Fox (Gargoyles): 7
Diao Chan: 2

Ayane vs. Kunimitsu

MATCH SCORE
Ayane: 7
Kunimitsu: 6

RakaiThwei

So who have YOU added?

If they're still in your control panel that could mean the image wasn't accepted. Upload a better image and that may fix everything.

The recent characters I have added:

Bishop (Aliens)

Michael Bishop Weyland

Empress Alien

Red Xenomorphs

I may be coming back and doing a couple matches centered around the AVP Universe

Here are my adds since my last post here.

Gallery Images Added:

S.H.I.E.L.D (2)

Ultron

The Lizard (2)

The Dark Avengers

The Nintendo Universe

Mewtwo

Avalanche

The Amalgam Universe

Green Lantern Corps (2)

Thunderbolts (2)

Disney Universe

Doctor Strangefate

Interdimensional Council of Reeds

Batman

The Ultimate Marvel Universe (3)

War Machine

Saphira

Okay, more characters I added-sorry for the double post.

Robotech:

Nova Satori

Bowie Grant

Maia Sterling

Doctor Who:

Gustave Lytton

Ultraverse:

Elven

Green Hornet:

Mulan Kato

Defiance:

Irisa

Joshua Nolan

Carried by the Wind: Tsukikage Ran:

Meow

I tried to add Owen Burnett but received an error message saying he was already in the database.

I sure can't find him it he is. Puck is in the database and, technically they are the same character, but as far as a match is concerned they are about as different as can be.

I tried to add Owen Burnett but received an error message saying he was already in the database.

I sure can't find him it he is. Puck is in the database and, technically they are the same character, but as far as a match is concerned they are about as different as can be.

Eh I didn't deny it, but I can tell you this, based on the links you gave, I just don't see how much different they really are.

Owen is a stoic human, an exceptionally gifted administrator, and a fairly talented martial artist with a petrified hand.

Puck is a mischievous, impulsive trickster with incredible reality warping powers. 

The power level is the big thing. Owen is one of the weakest characters from Gargoyles and Puck is one of the most powerful. If I put Owen in a match with a human level opponent, voters who see Puck's name and vote without reading the set-up first (you know they're out there) will skew the results.

Besides, It's just weird having the wrong name and image. IT FREAKS ME OUT, MAN!

I hope whoever denied it will reconsider.

New arrivals,

Robotech:

Lisa Hayes

Louie Nichols

Claudia Grant

Jim "Lunk" Austin

Doctor Who:

Ice Warriors

Zygons

Madame Vastra

Strax

Jenny Flint

I was surprised to see that the Ice Warriors, the Zygons, Vastra, Jenny and Strax were never added until I came along.

Sorry for the double post but recently I added these characters recently as well.

Robotech:

Rook Bartley

Rand

Janice Em

Macross 7:

Mylene Flare Jenius

Owen is a stoic human, an exceptionally gifted administrator, and a fairly talented martial artist with a petrified hand.

Puck is a mischievous, impulsive trickster with incredible reality warping powers. 

The power level is the big thing. Owen is one of the weakest characters from Gargoyles and Puck is one of the most powerful. If I put Owen in a match with a human level opponent, voters who see Puck's name and vote without reading the set-up first (you know they're out there) will skew the results.

Besides, It's just weird having the wrong name and image. IT FREAKS ME OUT, MAN!

I hope whoever denied it will reconsider.

Um ... yeah, that was me. 

Sorry, but Owen and Puck are really one and the same. As skilled as Owen is, he's not really a character per se, but a creation of Puck's that was made, ironically, partially out of boredom.

I'm also the one who added Puck in the first place. In hindsight, I probably should've named the character Puck/Owen when I submitted him.  At the time I was worried about spoiling a key plot point in Gargoyles, but meh, things get spoiled here all of the time.

I think I'll be leaving the decision of the next alter-ego of a character submitted up to the reviewers, though.

Okay. I suppose i understand.

Added Steven Mandragora / Tobias Whale. We'll see if he takes. Wikipedia sees them as the same character.

I added another character from the Ultraverse, Foxfire. I'm surprised a lot of the Ultraverse characters aren't added.

Okay. I suppose i understand.

Added Steven Mandragora / Tobias Whale. We'll see if he takes. Wikipedia sees them as the same character.

From what I've read, Steven Mandragora is an merging of Whale and some other guy from Huntress. So, technically, they should all be classed as sepaeate characters.

I'm still very busy on this. Here are my new adds for this week.

Characters added:

Beetle Bailey (re-add)

B.O.B. (the blob-thing from Monsters vs. Aliens, not the rapper :P)

Boo Boo Bear

Diego

Simon Bar Sinister

Knock Out (Prime)

Abu (Disney)

Chris Bradford/Dogpound

Elroy Jetson

Obsidian (from Beast Machines)

Helen Parr/Elastigirl

Dr. Cockroach, Ph.D.

Images added: 

Apocalypse

Chuck Norris

Ratchet 

The Wizard of Oz

Hudson

Mowgli

Baxter Stockman

Dorothy Gale

Scarecrow (Oz)

Optimus Primal (2)

Tin Woodman

Again, sorry for the double post (Feel free to make a drinking game everytime I say that). But recently here's who I added just now.

Mobile Suit Gundam 0080:

Christina "Chris" MacKenzie

Robotech:

Azonia

Soul Eater:

Medusa Gorgon

Tsubaki Nakatsukasa

See, here's one of the things I hate about the DB. If you add characters from a show like Robotech, it's debatable whether or not you can add the equivalent characters from Macross, Mospeada, and Southern Cross. *sigh*

See, here's one of the things I hate about the DB. If you add characters from a show like Robotech, it's debatable whether or not you can add the equivalent characters from Macross, Mospeada, and Southern Cross. *sigh*

Well, they are completely different from one another especially considering the Inbit and the Invid have different motivations in both shows, the definition of Protoculture is different from both Robotech and Macross, and as I recall, the Southern Cross show and the Robotech Masters saga have completely different plots. I don't think it should be a problem to add the characters from those shows. Hell, I successfully added Mylene Jenius from Macross 7. If you want, I can submit one of them to see if they're acceptable. And speaking of, here's who I added recently.

Robotech:

Kiyora

Jack Archer

Izzy Randal

Helena Chase

Jean Grant

Lynn Minmei

Doctor Who:

Skaldak

Tara Duncan:

Tara Duncan

Cal

Sparrow

Out of curiosity, who keeps trying to add tournaments and events as CBUB characters? Adding locations alone may be pushing the limits of the definition of a CBUB "character". 

Helen Parr, oh, why didn't I think of adding her? Good job. :D

I'm a little late, but thanks. :)

And hey, you can add more characters from The Incredibles and Pixar in general if you want. If you do, the Disney Wiki and Pixar Wiki are probably your best bets for good links.

I'm a little late, but thanks. :)

And hey, you can add more characters from The Incredibles and Pixar in general if you want. If you do, the Disney Wiki and Pixar Wiki are probably your best bets for good links.

You're welcome. And well, I suppose I could do that.