Din Djarin: 5
Callisto: 3

Umbrella Corporation vs. Skynet

MATCH SCORE
Umbrella Corporation: 0
Skynet: 5

Updatedude

Upcoming Chars

Alright, probably going to come out of FPL retirement for this new update.  Going to be deleting a few characters too (Epoch, Legion, Athural to name a few).  Why?  Because I got upcoming characters and most of those losers I can just add to the Sayang storyline rather than wasting database space.

I've got a character in the works. Should be ready for assessment in a week or two. Stay tuned.

And no, it's not Incendia Os again.

It's really well done, Treach. It's not the direction I had originally intended, but honestly, you did better than I probably would have. Nice work, sir.

It's fine. I had only barely thought of the concept before other things came up. For the most part, it's actually not THAT different.

In light of the new FPL setup some of my characters sheets Roscoe and Yoshitsune are going to be heavily edited. Roscoe will now be an ex-member of the Angels Of Mercy who now works for the Syndicate as a sort of detective/hitman.

Yoshitsunes story is still under work.

Van Hydes story will now include cameos from a few fpl favorites.

I'm a bit worried about this happening:

1) TotalNewb18 creates Training Dummy, an obviously bad character

2) MikeEB, who happens to be logged on at the time, pits Mediocre Man against Training Dummy

3) Mediocre Man wins because Training Dummy is not terrible enough to be funny

4) MikeEB then does not field Mediocre Man again until TotalNewb19 comes along...

But Medioce Man probably dies in the Elimination round anyway, so it doesn't matter.

A lack of inspiration (coupled with difficulties in adjusting to the new system and new FPL lore) has always been the biggest obstacle to creating a new character under the modern system. But this one just gave me inspiration. Maybe I will go create a "fighter evaluation droid" character, the basic concept being a mass-produced android who is designed to be used for training and sparring purposes. XD

A lack of inspiration (coupled with difficulties in adjusting to the new system and new FPL lore) has always been the biggest obstacle to creating a new character under the modern system. But this one just gave me inspiration. Maybe I will go create a "fighter evaluation droid" character, the basic concept being a mass-produced android who is designed to be used for training and sparring purposes. XD

I'm mostly long on inspiration and light on quality writing and art.  Perhaps we should collaborate on a character sometime.

I'm currently working on Dr. Virginia Richards, a research scientist who experiments on superhumans (possibly a member of my own custom team).

I recently had an idea for a character that could either be simply awesome or totally stupid. The name of the character is Nihlium From Human Resources. He works as a recruiter for the FPL and spends most of his time trying to climb the corporate ladder, chilling out with his co-workers (Kate from customer satisfaction, Mr. Berg from field research etc..), searching for new competitors for the fpl and helping (brown-nosing) his superiors (H.R Supervisor Deojutsu, asst. Supervisor Pseudonym, Branch Manger Treacherous etc.).    

I recently had an idea for a character that could either be simply awesome or totally stupid. The name of the character is Nihlium From Human Resources. He works as a recruiter for the FPL and spends most of his time trying to climb the corporate ladder, chilling out with his co-workers (Kate from customer satisfaction, Mr. Berg from field research etc..), searching for new competitors for the fpl and helping (brown-nosing) his superiors (H.R Supervisor Deojutsu, asst. Supervisor Pseudonym, Branch Manger Treacherous etc.).    

If nothing else, the concept has already made me chuckle. I'd love to see how you would pull that together.

Of course, now I feel my idea for a recruiter type character will seem like a copy...

If nothing else, the concept has already made me chuckle. I'd love to see how you would pull that together.

Of course, now I feel my idea for a recruiter type character will seem like a copy...

If this guy does well I might make fics about him and his co-workers.

You could still make your character, Nihlium will be made for comedic purposes so dont take him too seriously.

Wow, the FPL Database is looking sparse now that all the 500+ characters are in the tournament.  Sayang is gone, Infinium is gone... and the SLJ looks like a freakin powerhouse team.  I almost wish I left Hard Knox a SLJ just so they can look that much more powerful.

Wow, the FPL Database is looking sparse now that all the 500+ characters are in the tournament.  Sayang is gone, Infinium is gone... and the SLJ looks like a freakin powerhouse team.  I almost wish I left Hard Knox a SLJ just so they can look that much more powerful.

I'm in the process of re-doing the character database pages.  A Hall of fame page and a Graveyard page and such will be forthcoming.

• Like 1

I finally submitted Roscoe McCoy. Now I can finally focus on submitting Van Hyde.

In light of the limited amount of characters in the database I am going to be branching out into other teams. The first non-Syndicate character that I'll submit will be Van "Vice Law" Hyde (Angels Of Mercy).

Gregory Whint (The Fallen): The son of two deceased SLJ veterans who died in duty. He resents the SLJ and all other heroes.

Carlos Whint (Angels Of Mercy): Older brother of Gregory and a former member of the SLJ. He left after his parents died which caused his personality darken.

Balor 'Dead Eye' Venus (Syndicate): Infamous airship pirate who helped found Venus Junction.

Joey Shades (SLJ): Famous hero who is known for being eccentric and unorthodox. He enjoys the limelight and often performs elaborate rescues and acts of heroics. All in all he is a powerful and admirable hero. 

Dogma: (The Creed): The leader of an Organization called The Creed that believes that Meta-humans are the rightful masters of the world and that humans are akin to apes and dogs. He is a charismatic leader who hates all humans.

Somebody give me some ideas.  I got nothing.  I want to write and have nothing.  This hasn't happened in forever.

I plan on remaking one of my OLD characters. With any luck this will lead to some completely NEW stuff from me, since it'll be a good starting point for some cool story stuff.

Get a hold of me in chat later, Treach, and I'll let you in on it.

Somebody give me some ideas.  I got nothing.  I want to write and have nothing.  This hasn't happened in forever.

Me, I'm making a dolphin accidentally transformed by illegal Dollar Corp mutagen chemicals.  How about you choose an animal you like and have it escape a Dollar Corp research facility?

You can take any of the characters I recently posted here. I've got a surplus of character ideas.

Rewrite Leo using FPL characters instead of Spidey villains.

I'm just too lazy to do it.

Villain based around an otherwise low-power, not-so-bad guy getting drunk and running people down with his Sentient Vehicle.  The Sentient Vehicle doesn't really approve...