Mordin Solus: 2
Dr. Herbert West: 4

By UMPIRE

11:8 - Elsa Of Arendelle vs. Princess Jasmine

MATCH SCORE
Elsa Of Arendelle: 2
Princess Jasmine: 8

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 9 Match 17107 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Roxy Rocket vs. Red Claw

MATCH SCORE
Chloe Bourgeois: 3
Roxy Rocket: 2
Red Claw: 1

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Master Shifu vs. Ted Lasso

MATCH SCORE
Master Shifu: 6
Ted Lasso: 4

Match 6684 Zidane Tribal vs. Kid Goku

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

"After defeating Kuja I have to say, I feel like I can do anything right now." Zidane said confidently."I think you could," Eiko responded brightly. Zidane smiled at his friend, but suddenly he disappeared."Zidane? Zidane!" shouted Eiko. "What's going on here?" On another world, Goku conferred with his friend, Krillin."Hurry, get Bulma. We need to locate the Dragonballs," announced Goku. "Sure thing, Goku," said Krillin."Thanks Krill...." Goku faded away before he could finish his sentence."Goku!" screamed Krillin.When Goku rematerialized, he stood on a platform similar to the one used at the World Tournament but the surroundings were completely unfamiliar."Wow! What is this place?""Hey! Who are you? What am I doing here?" called Zidane from a few feet away."My name is Goku. I have no idea what we are doing here. I was talking to my friend, Krillin, and then suddenly I was here."Zidane scratched the top of his head. "Strange."Goku noticed Zidane's tail. "Hey, you've got a tail just like me.""Are you also a Genome built by Garland?" asked Zidane."A Genwhat?" asked Goku."No, he's not. He is a saiyan."The voice startled the two young heroes. A tall figure appeared before them."But he doesn't know that yet," the man concluded. "Who doesn't know what?" said Goku."See what I mean.""Why are we here?" Zidane asked."Curiosity mostly," answered the man. "Allow me to introduce myself, I am the Beyonder. You are here to settle an argument.""An argument?""Yes, one I have been having with myself. You see, the two of you are amazingly similar, but I'm not sure which one of you is stronger and I want to find out," the Beyonder explained.Zidane looked at him indignantly. "What?""Let me expound on what I mean. First there is the obvious, you both have tails. You are both small in stature, yet big on determination and heart that have gotten you past obstacles you had no business surpassing. You even have similar origins. Zidane, created to be Garland's "Angel of Death", thrown into a foreign world by another jealous Genome, only to forget where he is from and his purpose. Goku, born on the planet Vegeta, flown to a foreign planet to wipe out its inhabitants, only to crash there and forget where he is from and his purpose.""What are you talking about?" asked Goku."Only difference is Zidane, you are now aware of your past, where as Goku still is not. And after today, he will return to his ignorance so that fate can play its course," said the Beyonder.Goku stood with a blank expression. "I have no idea what is going on here." "So we are similar, still doesn't mean we should have to fight just because you want to see who is better," said Zidane."You have no idea how boring it is to be me sometimes. I have to do something to entertain myself. But, do not worry, there is something in it for you as well. The winner of this exhibition will get a prize." The Beyonder unveiled seven dragonballs."Dragonballs!" Goku exclaimed."What are those?" asked Zidane."They are a special grade of dragonballs, able to be used on any planet. Even one like yours, Zidane. With these you can have any wish you desire. Perhaps even restore all the life that was lost from Kuja's tyranny," the Beyonder said with a smile."Can they really do that?" asked Zidane."The dragonballs can do anything!" Goku said with excitement."Okay, I'm in," said Zidane."I really could use the dragonballs as well, and I'm always up for some good sparring. Count me in," added Goku."Excellent," said the Beyonder.

Has to be the early Goku or he would know he was a saiyan

That's not what they asked, there asking if Goku knows the Kamehameha or not. He learned that when he was a kid rather early in his career, but there was a time where he didn't. Goku learned he was a Saiyan at the Start of DBZ when he was already an adult. Kid Goku would mean Goku from Dragonball, pre 23rd World Martial Arts Tournament. Which happened five years before the arrival of Radditz

That's not what they asked, there asking if Goku knows the Kamehameha or not. He learned that when he was a kid rather early in his career, but there was a time where he didn't. Goku learned he was a Saiyan at the Start of DBZ when he was already an adult. Kid Goku would mean Goku from Dragonball, pre 23rd World Martial Arts Tournament. Which happened five years before the arrival of Radditz

Ok I thought they were asking if it was Dragonball Kid Goku or GT Kid Goku

Guest MonMatataKey

Sorry for the delayed answer. I would have thought with the things that Zidane went through and with his Trance mode that he would be able to handle Kid Goku's kamehameha. But if it is universally thought that it would give Kid Goku the automatic win, then let us make it pre-kamehameha. Wouldn't want a one sided affair.

No one likes GT, why would we ask that?

I have only been a member for one day how am i supposed to know what you like and don't like. I happen to like gt not as much as the original story but it's better than that horrible travesty that Fox made

No one likes GT, why would we ask that?

Askin because they are both kid gokus and because they both have different power levels and different attitudes: Dragon Ball version has an innocent attitude and can't really transform at will. the only transformation he has is when he turns into a Great Ape when he sees a full moon and he can't fly yet. . And GT version has the ability to turn into Super Saiyan 4, can do a fusion with Vegeta(which is cheating in this battle.) can do Instant Transmition (teleporting), and can fly. So to answer your question, "Why Ask" is because they are both completely different versions of Goku.