Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. Bone Saw McGraw

MATCH SCORE
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 7
Bone Saw McGraw: 4

Bass Armstrong vs. Alex (Street Fighter)

MATCH SCORE
Bass Armstrong: 2
Alex (Street Fighter): 5

Dhalsim vs. Voldo

MATCH SCORE
Dhalsim: 4
Voldo: 3

Cindy Aurum vs. Deliah Blue

MATCH SCORE
Cindy Aurum: 4
Deliah Blue: 3

Yoshimitsu vs. Ryu Hayabusa

MATCH SCORE
Yoshimitsu: 1
Ryu Hayabusa: 5

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs. Ransik

MATCH SCORE
MIghty Morphin Power Rangers: 3
Ransik: 5

Donatello (Mirage) vs. King (Art Of Fighting)

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 17
King (Art Of Fighting): 4

Helena Douglas vs. Shermie

MATCH SCORE
Helena Douglas: 5
Shermie: 3

Spiral vs. Hundun

MATCH SCORE
Spiral: 4
Hundun: 1

Match Showdown 01 - Panty & Stocking VS Ronald McDonald

MATCH SCORE
Panty And Stocking: 8
Ronald McDonald: 1

Sign in to follow this  
Guest callisto

Match 7977 The Maestro vs. Gladiator (Kallark)

Guest callisto

Continuing on from Maestro vs Thorbuster Iron Man:Maestro Hulk had picked up many victories so far. His enemies had all varied in attacking styles, speeds and so far none of them had overcome him. His opponent, Iron Man, may be in a *new* suit, but what the fight came down to was strategy and ability. Maestro knew as a fact, that he could beat Iron Man, however he wasn't sure if he was a better strategist then Iron Man or not. Iron Man jumped high into the air, and his suit flared into gear, enabling Iron Man to levitate. He then aimed an arm at Maestro, and blasted out a powerful beam of electrical power. Maestro readied himself, and the bolt of power hit Maestro square in the chest. The blast hadn't hurt as much as he had thought it would, but the powerful aftershock dazed Maestro. Slightly stunned, Maestro was then incapable of seeing Iron Man flying full speed at him. When Iron Man impacted with the beasts body, Maestro was sent flying backwards, where he collided with a wall in the corner of the colloseum. Iron Man then flew up in the air again and released yet another powerful beam, which hit the already collapsed Maestro, who then shrugged off the attack, stood up and roared. Maestro then jumped high in the sky, and clashed with the metal man. Punches were traded, and by the time they reached the ground, both competitors were highly damaged.Maestro grabbed Iron Man by his head, and smashed him on the ground. Maestro then tried to follow up the move by stomping on Iron Man's body, hopefully breaking all the bones in the man's back, however was denied by a chest blast.The chestblast forced Maestro to retreat from Iron Man's body. It also left Maestro's bare chest scarred, with bits of skin having been ripped off by the lashing beam. This did not stop Maestro, instead it increased his momentum. He jumped back on Iron Man, yet again trying to stomp the man into the ground. Iron Man lashed out, kicking and punching, but was to heavily wounded to really cause any damage to the bulk of Maestro. The green goliath began stomping, completely obliterating the suit Iron Man was in. Finally Maestro stopped, and picked up the man infront of him. Tony Stark was covered in injuries, his arm clearly broken, and his leg shattered. Tony's suit had more or less been ripped from his body, and lay on the ground wreaked and destroyed. Tony looked into the eyes of the champion, and begged.'Bruce...please! I have never wronged you. I was just trying to stop it from killing innocent people. The Hulk inside you can only be defeated by you-' He was interupted by the Maestro, who was laughing. Maestro smiled grimacingly at Tony, and breathed heavily.'Don't you understand? Bruce is no longer alive. I am the only thing that lives in this body - I am the Maestro. Many have faced me, and many have fallen. You are one of those who have tried and failed, and you will be treated as I treated them.' Maestro snorted, grabbed the head of Tony and with one quick movement - ripped his head clean off. The crowd roared in approval, bloodthirsty yet not willing to kill for themselves. Maestro hated them all, and if given the opportunity would slaughter them.Sitting on the floor, Maestro wondered who may be his next challenge. Perhaps that Asgardian fool with the hammer? Maybe even that puny human with the shield? He did not really care, all would bow down to his awesome strength. Thinking back, the Maestro realised he had yet to face a super hero. He had faced Colossus and Cyclops, but he didn't count them weaklings as *super* heroes.Looking to the floor, Maestro saw the imprint where he had nearly been ripped to shreds by the Void. Blood was splattered all over the floor, and thinking about the pain, made Maestro flinch. The Destroyer had also put Maestro through real pain, and even now he was wondering how he had proven victorious. Strategy. Maestro had done it all through strategy. His healing factor had also played a huge part, without it he would have been wrecked by many of his opponents.Voices were heard in the distance, and Maestro looked up to see two men walking slowly towards him. They were in deep conversation, and Maestro recognised one of them to be the Beyonder. Maestro then turned his gazed to the man next to him. The man had a mohawk, and blue skin. Clearly not a human, yet who was Maestro to make judgements, afterall he's green. The man wore a costume, and a long cape. The 'typical' hero.Maestro stood up and the two men looked at him and stopped walking. Beyonder smiled and patted the man next to him on the back.'Maestro this here is Gladiator. In this next round, he will be your opponent. But I must warn you in advance Maestro - this fight will be harder then anything you have ever experienced before. I have observed Gladiator, and seen the devastation he can cause. He fights with honour, therefore he won't be using speed or flight to out do you. You and him are going to have a nice simple fist fight. Any rule breaking, will result in a terrible punishment.' Beyonder grinned and with that disappeared leaving the Maestro and Gladiator to look each other up and down.Gladiator stood perfectly still, unblinking staring right at Maestro - as if looking into his brain, reading his thoughts. Maestro smiled, to which Gladiator nodded. This man clearly wanted a clean battle, therefore Maestro was going to give him one. Charging forwards Maestro went to smack Gladiator, however Gladiator mirrored him, and their fists met with a powerful impact. The force of the impact knocked both warriors back, and they both realised for the first time how powerful the other man was. Grinning Maestro knew this fight would stretch him to his very limits. A challenge like no other - bring it on!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So this is:-the undefeated beast -survivor of the nucleur war, and murderer of many - Maestro Hulk, at 100% health.VS-the honourable Imperial Guard - Gladiator Kallark, at 50% confidence, 100% health.This is a fist fight (meaning pure strength), and is till one or the other is knocked unconcious.Gladiator Kallark isn't allowed to fly or use super speed to his advantage.Maestro's healing factor is twice as fast and effective then usual.So who wins? :D

