He's doing something big, something huge. We have little intel, but judging by the huge amount of resources expended, this isn't no small tier slaver ring. We have location on his current whereabouts, but right now, you need some rest."

The ship docked at a large space station, a private club. Once the crew got in, they were treated to one of the biggest clubs in that section of the galaxy. Asari were stripping up and down poles, there were multiple bars, and women of all kinds of species. The place was thriving with activity, it was how the Epsilon Faction unwinded after killing scores of enemies.

Xandrad strolled over to the bar, with the elcor bartender talking to someone.

"Growing Impatience: We don't serve that here."

"Growing Impatience?! I'll show you-"

"Annoyed Resignation: Here's a drink on the house, you are clearly drunk."

Just as the man was about to reply, the elcor swung at him, sending him flying into the wall, where he landed on the floor, unconscious.

The elcor turned to Xandrad, "Fake enthusiasm: What can I get you?"

"Errr. Just a regular hanar microbrew for me, thanks." Xandrad then turned to the Asari besides him, who was also sitting at the bar, "sooo..."

TES would sit on the counter next to Xandrad (he was too small and short for the stool) and would order a soft drink, paying for it before it even came. When he got it, he would speak to Xandrad. "So, cap, what's our mission today?"

Stallone smirked at the crowds of people. "Now this is my kind of place. No one shooting at me, no chance of injury...well except for maybe a slap or two here and there." Stallone remarked as he sauntered off towards a group of human females. "Why, hello there ladies..."

Xandrad glanced over at TES, clapping him on the back, "The mission today, my old freind, is to find yourself a lovely lady, and to drink something much harder than a soft drink."

The human ladies looked over stallone, giggling. Two Turian males approached Stallone, one from the right, and one from the left. "Hey bud, you tryin to steal our entertainment for tonight?"

"Your entertainment? Don't make me laugh. If anything, you were borrowing these fine ladies from me. Now go get lost." Stallone said with a steely tone of voice and a ice cold stare that practically begged the turians to try anything stupid.

The turian whipped his coat back, revealing a pistol. He drew even closer, the stink of alcohol on his breath, "I'd find somewhere else to party if I were you little man."

Stallone sighed and shook his head. "Some things never change." he remarked as he revealed his own sidearm. "Mine's bigger than yours." Stallone said with a smile.

The turian backed off, you could see a hint of actual fear in his eyes. He hadn't expected the bullied person to be able to fight back. But the turian behind him, glared at him. Gulping, the turian in front of Stallone went for his gun...

In one motion, Stallone stepped forward and drew his own gun. "You can't be one of the best mercs in the business if some whiny little drunk is faster than you." Stallone said matter-of-factly. "Now, if you don't want a hole in your head, then you better reconsider what you're doing." Stallone coldly remarked, sticking the barrel of his own pistol right under the chin of the turian.

Xandrad glanced over at TES, clapping him on the back, "The mission today, my old freind, is to find yourself a lovely lady, and to drink something much harder than a soft drink."

"Seeing as I am an Pyjak, I doubt alcohol of any kind will do my system any good. If anything, it'll make me go blank. And you know how much of a hassle it is to get me restarted," he replied. He saw the turians and Stallone were arguing. "Anything we should do about that? Or just leave Stallone. 'Cause I'm all for the latter."