Mordin Solus: 2
Dr. Herbert West: 4

By UMPIRE

11:8 - Elsa Of Arendelle vs. Princess Jasmine

MATCH SCORE
Elsa Of Arendelle: 2
Princess Jasmine: 8

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 9 Match 17107 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Roxy Rocket vs. Red Claw

MATCH SCORE
Chloe Bourgeois: 3
Roxy Rocket: 2
Red Claw: 1

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Master Shifu vs. Ted Lasso

MATCH SCORE
Master Shifu: 6
Ted Lasso: 4

Match 6666 Wolf Predator vs. Venom

Guest callisto

Venom hasnt shown that strength in a long time. If the Lizard can land hits on Spiderman and so can venom that puts Lizard and Venom at close in fighting prowess. Pred is similar to Lizard which would make him a good fight against Venom. I just believe it is nowhere near as easy are making it out to be. Especially since the Pred knows the symbiote's weaknesses.

But the point is, I SHOWN actually strength feats that surpasses Wolf in a long shot. Show me scans of Wolf being on Lizards speed,agility,and reflexes and I will believe you.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen the game with Dark, who's an Elite. Should be around Wolf's level right? I don't see him leaping over three times 18 feet. Around that actually. Ah but you forget: He keeps up with Spiderman. The wiki is just something for support but in the comics its where it really counts. Spiderman is not peak human but beyond that, by far, and yet, The Lizard is able to actually out maneuver Spiderman, keep up with him in terms of his web swinging (which is easily faster than 45 MPH)...

Cosign.

Skirmisher has disproven nothing. The movie clearly shows it and the books have clearly stated and given examples of the preds dodging bullets. In South China Sea a Predator was being fired at by dozens of soldiers on top of a fortress wall. They were even using mortars to bumbared him. The Predator made it across a field about 300 yards long, uncloaked w/o being hit once. In the Pred 2 movie a man fired at the preds back and the pred dodged and stabbed the man with his staff.

Skirmisher has disproved the film, that much I know.

Again, there's a difference between dodging bullets and aim dodging. It sounds as if the Predator could see where the men were aiming. The line you posted? They can dodge... if they can see it coming, which to me means that: They're dodging the aim. Not the bullet itself.

But the point is, I SHOWN actually strength feats that surpasses Wolf in a long shot. Show me scans of Wolf being on Lizards speed,agility,and reflexes and I will believe you.

Its hard to provide scans of a novel. Since there are no pictures and all. For the movie feats look them up on youtube.

Its hard to provide scans of a novel. Since there are no pictures and all. For the movie feats look them up on youtube.

Okay. But the Lizard thing is not going to work. Even if Wolf is on Lizards level. Venom>Lizard physically.

Also Venom has a much more durability then Wolf, being able to take on Juggernaut and laugh at his hits. I doubt Wolf can take on the Juggernaut, since he was having a hard time against the Predalien.

Yes Wolf is very skilled and you know what he is like my most favored Yautja, but he physically doesn't match up to Lizard or Venom.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachm...;postid=6187424

Mh, this is the original Venom, Eddie Brock.

He is lifting a Bulldozer.

Bulldozers easily go past 20 tons. I wouldn't be surprised if that was 40 tons because some bulldozers used in the world are 40+ tons.

I assume its one of the larger bulldozers anyways, because its size seems to be bigger than the smaller bulldozer models.

Good fight. I think Venom wins. Im sure that Wolf has the skills and the technological weapons to kill the symbiote, but i dont see Venom letting that happen. Venom is stronger and faster, and has fought and beaten more powerful enemies that Wolf, so ima say Venom wins. It would bea long fight, Wolf wouldnt go down easy, but he lost to a Predalien, and Venom is a goddam supervillain who fights superheroes on a regular basis, hes just too much for Wolf to handle.

It would be a long fight, Wolf wouldnt go down easy, but he lost to a Predalien

I agree with this being a long fight...

But Wolf DID NOT lose to the PredAlien. He WON that fight. And that is a fact! He got in the first killing blow, he stabbed the PredAlien through the chin and through the frontal lobe of the brain, rendering the creature killed upon the blow. He got in that strike first.

-Rakai'Thwei

Um, it wasn't killed upon the first blow. It managed to actually impale Wolf with its tail through the lower chest area and out his back after Wolf did that to him. It wasn't dead yet. It was more like a stalemate.

My point is, he got in the first killing blow.

In my book, that's a winner.

Yes, I know, stalemate if you want to get technical and all that jive, but me, being a fighter-- I say Wolf won that fight, he had the spirit and he got in that first killing blow.

To me that's a winner from a fighter's point of view.

-Rakai'Thwei

That's not Brock, that's that scrawny son of a mobster that bought the symbiote for about 1 issue before it killed him.

Which makes Brock look even better considering without the symbiote, he was able to lift hundreds of pounds.

Adding on the symbiote enhances him even further.

14 to 19 votes...

In my book, that is a very close fight...

While Wolf didn't win, I am never the less proud of him for his efforts and how he came so very close with only a difference of five points.

-Rakai'Thwei