Din Djarin: 5
Callisto: 3

Umbrella Corporation vs. Skynet

MATCH SCORE
Umbrella Corporation: 0
Skynet: 5

Updatedude

Upcoming Chars

I'm sad I can't see the pictures. I'm glad that it has nothing to do with my computer not working.

Another one, I'm working on: Perfect Ten (Cosmic Masuta Tengoku)

A Japanese Parable to set the tone...

A belligerent samurai, an old Japanese tale goes, once challenged a Zen master to explain the concept of heaven and hell. But the monk replied with scorn, “You’re nothing but a lout—I can’t waste my time with the likes of you!”

His very honor attacked, the samurai flew into a rage and, pulling his sword from its scabbard, yelled, “I could kill you for your impertinence.”

“That,” the monk calmly replied, “is hell.”

Startled at seeing the truth in what the master pointed out about the fury that had him in its grip, the samurai calmed down, sheathed his sword, and bowed, thanking the monk for the insight.

“And that,” said the monk, “is heaven.”

All right, so I guess I'm making this new Sentinel Character. Dunno if he's gonna be in the gallery but, when I rewrite Bubbles, I'm going to have a more genial foil to Masuta Tengoku on the teaching team.

I have a few guys that I want to put up before too long:

the Showman: a sort of mad, malevolent vaudvillian. "All the world's a stage, and I will settle for nothing less than a singing part."

H.S. Kane: A sapien-supremicist demogogue from North Hall. He has changed his name to Homo Sapien and marches under the slogan "Earth for humans". I'd like his writeup to be a single continuous piece of inflamatory rhetoric.

Sarena: A young woman whose only abilities are artistic. So powerful is her aesthetic intuition that it serves the role of powerful psychic abilities.

And, of course, William Lyton who's in process. I have a coule more that can't be done credibly at street level, so I'm saving them for later. (I have a character in mind who IS a prison.)

Even if I ever do actually get active again here on the FPL, I've given up on the idea of an evil Vanguard counterpart. Yes, tragic I know. But I have been toying with an idea for the last year or so.

Alexander Gates: A former CIA case officer who has gone rogue, running his own black ops in Khazan and contracting his services out to the Syndicate. Unlike Vanguard, he doesn't handle things directly. He's really more of an enigmatic mastermind G-Man whose purpose in Khazan would be revealed through fics (tied in with Bear and, to an extent, Redfield). Genius-level intelligence, masterful strategist and tactician, and able to read his enemies. Not to mention a small army of mercenaries and a right-hand man who I guess could be considered a villainous counterpart to Vanguard.

I'm kind of anxious to actually crank him out one day, but I want to keep him enigmatic and mysterious without making him flat and uninteresting. He'd be interesting in that he's more or less a Neutral Evil character with some Lawful tendencies (using the D&D alignment system) so while he's certainly a villain, he would be fundamentally opposed to groups like Sayang and the Fallen under most circumstances because of the destabilizing chaos they represent. Basically a lone actor (relatively speaking) attempting to play all sides against themselves.

Even if I ever do actually get active again here on the FPL, I've given up on the idea of an evil Vanguard counterpart. Yes, tragic I know. But I have been toying with an idea for the last year or so.

Alexander Gates: A former CIA case officer who has gone rogue, running his own black ops in Khazan and contracting his services out to the Syndicate. Unlike Vanguard, he doesn't handle things directly. He's really more of an enigmatic mastermind G-Man whose purpose in Khazan would be revealed through fics (tied in with Bear and, to an extent, Redfield). Genius-level intelligence, masterful strategist and tactician, and able to read his enemies. Not to mention a small army of mercenaries and a right-hand man who I guess could be considered an evil counterpart to Vanguard.

I'm kind of anxious to actually crank him out one day, but I want to keep him enigmatic and mysterious without making him flat and uninteresting. He'd be interesitng in that he's more or less a Neutral Evil character with some Lawful tendencies (using the D&D alignment) so while he's certainly a villain, he would be fundamentally opposed to groups like Sayang and the Fallen under most circumstances because of the chaos they represent. Basically a lone actor (relatively speaking) attempting to play all sides against themselves.

Sounds like a good Syndicate fit. Syndicate Special Forces type of deal that keeps order in the underworld.

Sounds like a good Syndicate fit. Syndicate Special Forces type of deal that keeps order in the underworld.

That's what I was hoping. He's not part of the Syndicate proper, but just contracts out his services to them. More of a partnership than membership thing I guess. I chose a while back to make him Syndicate since (at least at one time) I know the Syndicate was lacking members and it fits his character; if nothing else it would allow him a ready supply of soldiers. Besides, nothing keeping him from engaging in extracurriculars.

