Yoshimitsu vs. Ryu Hayabusa

MATCH SCORE
Yoshimitsu: 1
Ryu Hayabusa: 5

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs. Ransik

MATCH SCORE
MIghty Morphin Power Rangers: 3
Ransik: 5

Donatello (Mirage) vs. King (Art Of Fighting)

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 17
King (Art Of Fighting): 4

Helena Douglas vs. Shermie

MATCH SCORE
Helena Douglas: 5
Shermie: 3

Spiral vs. Hundun

MATCH SCORE
Spiral: 4
Hundun: 1

Match Showdown 01 - Panty & Stocking VS Ronald McDonald

MATCH SCORE
Panty And Stocking: 8
Ronald McDonald: 1

Mila (DOA) vs. Vanessa Lewis

MATCH SCORE
Mila (DOA): 4
Vanessa Lewis: 2

2-4-5 Trioxin Zombies vs. Kevin McCallister

MATCH SCORE
2-4-5 trioxin zombies: 6
Kevin McCallister: 4

Sign in to follow this  
force_echo

Mass Effect

" To Bakra. " Johnson slowly touched Stallone's cup with his own.

" Luckily no one else died. What was with that Drell? Calling it self the, " God Of War?" Stupid robots.

The drell would take a bit of fire, then suddenly disappear and reappear right in front of TES, attempting to knee him in the head.

TES would be playing around with some springs, scrap metal, and rubber bands. He would construct a miniature robot that would jump about three feet in height, but he disassembled it with a sigh of dissatisfaction.

"To Bakra," Xandrad says, his speech slurred. "Well, I've got some backup on the way, when he (or it, more accurately) gets here, I'll tell you guys about the next mission. Until then..." Xandrad picks up a bottle of Ryncoll, and chugs away.

Not liking the Alchoholic drinks, Johnson just pick up a soda.

" So, Stallone. Why did you join this group? " A little idle talk to take his mind off the death of a member.

"Me? I joined because the pay was good. You?" Stallone replied.

"Me? I joined because the pay was good. You?" Stallone replied.

" I love killing things. " Johnson replied casually.

"Is that right? Well, you're never going to get bored being part of Epsilon then." Stallone remarked.

"Is that right? Well, you're never going to get bored being part of Epsilon then." Stallone remarked.

" Heh ,yea I guess. So what exactly are we? Bounty Hunters? Pirates?" Johnson asked.

"Bounty Hunters, mercenaries, pirates, explorers, soldiers. All of them. Mostly though we're just straight up badasses."

Stallone said with a smirk.

"Bounty Hunters, mercenaries, pirates, explorers, soldiers. All of them. Mostly though we're just straight up badasses."

Stallone said with a smirk.

" Awsome. So what are we going to do now? Oh, and just call me Thomas. " Johnson asked with a laugh.

"Well Thomas, I guess we're just going to wait until the cap'n gets the next mission and our next squadmate." Stallone replied.

He then spots some nice looking human females at a nearby table. "Now, if you will excuse me, I have to get my game face on." Stallone remarked as he stood and walked over to them.

Xandrad reluctantly turned the circuitry off, returning to is normal self. "I'm gonna go wake up sleping beauty," he said as he headed to the ship's med bay.

Shepard's injuries were almost completely healed. Xandrad opens the sealed tank, and gently shakes the man inside to wake him up. "Wakey, wakey...." He says.

He smacks the hand away, as he climbs out of the tank. "Where am I and why did you awake me?", The clone asked as it rubbed his eyes so he could look at his surroundings better.

"Epsilon faction. I saved your ass from a falling space station, but the guy we were fighting got a couple licks on you, and you passed out. Brought you here. Gonna try and find the people who wanted to steal you."

Stallone returned from his little trip, his face bearing a red mark in the shape of a hand. He tried to not let the others notice as he sat back down. Only then did he do a head count... "Hey where'd the Cap'n go?" he asked.

Stallone returned from his little trip, his face bearing a red mark in the shape of a hand. He tried to not let the others notice as he sat back down. Only then did he do a head count... "Hey where'd the Cap'n go?" he asked.

" Ha. Guess you ain't such a ladies man! Oh, he probably went to talk to Commander Sheppard. " He responded casually.

"Mh, those ladies wouldn't know a ladies man even if he was right in front of their faces. Shepard? Oh right, saved him. Man I can't get my head around that, meeting the famous space cop out of the blue like that. I don't subscribe to coincidences." Stallone replied.

Xandrad would walk to the front of the ship. "Alright, our reinforcement will meet us on the mission," he called over the intercom. With that, the ship dedocked, and sped through space, heading for the Hanar homeworld.

The ship flies through the atmosphere, skimming the waterr. As far as the eye could see, nothing but ocean. Above, heavy cloud cover. There was nothing on the surface, but the radar scan showed a huge linear object beneath them.

Xandrad walked in front of the armory, where the crew was gathered, in environmentally sealed suits. "Alright folks. We're currently trailing a huge underwater research train, about 3 miles in length. Our mysterious perpretrator of the space station raid has connections to this place. Mainly transactions, and frequent visits. You're gonna get to the front of the train, download everything from the main supercomputer, and get out. Seeing as this is just a research train, It shouldn't be to difficult. I'll be flying the ship, go ahead and get your weapons."

With that, Xandrad headed to the cockpit.

"Easy mission? Yeah right. Better safe than sorry." Stallone noted.

He selected the same weapons from last mission...except he went with the Missile Launcher for the heavy weapon,

OOC:: eh? Oh, I'm caught up in school right now, so I should be able to bug everyone about posting in a day or two.

TES would grab his usual weapons, except with some more metal and tools, an expression of boredom written across his face, before he spoke to Stallone. "Nice blush, triggerfinger." Then he would grin and walk off, weapons still in his hands.

TES would grab his usual weapons, except with some more metal and tools, an expression of boredom written across his face, before he spoke to Stallone. "Nice blush, triggerfinger." Then he would grin and walk off, weapons still in his hands.

Johnson picked up the same weapons he had selected last time.

" Feisty little mouse, ain't he? " He would whisper to Stallone.

"You don't know the half of it." Stallone replied.

Xandrad maneuvered the ship as the entire crew sealed their suits and wore helmets. Then, with a thunderous round of mass accelerator fire, the water below them exploded into a huge geyser as the round slammed into the train beneath, flipping cars out of the water, some heading right into the path of the ship. Xandrad skillfully maneuvered the ship through the cars, and Epsilon Faction was rocketed toward the train by a CO2 cannon. A rather uncomfortable experience.

Boom! The roof of the car gave way, and flooded, as EF infiltrated the car. They moved as a group to the next car through an airlock (the next car was not underwater). The train car was pretty plain. Except for a rack of tubes on either side. With a hiss, mechs stepped out of the tube, 5 in total. The car was small, so they would have to fight close quarters. There were two overturned crates, that could be used for cover, but it was clear they wouldn't stand up to sustained fire. The mechs raised their SMGs, and the battle was on.