By UMPIRE

Tanya Sloan vs. Moon Rock Aliens

MATCH SCORE
Tanya Sloan: 1
Moon Rock Aliens: 5

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 22 Match 17301 Medusa (Marvel) vs. Carmen Sandiego

MATCH SCORE
Medusa (Marvel): 0
Carmen Sandiego: 3

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 21 Match 17300 Ruby Rose vs. Tracer (Overwatch)

MATCH SCORE
Ruby Rose: 4
Tracer (Overwatch): 2

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 20 Match 17299 Cassie Cage vs. Trini Kwan

MATCH SCORE
Cassie Cage: 4
Trini Kwan: 1

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 19 Match 17298 Wednesday Addams vs. Chloe Bourgeois vs. Chel

MATCH SCORE
Wednesday Addams: 1
Chloe Bourgeois: 2
Chel: 1

By UMPIRE

Ash Crimson vs. Necalli

MATCH SCORE
Ash Crimson: 3
Necalli: 1

By UMPIRE

Black Widow vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Black Widow: 5
Cybermen (Mondasian): 1

By UMPIRE

Tula (Pirates Of Dark Water) vs. Zarana

MATCH SCORE
Tula (Pirates Of Dark Water): 4
Zarana: 2

By UMPIRE

Donatello (Mirage) vs. Jubei Yagyu

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 4
Jubei Yagyu: 3

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 18 Match 17279 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Baby Doll vs. Ladybug

MATCH SCORE
Chloe Bourgeois: 1
Baby Doll: 0
Ladybug: 2

By UMPIRE

Minute Men (Kaiserreich) vs. The French Foreign Legion

MATCH SCORE
Minute Men (Kaiserreich): 1
The French Foreign Legion: 2

By UMPIRE

G.I. Joe vs. Zombies vs. The Super Hero Taisen Army

MATCH SCORE
G.I. Joe: 2
Zombies (Return of the Living Dead): 1
The Super Hero Taisen Universe: 5

By UMPIRE

Doctor Strange vs. Fat Buu

MATCH SCORE
Doctor Strange: 6
Fat Buu: 1

By UMPIRE

Space Jockey Alien vs. Astro Megazord

MATCH SCORE
Space Jockey Alien: 2
Astro Megazord: 4

By UMPIRE

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Galford D. Weller

MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 6
Galford D. Weller: 3

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. Agent Bishop

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 5
Agent Bishop: 1

By UMPIRE

King Triton vs. The Leviathan (Atlantis)

MATCH SCORE
King Triton: 6
The Leviathan (Atlantis): 1

By UMPIRE

Daredevil vs. Michael Myers

MATCH SCORE
Daredevil: 8
Michael Myers: 2

By UMPIRE

Leonardo (Mirage) vs. Haohmaru

MATCH SCORE
Leonardo (Mirage): 6
Haohmaru : 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Julian Bashir vs. Hawkeye Pierce

