Alex Cross vs. Azazel

MATCH SCORE
Alex Cross: 2
Azazel: 4

Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. Bone Saw McGraw

MATCH SCORE
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 7
Bone Saw McGraw: 4

Bass Armstrong vs. Alex (Street Fighter)

MATCH SCORE
Bass Armstrong: 2
Alex (Street Fighter): 5

Updatedude

Upcoming Chars

Exploding on contact with water sounds like a pretty awesome power.

In Bed

Any power that involves exploding is awesome.

I kind of want to see Lithium Man, with his super electricity ability to make long lasting batteries, and superior emotion control ability to make depressed people slightly less miserable.

Damned Assassins Creed II. So addicting, and so Infinium-esque in terms of character creation concerning worlds, eras, etc.

Must get back on it eventually.

Princess Valorique. A straight-up goodie goodie princess. Daughter of superheroes Captain Valor and Lady of Wanderers (now Queen of Wanderers). A global character.

Princess Valorique. A straight-up goodie goodie princess. Daughter of superheroes Captain Valor Jack Harkness and Lady of Wanderers (now Queen of Wanderers) River Song. A global character.

So, my first foray into Sword and Sorcery style writing didn't pan over as well as I would've liked it. No problem, back to what I know. I reach back into a bag that I am more familiar with - Wuxia and Japanese myth. I got three new characters that are basically modern way Wuxia by way of Japan. Two bad-boy brothers and one pissed off dad.

They are:

Ten-Ken (Heavenly Fist): Solo Hero

tenken.jpg

Kage-Ken (Shadow Fist): The Fallen

herosvr.jpg

and

Hansha or Chimei-Tekina Hansha (Deadly Reflection): KALI

zemy.jpg

Story is top secret. Coming soon.

Treach's character Pariah pushed me to make some Global level Sentinels of my own. Here's what I'm working on, I will probably not end up doing all of them. The pictures were giving me trouble so I decided to just skip them till later.

MegaTon:

The supposedly dead hero from Dana Tan's story. The classic flying brick with energy projection. Acts like a jerk towards other human beings but operates under Moral Absolutism. Comes in conflict with the guys below.

Kabuki:

A non-powered Sentinel. Is in style more closely related to an Angel of Mercy but has renounced her violent ways. Her Morality is off-kilter based on everything she's been through, but she's still slightly more solid then Zen. Written originally as a counter to his concept of moral Determinism, but over time ended up with a background more in depth then his.

Ra-Zen

Near omniscient but a pacifist by nature and seemingly the most on balance. Out of the three his morals are actually some of the weakest since his pacifism draws a line between killing and 'letting things occur'. Foreknowledge of Time has made him believe in fatalism, with the exception of his own actions as he can act with knowledge of time. He alters small events or knowingly 'allows to occur' horrible things, under the justification of them altering the future for the good. His picture was for some reason the hardest to find just because I wanted a seemingly normal guy.

Developing another player in the Cimmerian saga (Heh saga, like its really that epic. Heh). Anyway, new character(s) coming soon to the Quinne/Infinium world:

Kerberos

fallenvillains.jpg

Just a peek of...

Kerberos: The Return of Coyote

fallenvillains.jpg

A stagecoach driver, a traveling bible salesman and his wife slowly approached an old abandoned settler’s home. The trio had ridden long and was mighty tired. Likewise, it was getting late and the grey sky was giving way to the ebon veil of night. The aged stagecoach’s creak filled the calm, quiet air with a new sound as the warm summer breeze blew. Goody Charlotte, the salesman’s wife looked upon the dreary setting with unspoken disdain. There was no mirth in this land, no life and no love, she noticed. It was an ungodly place and she could feel it as if it reached out to touch her. She shivered despite the warm air and closed the curtain, returning to her seat. Nevertheless, weariness overwhelmed her, “There is a home up ahead, Mr. Taylor. We will stop at it for the night.” She said to the stagecoach driver. From outside the cabin, the driver lowered the brim of his hat and shook his head. “I’m sorry Mrs. Charlotte, but I really don’t think that is the wisest of ideas. We should keep heading towards town; we’d be there by…” A fierce rapping comes from behind him within the cabin. “We shall do no such thing, Mr. Taylor.” The voice of the salesman spoke. “You heard Goody Charlotte. My wife is tired. I am tired and I say we stop there at that poor neglected home.”

The stagecoach driver obliged and maneuvered the horses towards the home, yet he continued his opposition to the idea, “Ma’am…” He sighed. “I am dreadful sorry for your tiredness, I made haste as best I could, but I beseech you not to stay on these cursed lands.” The bible salesman, who went by the name of Samuel and his wife, looked at each other blankly. “Did you say cursed?” Samuel replied. “...Fraid so, Mr. Charlotte, They say an old injun shaman cursed these plains after being shot down by a settler a few years back. They say that on his death bed, he cursed these lands and everything living that settled here thereafter.” The salesman’s wife shifted in her seat, her expression a face of stern consternation. “Now I’m not trying to scare you, but as you can see, these lands are plenty dead.” Samuel Charlotte didn’t need to be told of the numbness of the territory. His wife didn’t need the reminder either. It was plain as day that they hadn’t seen a living soul nor heard a mumbling sound since they came into these plains. Nevertheless, the Charlottes objected, “Enough of this tomfoolery Mr. Taylor, you will head to the house immediately.” He held up his own personal bible that he had recently pulled from his pocket. “There is no curse in this world greater than the power of God!” He said firmly and raised the bible for emphasis. His loving wife swung her hand forward as well in faithful accord. “Amen!” She yelled. In his seat, the driver nodded. He did not mutter another word as the stagecoach creaked forth into the nightfall like Charon down the old River Styx. As they rode, a distant coyote bayed at the moonlight breaking the silence of the old dead plains.

Heh, just remembered this ain't the CA's.

I'm on vacation next week, I plan on sitting around and writing. I am almost finished writing the Chaos Spire and Kerberos. Got some other ideas floating around, but I may put them on hold to start an Infinium RP. If only another RP would wrap up.

src.jpg

The Semi-Unloved Penguin Named Jay

(PS: Not a real upcoming character.)

src.jpg

The Semi-Unloved Penguin Named Jay

(PS: Not a real upcoming character.)

That sounds like a great idea. Wish I thoguht of it.

My next Character is gonna be called Satan of Plants.

And he is the begining of something much more terrible.

Guest Ivan

Confessions, I'd really like to see something group-oriented from you. A character that can be put into a serious story. Something other people would like to write about.

Confessions, I'd really like to see something group-oriented from you. A character that can be put into a serious story, something group-oriented. Something other people would like to write about.

Who wouldn't want to write about a happy-go-lucky Cactas?