• Please log in to reply
388 replies to this topic

#41 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:33 PM

"Stake? No... Gaia, the planet itself is suffering. I am God and Master of Gaia and if it suffers, so do I. If I do not cleanse Gaia of its evil... I will eventually perish. And yes, I would like your aid against the Vile ones....", Avalanche spoke.

Cryodon listened. The god's plea was genuine, and while he wanted to stay neutral, he realized an alliance would be beneficial. A third god appeared also claiming to be virtuous, but he ignored him for the moment, paying him no attention. Moving somewhat closer to Avalanche he replied:

"Very well, I understand.However, before I answer...either of you, since you want an alliance to combat the vile gods...I would like to know: How are your skills in combat?"

#42 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 03:10 PM

Cryodon listened. The god's plea was genuine, and while he wanted to stay neutral, he realized an alliance would be beneficial. A third god appeared also claiming to be virtuous, but he ignored him for the moment, paying him no attention. Moving somewhat closer to Avalanche he replied:

"Very well, I understand.However, before I answer...either of you, since you want an alliance to combat the vile gods...I would like to know: How are your skills in combat?"

"Proficient... why?", Avalanche answered.

#43 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 06 July 2010 - 03:16 PM

"Proficient... why?", Avalanche answered.

Cryodon smirked for the first time, possibly ever. There was something about Avalanche that he admired:

"Just wanted to see if you had the ability to pull your own weight..."

#44 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 03:35 PM

"I may be old and a bit slow, but that does not mean I'm able to fight or help. If you need advice, contact me. My eons old wisdom will help." Hydrophant replied to Cryodon.

#45 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 04:22 PM

Cryodon turned to Hydrophant. He didnt look that old, however he did have an aura of experience about him.:

"Right. So what do you guys do? Shouldnt be too hard to tell what I control...however if you want a demonstration..."

Cryodon smirked as several icicles jettisoned out of the floor around him

#46 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 04:29 PM

Cryodon turned to Hydrophant. He didnt look that old, however he did have an aura of experience about him.:

"Right. So what do you guys do? Shouldnt be too hard to tell what I control...however if you want a demonstration..."

Cryodon smirked as several icicles jettisoned out of the floor around him

"I control water and related elements. Aquatic life is no exception, while ice overlaps."

#47 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 06:46 PM

Cryodon smirked for the first time, possibly ever. There was something about Avalanche that he admired:

"Just wanted to see if you had the ability to pull your own weight..."

"Heh. You seem to be able to do the same, easily, friend.", Avalanche returned. "Hydrophant, Cyrodon, what's the next step? I'm interested in your thoughts.", Avalanche asked the both.

#48 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 06:55 PM

"One of us falls, we must cover for the fallen. If Gorus defeats me, one of you must be able to cover for my worshipers and land, so that evil won't poison the air." Hydrophant suggested.

#49 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 06:58 PM

"One of us falls, we must cover for the fallen. If Gorus defeats me, one of you must be able to cover for my worshipers and land, so that evil won't poison the air." Hydrophant suggested.

"Mh, if that happens, I could build earth walls around your land. They'd have some form of defense.", Avalanche suggested.

#50 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 07:04 PM

"Also, I can use water to make moats. Thus another form of defense. If circumstances are desperate, I'll use water to drown opponents. Especially that my area is somewhat surrounded by water and I'm extremely fast in the water. So if anyone fights me in the water, it would be a death wish." Hydrophant responded.

#51 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 07:32 PM

Cryodon double taked at being called friend. It was something he had never heard before. He listended to the two converse before inserting himself:

"Hmm. My land needs the least protection, only a watchful eye. Anything that could survive out here would most likely be fine. Now then, who exactly are the enemies who have risen?"

#52 ND7

ND7

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 07:40 PM

Gorus then looked down at Eztlil and spat Volanic Ash at his face.

#53 Ruinus

Ruinus

Plebiscite Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,154 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Guilty Gear, Guns N' Roses, astronomy, school, English, reading, science fiction, drawing, video games and playing guitar.

Posted 07 July 2010 - 12:05 AM

Snapping its jaws shut, jagged teeth cutting into its own gums, shattering and cracking many of its betheren Eztli leaned back, feeling the heat of the flames that were rising in the ash colored opponent before him.

A blast of choking smog pelted its face, nostrils stinging with a burning sensation as the black soot dug its way in. Had it still relied on eyes to hunt and tear, the situation would have been dire. As it was, the fury-born creature simply attempted to clamp down its teeth over its enemy once again, this time, however, aiming for the torso.

#54 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 04:44 AM

Cryodon double taked at being called friend. It was something he had never heard before. He listended to the two converse before inserting himself:

"Hmm. My land needs the least protection, only a watchful eye. Anything that could survive out here would most likely be fine. Now then, who exactly are the enemies who have risen?"

"Mh, from what I could tell, it seems there are two fire types?", Avalanche threw in.

#55 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 11:09 AM

"Mh, from what I could tell, it seems there are two fire types?", Avalanche threw in.

"Hmph, shouldnt be too much of a problem" Cryodon boasted. He figured his land would be advantegous against such opponents, however he would prefer not to risk it...

#56 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 11:47 AM

"Hmph, shouldnt be too much of a problem" Cryodon boasted. He figured his land would be advantegous against such opponents, however he would prefer not to risk it...

"Interesting.", Avalanche smiled at his new friend's proclamation. "Hydrophant, do you know any more of our opponents?", He asked Hydrophant.

#57 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 01:45 PM

"Interesting.", Avalanche smiled at his new friend's proclamation. "Hydrophant, do you know any more of our opponents?", He asked Hydrophant.

"Eztli is a berserker in his own hungry rage. Draco Fang sees the world as corrupted. Gorus is their leader." Hydrophant responded.

Meanwhile, Eztli was blinded by the ask, causing Gorus to dodge and have Eztli open for an attack. It did nothing to harm Eztli.

Gorus: 100%

Eztli: 95%

OOC: Ruinus, remind me if you are in Berserk mode.

#58 ND7

ND7

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 01:59 PM

Gorus then grabbed Eztil's mouth before it reached his torso and spat Smoke into his mouth hoping that he will stay down now.

#59 Ruinus

Ruinus

Plebiscite Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,154 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Guilty Gear, Guns N' Roses, astronomy, school, English, reading, science fiction, drawing, video games and playing guitar.

Posted 07 July 2010 - 03:40 PM

OOC: Will do. I'm not in berkser mode at the moment though. BTW: MD7, how are you grabbing my head? You're a T-rex right? 0.o

Feeling its opponent grabbing its face and another plume of ash blast its face, Eztli's breathing became ragged, then it suddenly stopped and grunted as horns erupted everywhich way from its body, hoping to catch its opponent in close proximity.

#60 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 03:53 PM

Eztli was having a bad case of asthma. He did suffocate for some time, the ashes taking toll, giving an insidious way for damage. Gorus' arms were not able to hold for long, as he had to let got due to Eztli's jaws. Both fell to the ground in the clash.

Gorus: 100-25=75%

Eztli: 95-25-15=55%

OOC: I'm sorry if the verdict seems rigged, Ruinus. If you go in Berserk mode, it means no holds beating down. Also, if ND7 posts again, he can heal himself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users