MATCH SCORE
Julian Bashir: 2
Hawkeye Pierce: 7

Match 7257 Batman vs. Darth Vader

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

Continued from Batman vs Boba FettBoba Fett and Batman were engaging in battle. Each studying each others moves, only one will walk away from this fight. Fett threw a thermal dentonator at Batman, but he used force push to blow it away. Fett countered with shots from his blaster rifle, Batman using force speed, managed to dodge, and hit him with a batarang. Fett's armor proved to be too much for the batarang, having little effect. "Use your light saber if you wish to win." Obi-wan told Batman telepathically. Batman drew out the saber, Fett wasn't worried, he's faced plenty of jedi. He returned with a charged blast from his gun, but Batman using force sense, saw a weakness in Fett's armor, Batman deflected the blast hitting Fett's jetpack. Boba was then launched away by his malfunctioning device."Impressive, I've never seen someone progress with the force as well as you do friend. Your training isn't complete, you must visit Master Yoda in Dagobah." Obi-wan said. "How do you propose I get there?" Batman asked. "I have an X-Wing waiting for you, the coordinates are punched in, good luck."Batman looked at Obi-wan with no expression on his face, and departed. Batman had arrived on Dagobah, remarking how dark it felt. "This looks like a home to Swamp-Thing." Batman thought. He then stumbled upon a small green creature who said "Not from here you are hmmmm?". "I'm looking for Yoda." Batman declared. "Through there, go you must."Batman had entered through the cave. He felt something strange, something he could not describe. Then before him, was the eight year old version of himself, and his parents had appeared. "Gotham needs you." his mom said. "Don't forget why you do this." his dad said. "Mom, Dad, I haven't forgot, I will get home, I will return to Gotham." Batman told the apparition. "There is something you need to know." but the eight year old version of himself was cut off by a menacing laugh, Darkseids laugh.Batman left the cave gathering what he saw, "You're Yoda aren't you." Batman asked the creature. "Yoda I am yes. Obi-wan right in choosing you. Strong will you have, much control of your emotions. Strong jedi you will become. The dark side in you, I fear." Yoda told the dark knight. "The darkness that is in me doesn't control me, I control it. Nothing will stop my mission, I can never be corrupted." Batman replied. "Strong with you the force is." said Yoda.Yoda then trained Batman on mastering the force, mastering his light saber. "Time you fight Vader now, go you must. Help you get home Obi-wan will." Yoda said. "Thank you for everything master, I will face Vader." Batman replied. "Alone you will not be, there is another." Yoda told him.On that note Batman left to confront Vader and the Emperor. Conflicted with the thought of having to kill these men, thinking of an alternative way. He approached the Death Star, and to his surprise they let him. Believing it to be a trap Batman was very cautious."The force is strong with this one." Vader stated. "No matter dispose of this trash hehehe." The Emperor responded. Storm troopers surrounded Batman's ship, his door opened, and the storm troopers saw no one there. Then 3 of them were taken out by a batarang that appeared out of nowhere. Out of the darkness Batman swooped down on them delivering a kick to the back of the head of a trooper, he pulled out his saber and the fight was really on. Batman holding true to his no kill policy, was deflecting the troopers blasts to their elbows and knees. Delivering combos of kicks and punches strengthened by his cunning way of combining the force with them.More and more troopers flooded in, with Batman holding them back someone entered the fray. He came in slicing through the storm troopers like butter. Blasting them with electricity, effortlessly tossing them about. When the last storm trooper was down the two jedi talked. "I can sense you are a jedi, who are you?" Batman asked. "Starkiller, I'm here to take down the Empire." Starkiller told him. "You're the one Yoda told me about, let's go no time to spare." Batman said.Batman and Starkiller made their way to the Emperor and Vader. "VADER I'M TAKING YOU OUT ONCE AND FOR ALL." Starkiller screamed. "Keep your composure, fighting angry will be your demise." Batman told Starkiller. "Kill them both Lord Vader." The Emperor cackled. "Yes, my liege." Vader replied.Elsewhere universes away, on the baron wasteland that is Apokolips, Darkseid sits on his throne. "Lord Darkseid, your plan is coming together." Desaad said. "Yes, his training is under way, I will have my ultimate weapon, I will rule the universe." Darkseid said coldly.So you have Starkiller who is blood lusted and Batman vs Vader and The EmperorBatman is a master in the force and lightsaber dueling, and of course he has his previous skills.This is part two of my Batman arc, where he'll be traveling through universes until he gets home. I was inspired by the ending events of Final Crisis and Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne, this is my take on the series.Comment on fight and set up please.My last fight got a 4, so I want to say thanks to all those who reviewed it.

Vader dies. Starkiller alone can take Vader and has on two occasions. The Emperor has been seeking a worthy new apprentice since Vader was maimed by Obi-Wan, he likely won't get involved until after Vader has been defeated. At that point he'd likely try to turn Batman and Starkiller against each other so that he can recruit the survivor. Assuming they don't bite and instead attack him, he'd likely defeat them both. Sorry, but Batman or not, you're not going to become the equal of Darth Sidious in such a short period of time.

So that all being the case I'm not sure who to vote for since both Vader and Batman end up dead.

Starkiller fights vader, but does he beat him? And Batman is hella skilled, smart, a good tactician and has some nice gadgets, and he is, basicaly, the best human in DC. Plus hes a very skilled swordsman, so hes got that part sorted. But he doesnt have superpowers, and his experiences with them arnt enough to be expert with them, really, so he wouldnt be great with the Force. Hes smart so hed know what to do with the Force, hed probably use his surrounding against the enemy and occasionaly Force-push them away, but Bats is better in up close and personal fighting, so hed stick to that.

