Jump to content


Photo
- - - - -

Simple Brawl


  • Please log in to reply
372 replies to this topic

#41 Zreth

Zreth

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada EH?

Posted 16 May 2010 - 07:01 PM

OOC: So what are you going to do about the tree Kev?

#42 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 16 May 2010 - 07:16 PM

Raito was lying on the floor with fitting cameo as he saw the fight through his scope almost a mile away. He saw two figures attacking one other figure. "The fighter is holding well against the other two" he thinks. Being a ninja fair combat wasn't exactly his top priority but it just didn't seem right. Especially as he saw that one was clad in samurai armor. "Heh, so much for honor, bringing a monster and explosives to take a single man." Raito decides to even the odds, firing three rounds rapidly from his trusty rifle, aimed at the samurais upper-torso, then he pulls the trigger two more times at his ally, head. The gun was supressed, but he began sneaking for some cover anyways.

OOC:Semi-auto FTW Ps: my guy take wind speed and the other stuff into account for his sniping

OOC: Hm, Mechanized Shielded Armor that can literally give a man the ability to take down a hive of the Flood and do much more than that? I'd say... yeah, its about fair, mate. :P :o Plus, SPARTAN TIME! Mhh, I just realized. You're a ninja. Using modern guns. I'm at least sticking somewhat to the old ways except for my explosive kunais. DISHONORABLE! :lol: Pie.

IC:

PING, PING, PING. Bullets bounce off of Hinok's armor. The spots that got shot are dented somewhat. "Mhh, this one's bullets don't do as much damage as the other's does....", Hinok noticed the difference of the bullet types. "Ah. I guess I shall leave this to you, Dead Man.", Hinok said walking backwards keeping a eye at the both of Luc and Joseph. He then turns around and breaks into a run towards the general direction of where the bullets came from. Wielding his sword in a menacing way, the length of the blade only added further to its terrifying visage as he ran. Angling the blade in front of him slowly back and forth in order to increase his chances of at least deflecting some more bullets. He is getting closer, and closer, and closer...

OOC: Time for an epic duel. WHO WINS? Modern Ninja or Crazy Ass Samurai with an Eight Foot long katana and C4 Kunais?

OOC: What tree? It exploded. Well, actually, it fell over...

#43 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,600 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 16 May 2010 - 07:29 PM

Raito was lying on the floor with fitting cameo as he saw the fight through his scope almost a mile away. He saw two figures attacking one other figure. "The fighter is holding well against the other two" he thinks. Being a ninja fair combat wasn't exactly his top priority but it just didn't seem right. Especially as he saw that one was clad in samurai armor. "Heh, so much for honor, bringing a monster and explosives to take a single man." Raito decides to even the odds, firing three rounds rapidly from his trusty rifle, aimed at the samurais upper-torso, then he pulls the trigger two more times at his ally, head. The gun was supressed, but he began sneaking for some cover anyways.

OOC:Semi-auto FTW Ps: my guy take wind speed and the other stuff into account for his sniping


OOC: Good. Silencers are perfect for long range, but not for mid range. I must warn you on something: Joe is an "O'Bannon type" zombie, meaning that he would have a shitload of HP before dying.

Joseph smelled the air, sensing Raito and Valdak. "More combatants. OUT OF THE WAY! IF ANYONE WILL KILL THAT CLOWN, IT'S GONNA BE ME!" He warned, referring to either Hinok/Luc.

#44 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 16 May 2010 - 07:32 PM

OOC: Good. Silencers are perfect for long range, but not for mid range. I must warn you on something: Joe is an "O'Bannon type" zombie, meaning that he would have a shitload of HP before dying.

Joseph smelled the air, sensing Raito and Valdak. "More combatants. OUT OF THE WAY! IF ANYONE WILL KILL THAT CLOWN, IT'S GONNA BE ME!" He warned, referring to either Hinok/Luc.

OOC: Hehe, looks like you're stuck with Luc. I got Raito.

#45 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

    Field Marshal

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,026 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Elysium City, Eridanus II
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 16 May 2010 - 07:33 PM

OOC: I am the GM. The buck stops here. Besides, Joe is no run of the mill zombie. He has peak human strength and agility. He also has smarts to back him up.

The bullets did hit Luc in the face, but it didn't phase him. Joe was shocked, giving a swift kick to the groin that would not hurt, but distract. He also performed acrobatics to dodge.

OOC: So Time-Skip backwards to that point?


IC: Three rounds pinged off the Swordsmans armour, even with his and his amplified senses he couldn't tell where the shots came from. But he had more pressing things to deal with, like the dead guy wanting to rip his throat out.

With Machete in one hand and his M6D in the other Luc circled the Zombie, ready for anything.


