Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. Bone Saw McGraw

MATCH SCORE
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 7
Bone Saw McGraw: 4

Bass Armstrong vs. Alex (Street Fighter)

MATCH SCORE
Bass Armstrong: 2
Alex (Street Fighter): 5

Dhalsim vs. Voldo

MATCH SCORE
Dhalsim: 4
Voldo: 3

Cindy Aurum vs. Deliah Blue

MATCH SCORE
Cindy Aurum: 4
Deliah Blue: 3

Yoshimitsu vs. Ryu Hayabusa

MATCH SCORE
Yoshimitsu: 1
Ryu Hayabusa: 5

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs. Ransik

MATCH SCORE
MIghty Morphin Power Rangers: 3
Ransik: 5

Donatello (Mirage) vs. King (Art Of Fighting)

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 17
King (Art Of Fighting): 4

Helena Douglas vs. Shermie

MATCH SCORE
Helena Douglas: 5
Shermie: 3

Spiral vs. Hundun

MATCH SCORE
Spiral: 4
Hundun: 1

Match Showdown 01 - Panty & Stocking VS Ronald McDonald

MATCH SCORE
Panty And Stocking: 8
Ronald McDonald: 1

Sign in to follow this  
Guest callisto

Match 7958 Jason Voorhees and Jason X and Jason Voorhees (2009 Remake) vs. Jason Lee Scott and Tommy Oliver and MIghty Morphin Power Rangers

Your funny I've seen every Jason movie and horror movies I like the best. An don't get me started on horror movies I've watch them all the way back. When I was 3 years old and Jason is not smart and cause he got a upgrade doe's not change he has a mind of a kid. An if Jason wins it's by popularity not the other way around.

Alright. You've seen all the Jason movies. I invite you to once again watch the battle in Jason X between Jason and the fully armed soldiers. Note how Jason outwits, outguns, and eventually takes down the entire squad simply by hiding in shadows, striking when needed. How could someone with the mind of a kid could do what I've explained above?

Jason would kill them even if one of them didn't grow. In fact this is probably more likely.

The power rangers would call their Zords and as they are forming the Megazord one of them screams. The shocked rangers find that the red ranger is dead apprently stabbed through the back by Jason and now the Megazord is now longer piloted properly. Thus the rangers taken out from the inside.

If you think this is stretching things a bit watch any Friday the 13th movie. Jason is always 1 step ahead of his prey and appears when and where you least expect him.

Jason kills them all.. except Tommy.

Tommy in a 1on1 fight will kill Jason because his name it Tommy. See Ft13 part 4 to get my humor

Jason kills them all.. except Tommy.

Tommy in a 1on1 fight will kill Jason because his name it Tommy. See Ft13 part 4 to get my humor

Ahahaha. Only if he makes himself up to look like Jason!

Sign in to follow this