But if Batman suddenly became a Jedi, got a lightsaber, learnt to use the Force and everything, he wouldnt be a great Jedi. Not that quickly. Especialy in comparison to Vader and the freekin bloody Emperor, well, Bats just isnt a great Jedi when compared to them. But he does have Starkiller onside. And he is sh*t good at fighting and hes very smart so hed use the Force well. He just wouldnt be as good a Jedi/Sith as the others.

I think after fighting each other for ages, getting slices in here and there, they all resort to Force powers, and when that happens, well, the bad guys overpower the good guys. Starkiller isnt good enough to take on both Vader and Sidious, is he? He wont win that fight, even with Batmans (ammateur) help. And in Batmans case, hes got two very powerful, experienced Sith throwing lightsabers, Force and lightening Force attacks at him, so he goes down.

So, in the end, and although its kind of sad to say, Team Good Guys loses, and Bats falls to the power of the Dark Side. Very cool match.

That's weird because I'm pretty sure Boba Fett won against Batman. So what is this?

This is my arc, my world, I ultimately decide what goes on, if you really want to be that petty Batman has beaten Fett before on this site. Honestly if you have nothing to comment on the fight or the set up, go elsewhere.

@Skadoosh...To answer your question: Yes Starkiller did, in fact, defeat Vader, twice. Once in the TFU once in TFU2.

Starkiller fights vader, but does he beat him? And Batman is hella skilled, smart, a good tactician and has some nice gadgets, and he is, basicaly, the best human in DC. Plus hes a very skilled swordsman, so hes got that part sorted. But he doesnt have superpowers, and his experiences with them arnt enough to be expert with them, really, so he wouldnt be great with the Force. Hes smart so hed know what to do with the Force, hed probably use his surrounding against the enemy and occasionaly Force-push them away, but Bats is better in up close and personal fighting, so hed stick to that.

But if Batman suddenly became a Jedi, got a lightsaber, learnt to use the Force and everything, he wouldnt be a great Jedi. Not that quickly. Especialy in comparison to Vader and the freekin bloody Emperor, well, Bats just isnt a great Jedi when compared to them. But he does have Starkiller onside. And he is sh*t good at fighting and hes very smart so hed use the Force well. He just wouldnt be as good a Jedi/Sith as the others.

I think after fighting each other for ages, getting slices in here and there, they all resort to Force powers, and when that happens, well, the bad guys overpower the good guys. Starkiller isnt good enough to take on both Vader and Sidious, is he? He wont win that fight, even with Batmans (ammateur) help. And in Batmans case, hes got two very powerful, experienced Sith throwing lightsabers, Force and lightening Force attacks at him, so he goes down.

So, in the end, and although its kind of sad to say, Team Good Guys loses, and Bats falls to the power of the Dark Side. Very cool match.

Well the only problem I have with your logic is that, a jedis strength of the force comes from will power and being able to control their emotions, which anyone that knows Batman he is a master of. Even Yoda and Obi-wan were amazed by him, through my set-up I was trying to make Batman on Vaders level, with that being said do you change your thought?

Well the only problem I have with your logic is that, a jedis strength of the force comes from will power and being able to control their emotions, which anyone that knows Batman he is a master of. Even Yoda and Obi-wan were amazed by him, through my set-up I was trying to make Batman on Vaders level, with that being said do you change your thought?

That's not entirely true. While will power plays a big part in the ability to use the Force, much depends on the how much potential the user has. Some user just have a stronger connection than others. And training also plays a big role, it can be very difficult to use a power one hasn't been taught to use, regardless of will power.

That's not entirely true. While will power plays a big part in the ability to use the Force, much depends on the how much potential the user has. Some user just have a stronger connection than others. And training also plays a big role, it can be very difficult to use a power one hasn't been taught to use, regardless of will power.

Right, I thought I made the emphasis through this set up and the previous fight's set up that Batman had a very strong connection to the force, as I said he is on Vaders level right now.

Right, I thought I made the emphasis through this set up and the previous fight's set up that Batman had a very strong connection to the force, as I said he is on Vaders level right now.

Yeah, I got that. That wasn't the part I was disputing.

@Skadoosh...To answer your question: Yes Starkiller did, in fact, defeat Vader, twice. Once in the TFU once in TFU2.

