Jump to content


Photo
- - - - -

Rebellion of the Kingdom


  • Please log in to reply
295 replies to this topic

#1 Zreth

Zreth

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada EH?

Posted 25 June 2010 - 05:20 PM

Five Outlaws of Kalron hide in a secret room beneath the floors of a Old Hut. Two doorways to the world outside exsist one to the inside of the Hut that consists a series of loose bricks and another that is a secret trapdoor for a quick exit. being allowed to stay by the owners. Your own rations are running out so you must go to buy food soon.

#2 Zreth

Zreth

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada EH?

Posted 25 June 2010 - 05:25 PM

OOC: Sorry for the crappy start i was distracted

#3 skykorean

skykorean

    Kneel before Zod

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lakewood
  • Interests:Video games,Comics, World of Darkness, and still god...deal with it.

Posted 25 June 2010 - 05:57 PM

Five Outlaws of Kalron hide in a secret room beneath the floors of a Old Hut. Two doorways to the world outside exsist one to the inside of the Hut that consists a series of loose bricks and another that is a secret trapdoor for a quick exit. being allowed to stay by the owners. Your own rations are running out so you must go to buy food soon.

As Dartz awake from his sleep he saw four other figure in the room unaware of what was happening he ran toward the door
Dartz:(what the hell is going on .....I was in the forest a minute ago and now I in this place)
OOC:I thinking to my self just to tell you guys


#4 Zreth

Zreth

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada EH?

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:06 PM

As Dartz awake from his sleep he saw four other figure in the room unaware of what was happening he ran toward the door
Dartz:(what the hell is going on .....I was in the forest a minute ago and now I in this place)

OOC: Okay can someone work bringing him here into there entrance post?

#5 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:08 PM

As Dartz awake from his sleep he saw four other figure in the room unaware of what was happening he ran toward the door
Dartz:(what the hell is going on .....I was in the forest a minute ago and now I in this place)


OOC:My guy starts isolated, play ofv not knowing he is a beast-warrior.For fun :D

Umbra was resting in some kind of makeshift inn. He is awoken by noise outside his room. Peeking he sees one of the other guests run for the door. Growling at the sight he closes the door. It was a miracle the innkeepers didnt freak out and let him stay during the whole mess and who knows what the others would do upon seeing the wolfman's figure. He looked toward his food supply and saw it low. Hed have to figure something out...

#6 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:10 PM

OOC: Okay can someone work bringing him here into there entrance post?


OOC:I guess someone brought him there after seeing him passed out in said forest...

#7 Zreth

Zreth

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada EH?

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:10 PM

OOC:My guy starts isolated, play ofv not knowing he is a beast-warrior.For fun :D

Umbra was resting in some kind of makeshift inn. He is awoken by noise outside his room. Peeking he sees one of the other guests run for the door. Growling at the sight he closes the door. It was a miracle the innkeepers didnt freak out and let him stay during the whole mess and who knows what the others would do upon seeing the wolfman's figure. He looked toward his food supply and saw it low. Hed have to figure something out...

OOC: I'm making animal people and freaks a common sight in Kalron

#8 Zreth

Zreth

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada EH?

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:12 PM

OOC: I'm making animal people and freaks a common sight in Kalron

THat way you can actually walk outside.

#9 skykorean

skykorean

    Kneel before Zod

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lakewood
  • Interests:Video games,Comics, World of Darkness, and still god...deal with it.

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:12 PM

As Dartz awake from his sleep he saw four other figure in the room unaware of what was happening he ran toward the door
Dartz:(what the hell is going on .....I was in the forest a minute ago and now I in this place)
OOC:I thinking to my self just to tell you guys

OOC:sorry let me another intro

#10 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,600 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:15 PM

OOC: I'm a little lost on what to do. Someone please guide me along.

#11 Zreth

Zreth

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada EH?

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:16 PM

OOC: I'm a little lost on what to do. Someone please guide me along.

OOC: Kay sign up

#12 skykorean

skykorean

    Kneel before Zod

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lakewood
  • Interests:Video games,Comics, World of Darkness, and still god...deal with it.

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:20 PM

OOC: Yo can give us the idea of this place again and what we are suppose to do because I am lost

#13 Zreth

Zreth

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada EH?

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:27 PM

OOC: Yo can give us the idea of this place again and what we are suppose to do because I am lost

OOC: You are in the secret cellar of an old Hut owned by these old people and thier Granddaughter somebody needs to go out and get some food cause you guys are starving whoever goes out will meet some fighting. Now draw straws.

#14 skykorean

skykorean

    Kneel before Zod

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lakewood
  • Interests:Video games,Comics, World of Darkness, and still god...deal with it.

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:30 PM

OOC: You are in the secret cellar of an old Hut owned by these old people and thier Granddaughter somebody needs to go out and get some food cause you guys are starving whoever goes out will meet some fighting. Now draw straws.

OOC: thanks so why is kev alone???

#15 ND7

ND7

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Stealing a car from a fake Jamacian

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:31 PM

Aurom wakes up to find himself next to a little swordsman. Aurom:"Little warrior can you tell me were I happen to be?

#16 skykorean

skykorean

    Kneel before Zod

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lakewood
  • Interests:Video games,Comics, World of Darkness, and still god...deal with it.

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:32 PM

Aurom wakes up to find himself next to a little swordsman. Aurom:"Little warrior can you tell me were I happen to be?

Dartz:.....

#17 Zreth

Zreth

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada EH?

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:33 PM

OOC: thanks so why is kev alone???

OOC: I have no Frackin' clue.

#18 Zreth

Zreth

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada EH?

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:35 PM

Aurom wakes up to find himself next to a little swordsman. Aurom:"Little warrior can you tell me were I happen to be?

OOC: Remeber to roleplay your companion too.

#19 skykorean

skykorean

    Kneel before Zod

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lakewood
  • Interests:Video games,Comics, World of Darkness, and still god...deal with it.

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:36 PM

OOC: I have no Frackin' clue.

OOC: ok then I restart my intro also who are you in story???
As dratz awake he heard a question from the spellcater and see a woman and...

#20 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,600 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:43 PM

OOC: Isn't this supposed to be in the RP Planning board? I'll just play as a random guy who gets dragged in. His name will be Clarence Smith.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users