If Gladiator isn't 100% confident then he won't stand a chance against the big green one.

OK at 100% Gladiator Destroys planets. I see why you gave him the handicap. The speed though is a bit much and Maestro's healing factor doubled is my only complaint storywise.. just why? I think you're rooting for Maestro.

Anyway I'm undecided. Gladiator is the Superman of Marvel. He's insanely powerful so 50% might be enough.

I think you're rooting for Maestro.

Nah I think he wanted to make it even cause Gladiator would stomp him other wise, he just over did the power levels

OK at 100% Gladiator Destroys planets. I see why you gave him the handicap. The speed though is a bit much and Maestro's healing factor doubled is my only complaint storywise.. just why? I think you're rooting for Maestro.

I think he was trying to make the match up even, but you are right the healing factor doubled pretty much settles this fight.

Gladiator, based on pure strength, could pretty much rip apart the The Maestro. That is, IF he is at 100% confidence.

But he isn't which is why this will go in Maestro's favour. Maestro will pretty much absorb most of Kallark's blows, and seeing this Kallark's confidence may also fall. If it doesn't, you have to remember Maestro taunts his opponents during combat (atleast he taunted prof. hulk). This may also affect Kallark's confidence.

Even if it didn't Maestro would soon gain the advantage.

Good set-up, slightly unfair towards Kallark, but still a great match.

Sign in to follow this