388 replies to this topic

#21 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 10:19 PM

OOC: @kev: Yes. They can either meet peacefully or violently. It all depends on the player.

IC:

Ruinus' Eztli:

Bio: Eztli, the God of Rage and Hunger, would love nothing more than to see the entire Earth blanketed in a never ending savage feast. No one, perhaps not even Eztli itself, know wether it's blind rage causes it's seemingly singular need to crush and mangle all between it's jaws or if it's hunger drives it to extreme rage at it's inability to devour beings fast enough.

Special Moves:
Lust Jaw: Eztli's massive jaw stretches beyond it's reasonable limit, it's jaw unhinges and it's teeth seem to extend from it's skull, forming frightening rows of razor sharp teeth which Eztli then uses to rip large chunks of the enemy, satisfying both it's need to kill its opponent and satisfy it's never ending hunger. Eztli experiences a slight regenerative effect if it eats enough of the enemy's flesh.

Bull Rage: Eztli attempts to mangle the enemy with it's horns and a straight ramming attack. The same power that sustains it's terrible hunger and white hot rage grant it the ability to temporarily extend it's horns farther out, along with several smaller ones erupting from it's face and neck, forming a deadly battering ram.

Gnashing of Teeth: Eztli goes into a blind fury, it's blood boiling and it's heart pumping in the excitement and sheer carnage of a battle. The once slow and hulking frame of Eztli is fueled by it's anticipation of a good meal, gaining an unnatural speed. Eztli forgoes any semblance of self-preservation, instead opting to bite and thrash at any possible chance.

Eztli's Statistics:
Strength: 5
Speed: 1
Special Moves effectiveness: 5
Defense: 5
Range: 1

Eztli's Statistics during Gnashing of Teeth:
Strength: 5
Speed: 5
Special Moves effectiveness: 5
Defense: 1
Range: 1

VS.

Special moves: Magma Blast , Volcanic Crust shield, Magma Hand toss (Throws Magma which resembels his hands) , healing fire (heals a dose of 10-25% health back during battle, while out of battle, it can heal until 100%. In battle, it can only be used every three posts. EG: I use the move, and I cannot use it until three turns after.)

Strength:5
Speed: 2
Special Moves effectiveness:3
Defense:5
Range:1

ND7's Gorus

Gorus: 100%

Eztli: 100%

#22 ND7

ND7

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 10:26 PM

Eztli had found more victims, and after a short but sweet battle, had laid down in a pool of blood that had collected near the center of a bloody arena. It was in these moments that it would find rare bliss, only when it was almost drentched in blood, it's belly feeling something that it dared to consder full.

But something drew near, a familiar odor emanating from the North.

It snarled, its nostrils flaring as it took in a familiar stench.

It roared again, a roar from deeper within than its lungs, a yell of fury that came from deep within its being, showering the nearby land with saliva, blood and the remains of beings it had devoured in ages long past.

It was him! Eztli knew not and cared not for names, it barely knew of the name it had been given by it's worshipers in the ancient world, all it cared for was the feel of flesh and blood and life as it passed through its jaws. This one had promised it a world of carnage, a feast that would go beyond all feasts, and it had followed.

And what was its reward?

Imprisonment.

And now this creature roamed towards it, no doubt intent on bringing it towards its goals once again so soon after Eztli had its freedom.

Powerful legs propelled it forward, horns ripping through flesh and bone, spurting blood as they formed along its face, Eztli let out another blood curling roar as it charged its old leader...

Gorus roared as he spat Boling Water into a hole that was infront of the both of us. The Boling water then filled up the hole. Gorus then appeard to be what chuckled as it thought of what Eztli would do to dodge the water.

#23 Ruinus

Ruinus

Plebiscite Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,154 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Guilty Gear, Guns N' Roses, astronomy, school, English, reading, science fiction, drawing, video games and playing guitar.

Posted 05 July 2010 - 10:44 PM

OOC: Actually, how do fights work? Do we just post an action and wait for the other person to respond?

Wait, you know what? His special moves is a 3, mine is a 5. I'm doing this.

The appearance of boiling water before him did nothing to deter Eztli's charge, the temperature of the water could never hope to match the blood that boiled through it's veins.

Its skin was burned off, sizzling into strips and peeling away as it charged straight through the attack, its' horns flaring as it charged straight into the target, jaws ready to rend and tear.

#24 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 10:52 PM

OOC: Both fighters post an action. Depending on action, moves, or stats, I'll judge the outcome.'

Although Eztli was affected, it did nothing much to deter as he charged. He butted into Gorus for retaliation. Gorus saw that Eztli was ready to sink his teeth. But would Gorus knock some out instead?

First strike goes to ND7.

Gorus: 90%

Eztli: 95%

#25 ND7

ND7

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 10:55 PM

Gorus glared as Lava started pouring out of the holes were the horns were.

Gorus then laughed as he simply looked down at Eztil and shot Volcanic Ash right into his face hopening it would harden and knock him out.

#26 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 11:04 PM

"Mh, I sense a potential ally to the north..", Avalanche silently whispered to himself. He then headed north. Eventually, he came to a tundra, "Perhaps an ally lies here?", he thought out loud.