Character: Camo = Inactive; Shields = Active/76%; VISR = Inactive; Motion = Active/10m(reduced power)

#46 Zreth

Zreth

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada EH?

Posted 16 May 2010 - 07:34 PM

OOC: Damn it seems that Kev logged out before responding to the tree.

#47 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 16 May 2010 - 07:37 PM

OOC: So Time-Skip backwards to that point?


IC: Three rounds pinged off the Swordsmans armour, even with his and his amplified senses he couldn't tell where the shots came from. But he had more pressing things to deal with, like the dead guy wanting to rip his throat out.

With Machete in one hand and his M6D in the other Luc circled the Zombie, ready for anything.


Character: Camo = Inactive; Shields = Active/76%; VISR = Inactive; Motion = Active/10m(reduced power)

OOC: You could tell where his general direction would be from where the bullets impacted you, right?

#48 skykorean

skykorean

    Kneel before Zod

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lakewood
  • Interests:Video games,Comics, World of Darkness, and still god...deal with it.

Posted 16 May 2010 - 07:38 PM

OOC: Hm, Mechanized Shielded Armor that can literally give a man the ability to take down a hive of the Flood and do much more than that? I'd say... yeah, its about fair, mate. :P :o Plus, SPARTAN TIME! Mhh, I just realized. You're a ninja. Using modern guns. I'm at least sticking somewhat to the old ways except for my explosive kunais. DISHONORABLE! :lol: Pie.

IC:

PING, PING, PING. Bullets bounce off of Hinok's armor. The spots that got shot are dented somewhat. "Mhh, this one's bullets don't do as much damage as the other's does....", Hinok noticed the difference of the bullet types. "Ah. I guess I shall leave this to you, Dead Man.", Hinok said walking backwards keeping a eye at the both of Luc and Joseph. He then turns around and breaks into a run towards the general direction of where the bullets came from. Wielding his sword in a menacing way, the length of the blade only added further to its terrifying visage as he ran. Angling the blade in front of him slowly back and forth in order to increase his chances of at least deflecting some more bullets. He is getting closer, and closer, and closer...

OOC: Time for an epic duel. WHO WINS? Modern Ninja or Crazy Ass Samurai with an Eight Foot long katana and C4 Kunais?

OOC: What tree? It exploded. Well, actually, it fell over...

Occ:
I am NINJA= no honor
you also have explosives
Bomb =Honorable
Second of all you be on the ground from the force of the bullets that or you have the wind knock out of you
Also I shoot Joseph in the head so who is he going to fight skrim
Also Skrim maybe is still after you
Also I was running away with cameo and had a mile head start and I can still shoot at you

#49 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,600 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 16 May 2010 - 07:41 PM

Joseph merely dodged the bullet, smirking. "I'm no mere zombie. I'm Joseph Anderson, BITCH!" he taunted. Joe did several acrobatics that would awe a ninja, firing two Glock bullets at Luc.

#50 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

    Field Marshal

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,026 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Elysium City, Eridanus II
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 16 May 2010 - 07:47 PM

Joseph merely dodged the bullet, smirking. "I'm no mere zombie. I'm Joseph Anderson, BITCH!" he taunted. Joe did several acrobatics that would awe a ninja, firing two Glock bullets at Luc.

OOC: Wait, IIRC he was using a rifle that fired .308 rounds... that have a Super Sonic speeds... You shouldn't have been able to hear them, and Bullets are really small and fast...

#51 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 16 May 2010 - 07:48 PM

Occ:
I am NINJA= no honor
you also have explosives
Bomb =Honorable
Second of all you be on the ground from the force of the bullets that or you have the wind knock out of you
Also I shoot Joseph in the head so who is he going to fight skrim
Also Skrim maybe is still after you
Also I was running away with cameo and had a mile head start and I can still shoot at you

OOC:
1.) You are sneaking away, meaning you're not running away, in fact, you're barely walking, as sneaking is sllloowwwww.
2.) Armor is capable of taking a blow from a dragon as I've change armor to what it was supposed to be. Here's a link. http://finalfantasy....i/Adamant_Armor read the first game description. VERY STRONG STUFF although I toned it down in order to be killable as per HWFM's wishes. Also, do not assume they're auto hits.
3.) Headshots do not count as automatic kills, we only die if we admit we die or HWFM, who is GM, says so.
4.) As HWFM is still very much alive, he would most likely be dueling with him as I'm coming after you now.
5.) If you WERE running, I would have seen through your camo then.

#52 skykorean

skykorean

    Kneel before Zod

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lakewood
  • Interests:Video games,Comics, World of Darkness, and still god...deal with it.

