Bone Saw McGraw: 4

Schnee Corp Lawyer

Your Daily dose of win

This is the win thread, AvP, not the fail thread. :P

SHIT_zpsc295ac8a.gif

• Like 1

Well yeah...you do it.

11915.jpg

Serioulsy JVF, this is the WIN thread, not the FAIL thread.

Such as this McDonald's employee's reaction to the following demand.

Look at her face, it's all business.  

Huh.

I was under the impression that the X-Men was about good people taking in those not unlike them simply because of the anti-mutant stigma that consistently constantly persists in the Marvel universe. They sheltered them, educated them, trained them in the use of their powers as to prevent incidents and more. They're actual people with actual problems but nonetheless they're good people.

Which I guess is why they're not willing to go Punisher on their enemies... huh, that must be a distinct virtue that separates antiheroes and heroes. I think they were meant to be heroic? I might be wrong. >.>

I also chuckled somewhat - the bulk of them aren't supermodels with super pretty people issues.

Colossus is a farmboy who hails from Russia with the power to turn organic steel and is currently out with a vendetta to kill his own sister since she's gone demonically evil.

Emma Frost is a dominatrix who's used her mental powers to get what she wanted, which is why she's got a literal Ice Queen motif going on sometimes but she's clearly evidently flawed, not unlike her diamond form (oooh, get the connection?). Underneath that royal rich bitch attitude, she's got 99 problems.

Hell, take M for instance. What a stuck up bitch right? From the beginning she was obnoxious but she's simmered down some and iirc there's a thing between her and Strong Guy, which back then would've never happened. She's a fun character.

Beast is currently on the Avengers offering his scientific intellect whilst running The Jean Grey School at the same time alongside Wolverine and isn't rich or pretty. He does all this on little sleep, lots of coffee, and buncha bamfs ruining his research consistently. Why does he do this? Because he's selfless and more. I think you might start seeing the distinction I'm making here. Maybe not.

Hell, look at Toad. He's a far cry from the generalization you made. Look at Paige Guthrie. She's gone bonkers and whatnot, insanity settling in which is a distinct difference from supermodel pretty problems. >.>

The point is the X-Men is a diverse group of people that have differing individuals of all scales, from rich to poor, from the beautiful to the ugly, from the powerful to weak. The X-Men has been a mostly successful comic that has managed to mesh these well and delivered excellent stories relevent to this as a whole. The X-Men has evolved character wise, for the better or worse, and has remained interesting for the most part (Though of course as with everything there's always uninteresting bits).

For the generalization you cast upon them makes me think you to be rather an uncouth and ignorant fellow. I'd suggest reading Wolverine and the X-Men. This focuses more on the actual relations between characters. Maybe you'll see where I'm going with this? I hope.

But alas I am aware you're not a fan of heroes especially the likes of Marvel and DC's and I figure you might not read them which brings me to the next point in that... don't spout bullcrap about stuff you know little about especially stuff you make a point to stay away from because you dislike them.

• Like 1

I can't decide which one I should post, so I'll just post them all, enjoy :)

img_AubmzOw1W_A.jpg

img_1mDIvlIniaI.jpg

img_Wcyvf8IU75s.jpg

img_jcvKR4MoeWo.jpg

Wait, no Tom or Heathcliff? :huh: