Jump to content


Photo
- - - - -

Rebellion of the Kingdom


  • Please log in to reply
295 replies to this topic

#41 skykorean

skykorean

    Kneel before Zod

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lakewood
  • Interests:Video games,Comics, World of Darkness, and still god...deal with it.

Posted 25 June 2010 - 07:07 PM

OOC: Okay now somebody go to the market place

OOC: I'll go
Look at the food supplies Dartz when to the market place

#42 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 25 June 2010 - 07:08 PM

"What is it?", Fuhma asked, not turning around, as she kept walking, directing it at the werewolf. "Are you wondering if you know where we are? I've said it, we're in the middle of enemy territory."

Fuhma reaches the buffet table and grabs something to eat. She turns around and looks at Umbra.


OOC:already there zreth

Umbra ignored the comment simply glad she found a food market, and he followed. He ended up next to her, picking out some meat that was by her selection.

OOC:take that how u will yeager.

#43 skykorean

skykorean

    Kneel before Zod

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lakewood
  • Interests:Video games,Comics, World of Darkness, and still god...deal with it.

Posted 25 June 2010 - 07:09 PM

OOC:already there zreth

Umbra ignored the comment simply glad she found a food market, and he followed. He ended up next to her, picking out some meat that was by her selection.

OOC:take that how u will yeager.

OOC: so you and panzer are there and i am going there

#44 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 25 June 2010 - 07:10 PM

OOC: so you and panzer are there and i am going there


OOC:find yer own market :P. Make ur own enemies :)

#45 skykorean

skykorean

    Kneel before Zod

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lakewood
  • Interests:Video games,Comics, World of Darkness, and still god...deal with it.

Posted 25 June 2010 - 07:11 PM

OOC:find yer own market :P. Make ur own enemies :P

OOC: to bad :) I going there

#46 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 June 2010 - 07:12 PM

OOC:already there zreth

Umbra ignored the comment simply glad she found a food market, and he followed. He ended up next to her, picking out some meat that was by her selection.

OOC:take that how u will yeager.

"Oh, just hungry? I'm sure a werewolf's appetite is voracious...", Fuhma remarked, smiling, noticing his taking of the meat. "Can you sense enemy presence with your heightened senses?", Fuhma asked, curious.

OOC: No, there are no enemies.

#47 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 25 June 2010 - 07:15 PM

"Oh, just hungry? I'm sure a werewolf's appetite is voracious...", Fuhma remarked, smiling, noticing his taking of the meat. "Can you sense enemy presence with your heightened senses?", Fuhma asked, curious.

OOC: No, there are no enemies.


Umbra was looking through the selection when she heard her comment. Hedve bern insulted if it wasnt true, for the moment anyways, giving a lighthearted growl. Her question came next. Figuring she wouldnt let up, he nodded and growled yes to her question about senses.

#48 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 June 2010 - 07:24 PM

Umbra was looking through the selection when she heard her comment. Hedve bern insulted if it wasnt true, for the moment anyways, giving a lighthearted growl. Her question came next. Figuring she wouldnt let up, he nodded and growled yes to her question about senses.

"Mh, like Wolves are loyal to their pack... are you a loyal comrade to those you call comrades?" Fuhma asked, wondering, staring out into the bazaar, eating a fruit.

#49 Zreth

Zreth

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada EH?

Posted 25 June 2010 - 07:25 PM

Suddenly the people of the market begin running away fleeing into there houses. " Tax collecters coming open up your wallets!!" Yelled a man with a drum in the middle of a group of armoured Knights.

OOC: These guys should be realativley easy Misc. Characters I will explain character types later.

#50 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 25 June 2010 - 07:27 PM

"Mh, like Wolves are loyal to their pack... are you a loyal comrade to those you call comrades?" Fuhma asked, wondering, staring out into the bazaar, eating a fruit.


ooc:hit a spot jeager

Umbra winced at the question. Remembering what happened to his tribe...he simply nodded as he reached 4 another platter n sac.

#51 Zreth

Zreth

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada EH?

Posted 25 June 2010 - 07:28 PM

OOC: Now for those at the Hut you guys get something else....

#52 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 June 2010 - 07:30 PM

Suddenly the people of the market begin running away fleeing into there houses. " Tax collecters coming open up your wallets!!" Yelled a man with a drum in the middle of a group of armoured Knights.

OOC: These guys should be realativley easy Misc. Characters I will explain character types later.

OOC: Um... Kevin's away for an hour so... >.> <.<

#53 Zreth

Zreth

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada EH?

Posted 25 June 2010 - 07:30 PM

"Eh der! You lot open up those wallet's now and pay yer taxes."

#54 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 June 2010 - 07:33 PM

"Eh der! You lot open up those wallet's now and pay yer taxes."

Fuhma kept quiet, looking the man in the face. She whispered a very silent whisper that was coherent and clear despite being so silent, that only her companion could hear her, with her lips barely moving, "I'll take the three on the right... you take the rest on the left..."

#55 Zreth

Zreth

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada EH?

Posted 25 June 2010 - 07:36 PM

"Eh! Open dem up now ye wee basterds or wez a getting things a little personal!" Said the Fat drummer. The other Knights began to draw thier weapons.

#56 Zreth

Zreth

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada EH?

Posted 25 June 2010 - 07:38 PM

A couple people in thier houses poke out to see what's happening and watch as the tensions grow. The smell of the sweet foods wafting out of the air and down into the streets.

#57 Zreth

Zreth

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada EH?

Posted 25 June 2010 - 07:43 PM

There are about twenty of them. You are on a realativly empty and narrow street street the only stand behind you is a fruit stand.

#58 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 June 2010 - 07:45 PM

There are about twenty of them. You are on a realativly empty and narrow street street the only stand behind you is a fruit stand.

OOC: KEVINS NOT HERE...

#59 Zreth

Zreth

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada EH?

Posted 25 June 2010 - 07:47 PM

OOC: KEVINS NOT HERE...

OOC: I'm just setting the place up i don't really plan on picking things up until tomorrow

#60 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 June 2010 - 07:48 PM

OOC: I'm just setting the place up i don't really plan on picking things up until tomorrow

OOC: Okay. What of HWFM?




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users