Posted 16 May 2010 - 08:03 PM

OOC:
1.) You are sneaking away, meaning you're not running away, in fact, you're barely walking, as sneaking is sllloowwwww.
2.) Armor is capable of taking a blow from a dragon as I've change armor to what it was supposed to be. Here's a link. http://finalfantasy....i/Adamant_Armor read the first game description. VERY STRONG STUFF although I toned it down in order to be killable as per HWFM's wishes. Also, do not assume they're auto hits.
3.) Headshots do not count as automatic kills, we only die if we admit we die or HWFM, who is GM, says so.
4.) As HWFM is still very much alive, he would most likely be dueling with him as I'm coming after you now.
5.) If you WERE running, I would have seen through your camo then.

Occ: Dragon example is not good reason why it's implying getting hit by dragon and not getting moved AT ALL
Also if you are chasing me I be running away my character is not that dumb ...also I be shooting at you
And armor would of slow you down and didn't give any good prove that the bullet impact will not effect you
Also none of your weapon can reach me because I have a mile head start

#53 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,600 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 16 May 2010 - 08:06 PM

OOC: Wait, IIRC he was using a rifle that fired .308 rounds... that have a Super Sonic speeds... You shouldn't have been able to hear them, and Bullets are really small and fast...

OOC: Joseph isn't a Romero type zombie. He is an O'Bannon type zombie enhanced by the madness of my imagination. Besides, you guys have the wrong genre savvy. Even if he took the shot, he'd STILL survive. Also, I'm developing a gag in which Joe thinks that Spartan soldiers are sorry excuses for supersoldiers.

"We have an interference. After I rid ourselves of interference, we'll return to the battle. Also, don't do any funny stuff, you sorry excuse for a super soldier." He switches to his rifle, adding a scope and a grenade launcher. The SG 550 of Switzerland could take those, combining AK reliability and AR-15 accuracy.

#54 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 16 May 2010 - 08:10 PM

OOC: Joseph isn't a Romero type zombie. He is an O'Bannon type zombie enhanced by the madness of my imagination. Besides, you guys have the wrong genre savvy. Even if he took the shot, he'd STILL survive. Also, I'm developing a gag in which Joe thinks that Spartan soldiers are sorry excuses for supersoldiers.

"We have an interference. After I rid ourselves of interference, we'll return to the battle. Also, don't do any funny stuff, you sorry excuse for a super soldier." He switches to his rifle, adding a scope and a grenade launcher. The SG 550 of Switzerland could take those, combining AK reliability and AR-15 accuracy.

OOC: I thought I was getting rid of him?

#55 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,600 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 16 May 2010 - 08:12 PM

OOC: I would if he is bothersome. People, don't complain that I cheat, because I allowed sky to have a silencer for long range. Allow me to demonstrate. It is one of the best, if not the best, assault rifles.

#56 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 16 May 2010 - 08:18 PM

OOC: I would if he is bothersome. People, don't complain that I cheat, because I allowed sky to have a silencer for long range. Allow me to demonstrate. It is one of the best, if not the best, assault rifles.

OOC: Mhhhh. Good idea.

Hinok has arrived at the location where the ninja was and finds him rather easily, he goes towards him, wit his blade out, ready to strike.

#57 skykorean

skykorean

    Kneel before Zod

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lakewood
  • Interests:Video games,Comics, World of Darkness, and still god...deal with it.

Posted 16 May 2010 - 08:19 PM

OOC: Mhhhh. Good idea.

Hinok has arrived at the location where the ninja was and finds him rather easily, he goes towards him, wit his blade out, ready to strike.

Occ:HOW????

#58 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 16 May 2010 - 08:20 PM

OOC:HO-LY S**T...where to start

Jaeger: Your logic is (really)kinda flawed, I agree w/ EVERYTHING Sky+Skirm said.

HWFM:Wow. Thats horrible. Even by ur regular standards. Put that extra crap away and quit abusing power.

Zreth: Im still shocked that u attacked me before I could even make a proper entrance and are complaining about me not showing up, considering I constantly wait patiently 4 u to get ur stuff in all the time...Ill get my IC response, but just wait.

#59 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 16 May 2010 - 08:22 PM

Occ:HOW????

OOC: Well, you hadn't responded to my last post and I've been waiting for a while so.... and plus, you're sneaking to cover, so you're slow in reality. Samurais are capable of seeing an arrow in flight and slicing it... easy to find a dude crawling on the ground....

Hinok silently grunts and throws a kunai in the front of the ninja, in order to drive him towards him. He readies his blade.

#60 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,600 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 16 May 2010 - 08:24 PM

OOC: Let me guess for you sky, Deus Ex Machina. I'll overrule moves that don't have an ounce of "reality."

Hinok searched, but it would prove futile. Joseph had an advanced sense of smell. His nose was as strong as a bears'. "If he can hear me, I warn him if that he causes more interference, I'll be on his ass!"




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users