#27 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 05 July 2010 - 11:08 PM

"Mh, I sense a potential ally to the north..", Avalanche silently whispered to himself. He then headed north. Eventually, he came to a tundra, "Perhaps an ally lies here?", he thought out loud.

While trudging through his wintery home, on guard, Cryodon came across a figure unlike his own. Figuring it to be another god, but unsure whether friend or foe, he commanded aloud whoever entered his land to identify themself?

#28 Ruinus

Ruinus

Plebiscite Moderator

• Moderators
  • 3,154 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Guilty Gear, Guns N' Roses, astronomy, school, English, reading, science fiction, drawing, video games and playing guitar.

Posted 05 July 2010 - 11:17 PM

As magma started to flow out of the wounds Eztli had just inflicted, it realized that its opponent was attempting to heal himself so soon into the battle. It was playing the fight safely, defensively.

Eztli saw the move for what it was, an opening. Its opponent had left himself wide open for an attack, one it would be sure to exploit. Eztli reared it's head, the horns that had made a deadly crown around it withdrew into its head, the powerful jaw dislocating and snapping with sickening sounds as it extended into a wide and gaping maw, teeth jutting out of every available inch of space of its gums. It snapped its jaws down on its opponents neck, the constant voices chitterng away in its head that it would soon feast.

#29 ND7

ND7

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 11:21 PM

(...So now we wait Runius?)

#30 Ruinus

Ruinus

Plebiscite Moderator

• Moderators
  • 3,154 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 11:35 PM

(...So now we wait Runius?)

Seems we do.

#31 ND7

ND7

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 11:36 PM

(Man I wanna continue fighting now..)

#32 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:38 AM

While trudging through his wintery home, on guard, Cryodon came across a figure unlike his own. Figuring it to be another god, but unsure whether friend or foe, he commanded aloud whoever entered his land to identify themself?

"I am Avalanche, of the Virtuous Gods. Who might you be?", Avalanche returned.

#33 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 06 July 2010 - 09:00 AM

"I am Avalanche, of the Virtuous Gods. Who might you be?", Avalanche returned.

Cryodon shifted somewhat. The intruder announced himself as a fellow Virtuous god, but there was still the question of what he was doing there. Getting closer he announced himself and asked Avalanches intentions:

"I am Cryodon of the Virtuous gods. What have you come to find in this land, a fight or refuge?"

#34 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 11:43 AM

Cryodon shifted somewhat. The intruder announced himself as a fellow Virtuous god, but there was still the question of what he was doing there. Getting closer he announced himself and asked Avalanches intentions:

"I am Cryodon of the Virtuous gods. What have you come to find in this land, a fight or refuge?"

"I sensed a presence here. So, naturally, I came to investigate. As we both are Virtuous Gods, why not be allies?", Avalanche asked Cyrodon, while standing up straight looking at him.

#35 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 12:25 PM

"I sensed a presence here. So, naturally, I came to investigate. As we both are Virtuous Gods, why not be allies?", Avalanche asked Cyrodon, while standing up straight looking at him.

Cryodon stood to match the intruders gaze. He knew fighting would be inevitable, but he preffered that he not instigate the confrontation with the vile gods, preffering to have home-field advantage if they were foolish enough to attack his land. Still, Avalanche seemed sincere in the alliance...curious Cryo asked:

"Against the vile gods, you mean? Why do you want to bring the fight to them, rather than protect your stake?"

#36 skykorean

skykorean

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • Interests:Video games,Comics, World of Darkness, and still god...deal with it.

Posted 06 July 2010 - 12:40 PM

As draco look in to the sea he wonder what was going on>
Draco: maybe I should go attack the filth of this world... yet again where are those virtuous gods ..heck where are my allies

#37 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 01:46 PM

As draco look in to the sea he wonder what was going on>
Draco: maybe I should go attack the filth of this world... yet again where are those virtuous gods ..heck where are my allies

OOC:Where else, brutally tearing at each other :D

#38 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:03 PM

Eztli's attacks failed, canceled out by Gorus' healing. Gorus was ready to attack back for retaliation.

Eztli: 95%

Gorus: 90-15+25=100%

#39 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:07 PM

Cryodon stood to match the intruders gaze. He knew fighting would be inevitable, but he preffered that he not instigate the confrontation with the vile gods, preffering to have home-field advantage if they were foolish enough to attack his land. Still, Avalanche seemed sincere in the alliance...curious Cryo asked:

"Against the vile gods, you mean? Why do you want to bring the fight to them, rather than protect your stake?"

"Stake? No... Gaia, the planet itself is suffering. I am God and Master of Gaia and if it suffers, so do I. If I do not cleanse Gaia of its evil... I will eventually perish. And yes, I would like your aid against the Vile ones....", Avalanche spoke.

#40 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:18 PM

Hydrophant appears. "If both of you would like to fulfill your goals, we will have to work mutually. The Vile Gods think that they can take what they want. They cannot and we need to stop them. Peace needs to be installed or the world will turn into a twisted parody of its beauty. I too am a Virtuous God and I lead the whole faction."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users