Uh huh. Hmmm. Well, that only changes my vote if he beat him easily, and if he beat him almost to death or just barely...?

If he beat him easily and nearly to death, and with Batman being on Vaders level, then id say that the good guys win, but if not then the bad guys still win this.

That does make me think about the fight more, and differently. See my other post.

Uh huh. Hmmm. Well, that only changes my vote if he beat him easily, and if he beat him almost to death or just barely...?

If he beat him easily and nearly to death, and with Batman being on Vaders level, then id say that the good guys win, but if not then the bad guys still win this.

Easily? No. But he very well could, and likely would have killed him on both occasions if not for Kota's intervention.

@Hayes: I'm gonna stick by my original statement. The both of them kill Vader, only to fall to the Emperor afterward. So does that make it a win for Batman?

Yea seriously Starkiller destroyed Vader and almost killed him in the Star Wars Unleashed storyline that is canon

with Luca's movies.

However Sidious defeated Starkiller in seconds and killed him.

Thats a game folks, in the canon storyline that they made for the game which is in graphic novel

form Starkiller didn't battle Sidious to a standstill. They took the storyline from the game and connected it

to the main Star Wars storyline in graphic novel.

People keep confusing the game's storyline with what is actually canon.

Yea seriously Starkiller destroyed Vader and almost killed him in the Star Wars Unleashed storyline that is canon

with Luca's movies.

However Sidious defeated Starkiller in seconds and killed him.

Thats a game folks, in the canon storyline that they made for the game which is in graphic novel

form Starkiller didn't battle Sidious to a standstill. They took the storyline from the game and connected it

to the main Star Wars storyline in graphic novel.

People keep confusing the game's storyline with what is actually canon.

I only played the games I didnt read the novel, so my info is off the game

well if they fall to the emperor then no it isnt a win, but correct me if Im wrong but starkiller fought the emperor to a standstill in the first game

In the movel there is no actual fight between the two. At the point where the Emperor tries to convince Starkiller to finish Vader off, Kota rushes toward the Emperor and catches a stream of Force lightning. Starkiller rescues him by blasting the Emperor with a Force push. While down thw Emperor tries goading Starkiller into striking him down, much the same way he did with Luke in RotJ. Kota talks him out of it and they all turn to leave. The Emperor fires off another bolt of lightning, Starkillee turns to catch it and the rest pretty much follows what you see in the game.

On a side note, I read TFU 2, and it turns out the Starkiller in that story may or may not be a clone. So it is possible that Starkiller survived the ending of TFU 1.

Actually in the canon storyline Starkiller is dead, but for the video game series he probably did survive.

Batman isn't like Luke Skywalker or somebody like Starkiller who is so strong in the force that

he could be good enough in a good amount of time.

Regular people like him with the force take years to even Jedi Knight level.

So Batman for all we know is on a Apprentice level and will get slaughtered.

Actually in the canon storyline Starkiller is dead, but for the video game series he probably did survive.

Batman isn't like Luke Skywalker or somebody like Starkiller who is so strong in the force that

HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO SAY IT BATMAN IS ON VADERS LEVEL

No, he's not dead. We don't know for sure, because in TFU2, it may or may not be Starkiller, noone knows, and thats part of the reason that game pisses me off.

In the novel, which is the cannon storyline, it is repeatedly called into question whether or not Starkiller is a clone. It's purposely left ambigious so that they can use it as plot element in the next installment of TFU. However several other clones appear in the story, so it is very likely that this Starkiller is a clone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMaBaB3wOsQ

About 2 1/2 minutes in Starkiller talks to Vader and expresses his doubts about whether or not he is a clone. This scene is almost exactly the same in the novel.

It's possible that he survived and his memories were altered in similar fashion to what was done to Revan.

Sorry Batman is not gone be on a Vader level in such a short time like most are saying. Batman gets slaughtered

by Vader, but dies by Starkiller.

Then the Emperor once again either kills Starkiller or has a new apprenctice.

It seems pretty open and shut. The order of combat ability is Palpatine>>Starkiller>Vader/Batman. I'm willing to say with the equivalent of Vader's force abilities then it's POSSIBLE Bruce could come out on top in a match against Anakin (I think that would make a better match, actually). But Palpatine still towers over everybody.