Tommy Vercetti and Umberto Robina and Anthony Gallen vs. Colombian Cartel (Grand Theft Auto) and Haitian Gang (GTA Vice City) and Vice City Police Department

Match 14754 by ViceCityMobster86
in progress now...

Pac-Man vs. Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

Match 14753 by Confession FPT
in progress now...

Kingpin vs. Heihachi Mishima

Match 14752 by Confession FPT
in progress now...

Count Marzo vs. Zasalamel

Match 14747 by Buzz Line
in progress now...

Mokujin vs. Pac-Man

Match 14745 by Confession FPT
in progress now...

Mokujin vs. Pac-Man

MATCH SCORE
Mokujin: 7
Pac-Man: 0

Hulk Hogan vs. Ivan Drago

MATCH SCORE
Hulk Hogan: 9
Ivan Drago: 8

Bruce Lee vs. Rocky Balboa

MATCH SCORE
Bruce Lee: 11
Rocky Balboa: 1

Shrek vs. King Bowser

MATCH SCORE
Shrek: 12
King Bowser: 5

Apocalypse vs. Wildcats

MATCH SCORE
Apocalypse: 8
Wildcats: 0

Sign in to follow this  
G4hardcore

TBT

Coming soon...

Also accepting requests. Some requests subject to termination or procrastination :P

Reaction ;)

So.. do you have a request? Your the first one here, so yours would have first priveledge. Or you can wait for something interesting to happen lol, giving others time to post their requests in the process.. :P

Naruto after using the "Sexy Jutsu" and everyone's reaction.
Sweet, I would love to see something based on how Nero introduced himself to Zeus.

Affirmative.

On behalf of G4 I want to say, don't give him too many requests. He only has so much time to devote to making these pictures and throwing out too many requests at once will slow the whole thing down. I know it's exciting, but let's not give him too much work.

Oh, I knows. I'm not exactly gonna lose any sleep over it if he doesn't make it to my request. Its an extra thing he's doing on a website thats an extra thing to the rest of life. Not the most urgent thing in the world :P

Oh, I knows. I'm not exactly gonna lose any sleep over it if he doesn't make it to my request. Its an extra thing he's doing on a website thats an extra thing to the rest of life. Not the most urgent thing in the world :P

That's for sure not urgent for any drawings. Take your time G4

On behalf of G4 I want to say, don't give him too many requests. He only has so much time to devote to making these pictures and throwing out too many requests at once will slow the whole thing down. I know it's exciting, but let's not give him too much work.

Thanks Tom. :)

Everybody else, don't worry too much about the pictures.. Make your requests, but don't be all up on me if it's been a week or so. Mostly, I like to take my time. Some days I don't feel like drawing, some days I get three drawings done at once. Also, if I don't like the idea or it seems boring or too hard to draw or whatever, I'll let you know. As it is now, these requests aren't far out or anything. So production should be fine here, fine meanig average, average meaning some two-three pics a week, more on a good week. Don't know what to say, this process is unpredictable, but I'm still gonna try to draw lots of cool pictures.

So be cool. :) It's all fun, right? Anyway, two more days for the next picture.

Thanks Tom. :)

Don't mention it. I didn't think things were getting out of hand yet. I just remember at one point in UWT it was like everyone, myself included, was asking for every little moment with their character to be drawn it seemed.

On that note, a project you could possibly under take would be a picture with a UWT vs TBT theme. Like maybe pick 2 or 3 characters from each one and draw them in sort of a face off.

Don't mention it. I didn't think things were getting out of hand yet. I just remember at one point in UWT it was like everyone, myself included, was asking for every little moment with their character to be drawn it seemed.

On that note, a project you could possibly under take would be a picture with a UWT vs TBT theme. Like maybe pick 2 or 3 characters from each one and draw them in sort of a face off.

That has definitely crossed my mind about a dozen times. :)

It will be done someday though. Most assuredly.

That has definitely crossed my mind about a dozen times. :)

It will be done someday though. Most assuredly.

Well then, I'd like to request that Dante and Nero get a spot.

Dude, Danny tying to catch Revenant in the Thermos would be hilarious..

Dude, Danny tying to catch Revenant in the Thermos would be hilarious..

*GASP*

That never happened!?!

Jutsu.jpg

Sorry for the sloppy picture taking guys, was in a slight rush. More to come soon!

Zukoprevails.jpg

Sweet! It looks very good, great job on Zuko.

NeroandZeus.jpg

Awesome!

Jutsu.jpg

Sorry for the sloppy picture taking guys, was in a slight rush. More to come soon!

Sloppy? It looks great to me. It's very funny. It's now my Avater g4.

Great job on all the drawings. You have skill.

They all look great. Now that you're done with the first batch, if you're not backed up I have a very low-priority picture idea.