Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. Bone Saw McGraw

MATCH SCORE
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 7
Bone Saw McGraw: 4

Bass Armstrong vs. Alex (Street Fighter)

MATCH SCORE
Bass Armstrong: 2
Alex (Street Fighter): 5

Dhalsim vs. Voldo

MATCH SCORE
Dhalsim: 4
Voldo: 3

Cindy Aurum vs. Deliah Blue

MATCH SCORE
Cindy Aurum: 4
Deliah Blue: 3

Yoshimitsu vs. Ryu Hayabusa

MATCH SCORE
Yoshimitsu: 1
Ryu Hayabusa: 5

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs. Ransik

MATCH SCORE
MIghty Morphin Power Rangers: 3
Ransik: 5

Donatello (Mirage) vs. King (Art Of Fighting)

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 17
King (Art Of Fighting): 4

Helena Douglas vs. Shermie

MATCH SCORE
Helena Douglas: 5
Shermie: 3

Spiral vs. Hundun

MATCH SCORE
Spiral: 4
Hundun: 1

Match Showdown 01 - Panty & Stocking VS Ronald McDonald

MATCH SCORE
Panty And Stocking: 8
Ronald McDonald: 1

Sign in to follow this  
Guest callisto

Match 8008 Dante vs. Alex Mercer

Guest callisto

Vergil lay in a puddle of his own blood. Cough! Cough! This can't be happening he was a son of sparda he should be far stronger than some random demon. Hm spawn of sparda you are nothing compared to the strength of your father. Vergil seethed in anger not only did this demon defeat him in combat but he was mocking his strength. Sephiroth looked at his bleeding opponent his healing ability was fading. But you should feel lucky because you are so weak I shall spare your life. Sephiroth turned to walk away but was stoped by Vergil voice this will be a choice you come to regret when I obtain the power of sparda the first demon I destroy! Sephiroth sighed empty words of a dieing man. Meanwhile.....Teminigru this was the place Dana told me it all started. Acording to Dana gentek found this place and the so called demons that dwell here. The virus that gentek infected me with was common in demons though the virus in me was altured it should be roughly similar to a powerful demon. Alex needed to be on his guard he didn't know the full power of these demons but if they were anything like Greene he was in for a rough ride. Alex was knocked out of his thoughts as a scythe flew at him he doged just in time to see what had attacked him it was a lanky purpal thing with white cloths around it it screamed a loud so mercer turned his hands into claws and swung forward the demon vanished and befor Alex could reacted he was impaled by four scythes. Bad move. He swung 360 degrees killing all of the demons his wounds healed and Alex figured because there was four of them they were foot soilders and he needed somthing stronger if he was going to find a cure. He turned his claws back into hands and walked into the tower. Dante walked through the large door as he looked around he saw a purpal orb buzzing with power. The roof suddenly caved in and a large gray demon. He roared sending sending a beam of light into the air. YOU! You reek of that traitor sparda. Close I'm his son Dante and what do you want tall dark and ugly. I AM GOING TO TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB! The demon screamed. Man why do I have to deal woth my fathers problems! I Beowulf will kill you!! Beowulf punched at Dante but he jumped above him and used his patented rainstorm hitting Beowulf in his eye. Damn you!!! Beowulf swung around hitting Dante as he landed he recovered in midair and drew his sword and jumped off the wall cutting Beowulf as he flew past him. Ragh! Beowulf lunged forward slaming into Dante as he chucked rebellion at the demons head. Dante was smashed into a man shaped crater rebellion slashed through beowulfs other eye. Ahhhh! Curse you! Curse you! Dante stood as the beast clamored away. His bones healed and he sheathed rebellion. Man I'm sick of cleaning up after my old man.Alex thought the man was a human but after taking blows like he did he was clearly a powerful demon perfect to help him find a cure. He morphed his arm into a blade and jumped at Dante. Dante knew he wasghe was coming he halfway drew rebellion to block the mans blade and kicked the man about 6 feet away and drew ebony and ivory in typical Dante fashion. Dante whistled wow that's some sword but a bit show offy doncha think? Dante asked with a smirk. But mercer was not in the mood for banter and charged into battle...So it's Dante with rebellion, Cerberus, Angi and rudra, navan, ebony and ivory, artimas, shotgun, and spiralcompletely mastered styles and d.t/quicksilverAlex mercer has bladearm, claws, hammer fist, and body armour

Sorry if the setup isn't as good as last time I did it on a iPod . this is also a sequel to my last match

*explodes*

Anyway, now that I'm done with that, I think Mercer wins. I haven't played prototype but from what I head he's probably more vincible than Dante is. Dante has great healing but it he gets his head sliced off or enough damage is dealt to him he dies like anyone else.

Alex Mercer isn't technically invincible.

If you deal him damage constantly, causing him to use his bio-mass, his regeneration will get weaker.

Besides, Dante outclasses Alex physically and in powers, its not funny.

Overall, while Alex has superior regeneration, Dante's attacks are more than enough to hurt him.

Alex Mercer isn't technically invincible.

