Steve Fox: 2
Ryuji Yamazaki: 4

Honoka (DOA) vs. Hinako Shijou

MATCH SCORE
Honoka (DOA): 5
Hinako Shijou: 2

Schnee Corp Lawyer

Your Daily dose of win

Britain tried the same thing with their students, look how that turned out. Also, if you work hard enough, nearly anyone can get a full ride to a damn good public school. Our best schools have immense financial aid programs that are no-loans. It's just not worth it for the US to 100% fund over 20,000,000 people every year to go to whatever school they want, especially since there's no guarantee that they'll actually take a major in something financially viable. Yeah, maybe if we only had 5,000,000 people in the whole damn country, we could actually fully fund college education. And yeah, we could make ALL of our schools state funded, but then the US wouldn't have the best university system on the planet, that attracts people from all over the world.

Britain tried the same thing with their students, look how that turned out. Also, if you work hard enough, nearly anyone can get a full ride to a damn good public school. Our best schools have immense financial aid programs that are no-loans. It's just not worth it for the US to 100% fund over 20,000,000 people every year to go to whatever school they want, especially since there's no guarantee that they'll actually take a major in something financially viable. Yeah, maybe if we only had 5,000,000 people in the whole damn country, we could actually fully fund college education. And yeah, we could make ALL of our schools state funded, but then the US wouldn't have the best university system on the planet, that attracts people from all over the world.

Of all the people I know and talk to that have graduated college(which is a lot) most of them are in debt with no jobs in their career field.  So most have to work minimum wage jobs.  If anyone thinks this is a good system, hasn't gone through the college yet in the USA.  I hope you do find work with a good paying job, but chances are, you won't. Personally, I am middle class, but I am too rich for financial aid, and to poor to afford college.  That is the case for a lot of people.  The system sucks.

Our college system attracts foreigners because it is cheaper.  Mercyhurst has A LOT of people from the UK, and South America.  I talk to them and they say they are here for the fact that it is cheaper to go to school in another country, rather there own.  Foreigners come to the USA and live 7 years tax free.  Why would you not come here?

@Sirmethos- "when will it be enough for you americans?"  The answer is; it'll never be enough.  We are a bunch of lemmings that do what the suits say.  It disgusts me how emasculated americans are. 

Of all the people I know and talk to that have graduated college(which is a lot) most of them are in debt with no jobs in their career field.  So most have to work minimum wage jobs.  If anyone thinks this is a good system, hasn't gone through the college yet in the USA.  I hope you do find work with a good paying job, but chances are, you won't. Personally, I am middle class, but I am too rich for financial aid, and to poor to afford college.  That is the case for a lot of people.  The system sucks.

Our college system attracts foreigners because it is cheaper.  Mercyhurst has A LOT of people from the UK, and South America.  I talk to them and they say they are here for the fact that it is cheaper to go to school in another country, rather there own.  Foreigners come to the USA and live 7 years tax free.  Why would you not come here?

@Sirmethos- "when will it be enough for you americans?"  The answer is; it'll never be enough.  We are a bunch of lemmings that do what the suits say.  It disgusts me how emasculated americans are. 

I know a lot of college students too, including my older sister. Actually, "chances are" that I will get a job, because job placement out of UChicago is over 75% with a median salary of 80k and up. If I go to grad school, median salary is over 135k. Even at my state university, the median salary is 55k with a 75% job placement rate, and this is a university you could easily get a full ride to if you just work hard enough. Yeah, if you go to an unknown school in the middle of nowhere and get a degree in art history, you're probably going to be out of a job, as is probably the case in Norway or wherever.

If you actually believe that going overseas to school is cheaper, then whoever told you this must be a woman from a middle eastern country. Foreign students don't get financial aid, and living costs are aggravated, and there's also the fact that they're living overseas, which is a drain on the transfer of money in the first place. Besides, if our schools are cheaper than schools elsewhere, then I guess our system actually works pretty well, and your entire point collapses on itself. International students don't apply and go to schools that cost 60k per year and up because it's cheap, they go because they're the best schools on the planet. The US has the best Universties in the world, and it's because of the system of private schools we have in place. Heck, even my state school has 10% international students, even though they're the only 10% who pay full price.

EDIT: Exemption from taxes? Oh yeah, I forgot about all of the taxes college students have to pay. Property taxes. Income taxes. Wait a second...

Do not derail the thread. If you want to have an argument move it somewhere else.

EDIT: Exemption from taxes? Oh yeah, I forgot about all of the taxes college students have to pay. Property taxes. Income taxes. Wait a second...

I meant as in they can choose to live here after college and live 7 years tax free.

Right, new topic!

Puts the film into a whole new perspective.

Well I'm a little late here but since you asked, Hayes.

562601_451240094952986_230333678_n.jpg