Roscoe McCoy: A hit-man and enforcer that works for Mr. Styx in the back alleys and slums of Venus Junction. He spends most of his time at bars or ensuring small gangs and vigilantes don't cause trouble for his boss. He's going to have a early 90's (1920-1940) feel to him and is going to have connections to a certain masked member of the angels of mercy.

Van Hyde: A wanted vigilante that travels Khazan dishing out raw justice. He is an outlaw from the wild west who cursed himself to never die until he did enough good to go to heaven. He will be in the Angels Of Mercy.

Dropping this one here because she probably won't get a full character sheet but fills a hole in the setting:

Grapevine: One of the Khazanides, ancient nymphs of the island.  Now out of work as a nature spirit, she pushes paper around at the Sentinels HQ while pursuing her true passion: gossip. 

Upcoming characters:

The Dead Hunter's Society:

Global ( This would be my first Global Character)

The most unknown and feared society in the supernatural world. A myth to all things supernatural but there presence has always been felt everywhere.  A society who have been said to be chosen by the angel Gabriel himself to destroy all evil in the world that threatens the supernatural world with there actions and the existence of man. For years they mysterious disappeared from the world and within doing so the supernatural world was casted in chaos. Evil beings such as the vampire Jennifer Blood were allowed to run free and cause havoc where ever they went in Khazan. Jennifer Blood's murder spree and other horrible acts of nature have brought the Society back out to not only kill any evil beings that threaten the existence of man. But any and all evil supernatural beings who have casted the supernatural world into chaos. It's unknown who the members of the Society are or whether some are even human as the Society has never been seen by any man or being. It's only known to be in the glare of Society and to walk the path of evil will bring about your death.

Still working out the idea and stuff of course.

Dee Dee Bentley - The youngest sister of the Bentley Brothers introduced in Penelope Whatshername's character Bio she's going to be a character I will be writing fics for. I have been having a hard time getting a hold of The Rookie to get his blessing for the character though.

Van Hyde: A wanted vigilante that travels Khazan dishing out raw justice. He is an outlaw from the wild west who cursed himself to never die until he did enough good to go to heaven. He will be in the Angels Of Mercy.

Awesome new blood with new ideas. This is great. Mind you, Nihlium that Khazan has a steam punk past alive with zombies, cowboys and a steam punk iron man.

Dee Dee Bentley - The youngest sister of the Bentley Brothers introduced in Penelope Whatshername's character Bio she's going to be a character I will be writing fics for. I have been having a hard time getting a hold of The Rookie to get his blessing for the character though.

Seriously, I think i posted this once before but for the wave of newbs I'll reiterate again.

Use my characters. Use them however you want. It's what they''re there for, to be used. It's always been a weird pet peeve of mine that people always say "hey Rook the character you made is cool" but they NEVER get used for fics. So go head, spin off Penelope if that's what you want to do. Seeing my characters being used makes me happier then whatever arbitrary wins, titles, MEs etc could ever do for me.

• Like 1

Awesome new blood with new ideas. This is great. Mind you, Nihlium that Khazan has a steam punk past alive with zombies, cowboys and a steam punk iron man.

Thanks. I was planning on writing a fic that switched between the past and present of khazan but I wasn't sure if I would be allowed to create characters that might interfere with the timeline. 

Van Hyde is an outlaw

Trying to earn his way into Heaven

by killing people.

He's been at it

for 150 years and counting

without pausing to consider

why it hasn't worked yet.

A+

Van Hyde is an outlaw

Trying to earn his way into Heaven

by killing people.

He's been at it

for 150 years and counting

without pausing to consider

why it hasn't worked yet.

A+

I might change his story around so that he wasn't from the wild west but from Khazan's cowboy days. I'm just going to have to do a butt load of reading to figure out Khazan's history.

I'm not sure we have much on the Wild West Era, the closest we have is the steampunk era and you can find that in the fic section.

So you probably can make some history if you'd like.

Oh, ok. Well I better get busy with the reading then. Roscoe, Van Hyde and one other character will probably be the last guys I submit for awhile.

This will be the one of the last characters I submit before I start writing my fic.

Yoshitsune Muramasa (Kotengu): The spirit of a samurai sealed inside a mechanical Ō-yoroi (Japanese armor). He was a bodyguard for the infamous criminal Balor "Dead-Eye" Venus in the 1800's and was wanted for countless murders in Khazan. His character will have a mix of Steampunk, Wild West/Samurai and Japanese mythology. He along with Van Hyde and a few other FPL characters are going to be in my fic.

25-copper-samurai.jpg

Will do.