Mordin Solus: 2
Dr. Herbert West: 4

By UMPIRE

11:8 - Elsa Of Arendelle vs. Princess Jasmine

MATCH SCORE
Elsa Of Arendelle: 2
Princess Jasmine: 8

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 9 Match 17107 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Roxy Rocket vs. Red Claw

MATCH SCORE
Chloe Bourgeois: 3
Roxy Rocket: 2
Red Claw: 1

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Master Shifu vs. Ted Lasso

MATCH SCORE
Master Shifu: 6
Ted Lasso: 4

Match 7129 Batman and Mr. Hercule Satan vs. The Joker and Harley Quinn

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

It was like any other day in Gotham City. Joker and Harley were up to their old tricks. Only this time Batman couldn't count on Robin for help because he went on vacation and was on the other side of the world.Joker: I've planted a bomb under Gotham City. If you can't find it and get past us you can kiss your precious citizens goodbye. HAHAHAHAHA.Harley: Good luck batbrains. HEHEHEHEHE.Batman: Alfred is there anyone we could call on or do I have to face them alone?Alfred: I had heard a strong warrior was visiting town and that he has won a few World Martial Arts Tournaments.Batman: He'll have to do. I'll go see if I can find him. What's his name?Alfred: Hercule Satan. I have to warn you Master Bruce he's a bit of a buffoon and has a very big ego.Batman: Sounds like Johnny Storm. Don't worry Alfred. I'm sure he can help.Alfred: Good luck Master Bruce. Batman went into the city looking for Hercule. He searched everywhere and couldn't find him. Then he heard it.Hercule: THAT'S RIGHT! I'M NUMBER ONE AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT! Batman went down an alley where he heard the voice and found Hercule standing over a thug who tried to rob him.Batman: Mr. Satan, would you be willing to assist me in taking down a couple of ruthless villains?Hercule: HAHAHAHAHA! SURE THING BAT DUDE! AIN'T NO ONE STRONG ENOUGH TO BEAT ME!Batman: All right. Come with me to the Batmobile and we'll get started.Hercule: Bat whatnow? Then Bruce pushed a button and the Batmobile showed up in front of them.Hercule: OH MAN! THAT IS AWESOME!Batman: It gets me around. Hop in.Hercule: I HAVE GOT TO DRIVE THIS THING!Batman: It's pretty complicated. You'd better let me drive. So he did but as soon as they took off he was reaching for buttons.Batman: What are you doing!? Stop! That's the self destruct button! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!Batmobile: 10,9,8,7,6Batman: Get out now! He pushed Hercule out of the car and jumped out immediately after. Then the car drove into the river and blew up.Hercule: Whoa. Sorry Bat Dude.Batman: Why me? I'll call in the Batwing. This time don't press anything!Hercule: Ok. The Batwing pulled up and Hercule and Bruce got in. Batman: Alfred? Alfred: Yes.Batman: Run a scan of the sewers and tell me where that bomb is. Once they knew where the bomb was they went to stop it as fast as they could. When they arrived there were 50 henchmen waiting for them. Henchman: You're not gettin' to Joker and the bomb.Batman: We'll see about-Hercule: DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKIN' TO!? I'LL KICK ALL YOUR BUTTS MYSELF IF I HAVE TO! NOW GET OUT OF OUR WAY! Hercule leapt at them and started kicking their butts. Bruce jumped in right after. They took them all down in a matter of seconds.Batman: Now all that's left is Joker and Harley. And then we can stop the bomb.Hercule: Oh yeah! They don't stand a chance! Batman and Hercule entered and Joker and Harley were there with the bomb right behind them.Joker: Oh look. The Bat finally showed up and he has a new noisy friend.Harley: Careful. He looks dumb and weak but he's got sneaky strength. They took down our henchmen in less than a minute.Joker: Really? Well you get what you pay for.Hercule: YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT HERCULE! YOU HAVE NO CHANCE!Joker: He's a loud one all right. Guess we had better stop them from saving the city.Harley: Right. I'll take the loud mouth.Hercule: I DON'T THINK SO LADY. I'M NOT FIGHTING A GIRL.Batman: Give up Joker. You can't win.Joker: HAHAAHAHAHA! You should know by now I never surrender without a fight.Batman: I really think you should fight Harley, Hercule.Hercule: I'm not fighting a girl Bat Dude.Batman: Fine. Try not to get killed while I fight Harley.Hercule: NO ONE CAN BEAT HERCULE! I'M THE STRONGEST! Batman thought to himself," Why did Robin have to go on vacation so I get stuck with this moron?"Joker vs. Hercule Batman vs. Harley Quinn Can Batman survive being paired with the dumbest man in the world?

Hercule is actually really powerful to humans. He is probably equal to a UFC heavy weight champ. I mean think about it, he has done almost everything. Watch Kid Buu trying to hit him and Hercule dodging by going to his knees and begging lol

Really though Batman is lucky to have Hercule there.

<br />This is CBUB Match number 7129.<br />Batman and Mr. Hercule Satan vs. The Joker and Harley Quinn<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Ok one of twp things happen here either Hercule makes Joker laugh so hard he pees his pants and runs in embarassedment, or Hercule says something that enrages and Joker pulls out his 357 long barrel and blows Hercule's head off.