Alex Cross vs. Azazel

MATCH SCORE
Alex Cross: 2
Azazel: 4

Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. Bone Saw McGraw

MATCH SCORE
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 7
Bone Saw McGraw: 4

Bass Armstrong vs. Alex (Street Fighter)

MATCH SCORE
Bass Armstrong: 2
Alex (Street Fighter): 5

Dhalsim vs. Voldo

MATCH SCORE
Dhalsim: 4
Voldo: 3

Cindy Aurum vs. Deliah Blue

MATCH SCORE
Cindy Aurum: 4
Deliah Blue: 3

Yoshimitsu vs. Ryu Hayabusa

MATCH SCORE
Yoshimitsu: 1
Ryu Hayabusa: 5

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs. Ransik

MATCH SCORE
MIghty Morphin Power Rangers: 3
Ransik: 5

Donatello (Mirage) vs. King (Art Of Fighting)

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 17
King (Art Of Fighting): 4

Updatedude

Upcoming Chars

Guest Ivan

I've got literally hundreds of characters I "intend" to make, but right now I've got three (ok, three and a half) irons in the fire.

The one that's nearest to completion is the SLJ stuff, which I'm like 1/2 to 3/4 done with, and hopefully that will be finished this month.

The SG stuff is technically still in the works, but of course nobody except ThreeDark and Chakos showed interest in creating an SG character, so unless that draws some interest I'll probably put that off until after...

The first major storyline I want to involve multiple people in. It centers around the Angels of Mercy, but there are SLJ and Syndicate characters drawn into the fray as well. It also involves the closest thing you'll ever see to a remake of one of my old FPL characters.

And then there's Taku. Poor Taku, orphan of an aborted storyline, I hope to at least finish his intro story and push him into the FPL at some point. I might work him into the AoM thing.

In an attempt to please Ivan (seriously, its my goal in life), I'm creating a new street level character who I hope is actually interesting and usable by everyone else. He's a natzi. He's got a really badass german name. And he may be a zombie. Haven't dcided yet. He's got a cool pic already. And hopefully other people will care avout him. Sound ok?

You'll need to think of something clever to make him interesting. Nazis and even zombie Nazis are a dime a dozen in fiction.

I intend to create a Cacti Murderer, whose sole ambition is to kill Jay in all his mediocre incarnations. Might call him Nilan since its based so much on my ambition too.

I intend to create a Cacti Murderer, whose sole ambition is to kill Jay in all his mediocre incarnations. Might call him Nilan since its based so much on my ambition too.

Jay might end up disabled before you ever get the chance, but good luck

When Absinthe hits 500 and I have Global Capabilities, Jenny is going up.

She already written. And ready for any Cacti Killers.

Didn't really want to create a thread for this yet, so I figured here would be good as any. So, I have a new tournament that I'm about to start. I also deactivated nearly all my characters. The tournament is going to force folks to create new characters in the FPL to participate and hopefully the dissappearance of a dozen or less of my character's will change the dynamics of the matches slightly. Plus, maybe we can see some new Globals if at least one person moves out of the way. Finally, I only have one goal -> Cosmic. After that, I'll shut them all down. Don't really find myself caring about my votes anymore. So...tournament coming soon.I

Didn't really want to create a thread for this yet, so I figured here would be good as any. So, I have a new tournament that I'm about to start. I also deactivated nearly all my characters. The tournament is going to force folks to create new characters in the FPL to participate and hopefully the dissappearance of a dozen or less of my character's will change the dynamics of the matches slightly. Plus, maybe we can see some new Globals if at least one person moves out of the way. Finally, I only have one goal -> Cosmic. After that, I'll shut them all down. Don't really find myself caring about my votes anymore. So...tournament coming soon.I

Ah man. Happiness and sadness in one post. I'm glad to enter a tournament, but sad to see some of your classic characters go. Please tell me you're at least going to keep Tony around.

I like it. Some of my dead Globals popped back up. With Landon's revelation, I may just punch out Tony's lights too. Now, all I'm concerned about is The Spire making 500. After that/ if that, I'm knocking all their lights out and getting to fun world building stuff.

Marshell needs some new henchmen in the Global category.

Old Roger

sayangguy.jpg

and

Ahriman

evilstare.jpg

...Coming soon(even though I said I wasn't going to do anymore characters for a while, these two sort of came to me. Plus, I got a Sayang fiction in the works and I realized that Sayang needs some heavy weights).

and if I'm going to eventually make sure that little emo Kage-Ken gets made if just for Pseudonym who seems to be his only fan.

heroar.jpg

Dr Voodoo, the Global version, is officially underway, with the Background part done.

sonofmunchmonster.jpg

Son of Munch Monster

(another character I'll never make)

sonofmunchmonster.jpg

Son of Munch Monster

(another character I'll never make)

Munchie has many sons, daughters and brides. He's like, the Wilt Chamberlain of FPL characters.

My best!! Wow. I even made you speak German. I believe that is an achievement unlocked.

Ohohoho! Guess who just came up with a rival for BPI? Looks like Tony and Merci, the Hard Boiled couple are about to meet Blaxploitation and the Bottoms may never be the same. First to the batcave to download some...research.

hc4q3.jpg

I'm thinking of creating a central element of FPL mythology based off this

...I think someone might have beaten me to the punch though...

I’m not seeing the correlation in that joke, but I don’t want to ask what it is, which would ruin the joke for those that got it.

The secret of the story is that song is actually the tribal chant for her return.