Steve Fox: 2
Ryuji Yamazaki: 4

Honoka (DOA) vs. Hinako Shijou

MATCH SCORE
Honoka (DOA): 5
Hinako Shijou: 2

Updatedude

Upcoming Chars

Op course if you are really lazy you could just Rez up a character that was knocked out of play.  I know some of you are sitting on a couple thousand fame points.

I must be easy to please. I like all those ideas. Landon, I will do that. Everybody else... I may do that too.

Once I'm done with finals and school starts I'll be able to start getting active around here again. I have a couple sheets in the works.

I'm not really sure where this is going to go, but I believe that's the start of a character.

"It's believed that the Universe is constantly expanding.
It has been stated that matter cannot be created, nor can it be destroyed.
So if there's no increase in matter, then what takes up the places where the Universe expands to? Does nothing become occupied by nothing?
Or does the Universe only expand as bits and particles already occupying it continue out into the nothingness, bringing with it more of the nothing into the nothing that was there before?
Should I ask a scientist or philosopher for the answer?
"

Me, I'm making a dolphin accidentally transformed by illegal Dollar Corp mutagen chemicals.  How about you choose an animal you like and have it escape a Dollar Corp research facility?

I just might have to do this lol

Well, I got hit by inspiration, posted in the Power Suggestion thread, and got some advice on the #FPL chat, so I'll be working on my first real FPL character:

a person that has, after a long period of solitary confinement, and torture, gone insane and developed powers.

His powers and insanity go hand-in-hand, he is essentially able to communicate with inanimate objects, that he sees as living entities. He also sees imaginary beings/characters, that(among other things) warn him of danger.

His powers are Communication(I've posted in the Power Suggestion thread), and Danger Sense.

I might give him more powers, but all of his powers will work through his delusions and hallucinations, rather than himself consciously using them.

I've been leaning on creating Chelsea Red for the FPL. Although I'd probably dump the codename and stick with Ramirez Dosaz. He might end up as being on another fictional team though. A team whose name I'm still trying to think up. I'm opened to suggestions. They'd kinda be like the Injustice League or the Crime Syndicate of Amerika. A big bad badguy team basically.

It'd still be in canon with the Fallen Academy RP though, despite Chelsea being devoured there.

Let's see:

Matt, an exterior painter, drawn into a rather lopsided battle.

Tank, the big, brutish enforcer of (insert villain team here)

Diamond, hardly a girl's best friend. Also belongs to (insert villain team here)

The Surgeon. Telepath, sadist, and expert interrogator of-you guessed it-(insert villain team here)

I've been leaning on creating Chelsea Red for the FPL. Although I'd probably dump the codename and stick with Ramirez Dosaz. He might end up as being on another fictional team though. A team whose name I'm still trying to think up. I'm opened to suggestions. They'd kinda be like the Injustice League or the Crime Syndicate of Amerika. A big bad badguy team basically.

It'd still be in canon with the Fallen Academy RP though, despite Chelsea being devoured there.

The Fallen is supposed to be the Big Bad Badguy team. But it's just not working out.

Well, I got hit by inspiration, posted in the Power Suggestion thread, and got some advice on the #FPL chat, so I'll be working on my first real FPL character:

a person that has, after a long period of solitary confinement, and torture, gone insane and developed powers.

His powers and insanity go hand-in-hand, he is essentially able to communicate with inanimate objects, that he sees as living entities. He also sees imaginary beings/characters, that(among other things) warn him of danger.

His powers are Communication(I've posted in the Power Suggestion thread), and Danger Sense.

I might give him more powers, but all of his powers will work through his delusions and hallucinations, rather than himself consciously using them.

I can't wait to see your character. Knowing you it should be great.

My current pipeline:

*Betty Cross - The writing is tentatively finished, needs updated powerset for the new character creator and art post-processing

*'Katie' - a narrative-driven character who is adjusting to newly-gained superpowers and doesn't enjoy being a C-list celebrity.  Currently redoing the powerset for the new power list.  Also, I borrowed bits of Katie for Grapevine, so I'm going to wait until ~July before activating her.

*Children of Archimedes, a team based on the classic Simple Machines.  Currently suspended; after three characters came out as Axle Amazon, Lever Lady and Pulley Princess, I couldn't fit Sir Screw into the team without inviting too many dirty jokes.

*An unnamed villian from an Enlightenment-era setting, whose powers are based on modernism.  Done with the background, working on personality.

*Grapevine's villian sister, who wants to restore a large area of Lowtown to its original biome.  This means destroying all those ugly buildings.  Currently in the concept phase.

*various extras (e.g. Detonator Dan, Mediocre Man) who might get promoted later.

EDIT: All of these except Betty have been jumped by the villian who tries to hold up an aircraft carrier with a shotgun.

Ok so I guess we're showing all our cards!

Oleander and Edith are in the CA boards, who I got next are....

Lucy Milano - Stunt driver, drag racer by day, wheelman (wheelwoman?) by night. She's an attempt at a character who is all style and attitude and little to no back story.

Rylie Hunter - Expert marksman and bounty hunter from a lineage of bounty hunters that date back to the dark ages.

Rebel Savage - A charismatic anarchist who loves all things that go "boom."

Upcoming characters (Hopefully):

Masutā boido - A nemesis for Master Tengoku (As if he didn't have enough enemies.  More trouble than he's worth, that guy)/ A new member of the Fallen/ Kage-Ken’s hidden sensei

Riot - A syndicate member/ An adversary to Risk and the Angels of Mercy

â€œLeave…before Risk comes back. You don’t want Risk to come back. Trust me. He doesn’t like anything that has to do with the Syndicate”  - Merci to Tony De Luca (Who used to work for the Syndicate with the other Bottom Boys)

What's sad is you like the character.  Risk and Merci were Angels of Mercy before she ran off with Tony De Luca.  It's all in Boiling Point Incorporated.  Risk hates the Syndicate with a mad-on passion.

Speaking of the Bottom Boys, I am thinking about reviving them as an upcoming character.

Z-Man, who will be my Superman analogue. I've wanted to do a Supes for a long time, but never quite got the right idea. With Z-Man, I've finally got the concept, so that's a good start. He'll probably be written to be able to work with the whole Port of Kings/KALI/Seryph-verse thingy, despite that being a pretty terrible setting for a goodie-goodie. But we'll see how it pans out.

I've also been working on a "superman", (Messiah). Hopefully, he won't be too much of a ripoff but I doubt our stories come close to crossing.

Hint: Some of you may want to save your Superman archetypes for something upcoming.

Actually, this is going to be the next "thing".  Something I've been talking to Ivan about and getting colab help from the Conspiracy about too.  Plus Fox has okay'd it, so yeah this is going down.

Maude Daqua - Chick who runs afoul of the law. Ends up getting the attention and support of the ITN (an Arm of KALI)

First post in this thread. Look how old this character is!