If you deal him damage constantly, causing him to use his bio-mass, his regeneration will get weaker.

Besides, Dante outclasses Alex physically and in powers, its not funny.

Overall, while Alex has superior regeneration, Dante's attacks are more than enough to hurt him.

Ah got'cha. So basically his healing works like Dante except he has regeneration. If that's the case then Dante probably wins. But as I said, I don't know Alex and so I'll wait to see if anyone argues for him to see if I can be swayed.

Well, he can constantly replenish his bio mass by absorbing people and creatures, so Dante will need to hit him hard and fast.

Here, if you wish to learn about Alex:

http://prototype.wikia.com/wiki/Alex_Mercer

...except if Mercer decided to use his biomass to create the "Hey Tank? Watch me cleave you in half!" combo of Guyver-esque armour and armblades. If he does that from the get go, Dante will have a hard time hitting him.

Also, Mercer is a parkour expert, and can easily scale skyscrapers. He also has attacks that do insane amount of damage from a great height.

Dunno who'd win, honestly.

Dante wins this match easily with all of his skills completely mastered along with his arsenal of weapons.

Dante can stop top, he can become a Full Demon, his attacks are quick enough to kill him before he has time to regenerate, and it doesn't say that there are any people around that he can absorb to heal himself. Alex gets stomped no problem.

...except if Mercer decided to use his biomass to create the "Hey Tank? Watch me cleave you in half!" combo of Guyver-esque armour and armblades. If he does that from the get go, Dante will have a hard time hitting him.

Also, Mercer is a parkour expert, and can easily scale skyscrapers. He also has attacks that do insane amount of damage from a great height.

Dunno who'd win, honestly.

Except that if he utilizes his armor, he becomes extremely encumbered. He's not as agile or as quick, and some of his aerial moves (Air Dash) become severely limited. He even loses gliding capability.

So if he does this from the get go, Dante would actually have an easier time hitting him. Dante dodges bullets effortlessly as well, so he would be able to evade, and land devastating hits.

Dante's pulled off physical feats that would, in my opinion, put him on par with Alex's parkour abilities. And these attacks have to connect, Dante has techniques that enable him to move rapidly, even in air, so he can evade.

Dante would most likely win.

Alex's hardcore, but Dante's just too much.

EDIT: I'm not saying that Alex can't hurt Dante, but even if he lands a glancing blow, and that's rather unlikely, Dante could just regenerate the damage.

Dante and Alex both have very fast, hard, nasty powers, and can both take alot of damage, but im not sure whod win. This is very tough. Id say Dante is more powerful, he has straight up more magical power than Alex, but Alex has alot of different moves to throw at Dante, so...

How will freezing effect Alex? Because with Cerberus Dante can encase him in ice.

Mh, it was never specified nor were any freezing attacks used on him in [Prototype].

But, I think they'd still affect him and freeze him solid. Heh, he might be a T-1000, if you shatter him and he reforms from goop.

Mh, it was never specified nor were any freezing attacks used on him in [Prototype].

But, I think they'd still affect him and freeze him solid. Heh, he might be a T-1000, if you shatter him and he reforms from goop.

I was thinking freezing would at the very least but Dante time. Freeze him solid, smash, then if he reforms cut him down while the goops coming together, or freeze the pieces. Idk, just trying to consider the possibilities.

I was thinking freezing would at the very least but Dante time. Freeze him solid, smash, then if he reforms cut him down while the goops coming together, or freeze the pieces. Idk, just trying to consider the possibilities.

If Dante has fire based attacks, burning him would work.

If Dante has fire based attacks, burning him would work.

I didn't think they would, I had read that Alex survived a nuke. But if fire works, than Angi and rudra would be the choice weapon. Twin swords, one controlling fire and one controlling wind.

Yeah, because he wasn't burned entirely. He had a Helicopter provide some cover, if not any.

If you can cover him in fire entirely, eh, it might just work.

If Mercer lands a hit he could probably eat Dante then and there. It's only gameplay mechanics that you can't immediately eat people (actually it isn't as you can immediately eat people), the only time he couldn't immediately eat something was the Supreme Hunter and that was because it had two brains and two spinal columns (I dunno why that stops your consume though).

If Mercer lands a hit he could probably eat Dante then and there. It's only gameplay mechanics that you can't immediately eat people (actually it isn't as you can immediately eat people), the only time he couldn't immediately eat something was the Supreme Hunter and that was because it had two brains and two spinal columns (I dunno why that stops your consume though).

Well.

Dante has a rather powerful regeneration. Though it isn't on par with Alex's, I'd think it'd be able to resist his attempts to consume him.

But then again, I seriously doubt Mercer will be able to land a hit on Dante unless he's being cocky and lets Mercer have a shot.

Mercer just can't bring up the firepower to kill Dante. If Dante's smart, and doesn't get too close, he's got this in the bag. But if he got too close to Mercer, he'd be eaten. He'd have to actually get into melee combat for that to happen, though, and if he knew anything about Mercer, it'd be to not get close.

Sign in to follow this