372 replies to this topic

#21 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 10:59 PM

OOC: Okay since I'm allowed in are there any trees or large rocks?

#22 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 15 May 2010 - 11:34 PM

OOC: Okay since I'm allowed in are there any trees or large rocks?

OOC: It's the Ausy Outback, I'm sure there's a tree or two around... not counting the one that was blown up... Also in the confusion of what Ethan was wearing... peoples have forgotten about the 8 rounds going down range at Hinok.

IC:

Honour? Gentlemen-ship? This was a Battle, not a tea party... what's worse was they were talking like Elites...

Hearing them set something off in Luc, the drugs that kept him in check had finally failed, and he had to kill them now. With Machete in hand and his M6D/SOCOM in the other he charged the two, laying down a hail of suppression fire (5 rounds) at the Swordsman, he leapt in at the Darker fighter swinging the 2ft blade down with all his substantial strength.

Character: Camo = Inactive; Shields = Active/Full; VISR = Inactive; Motion = Active/10m(reduced power)

#23 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 11:37 PM

OOC: Well, What I was planning was supposed to be used on Kev but since he isn't hre to rreact I'll wait.

#24 skykorean

skykorean

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • Interests:Video games,Comics, World of Darkness, and still god...deal with it.

Posted 15 May 2010 - 11:43 PM

#25 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 11:45 PM

OOC: It's the Ausy Outback, I'm sure there's a tree or two around... not counting the one that was blown up... Also in the confusion of what Ethan was wearing... peoples have forgotten about the 8 rounds going down range at Hinok.

IC:

Honour? Gentlemen-ship? This was a Battle, not a tea party... what's worse was they were talking like Elites...

Hearing them set something off in Luc, the drugs that kept him in check had finally failed, and he had to kill them now. With Machete in hand and his M6D/SOCOM in the other he charged the two, laying down a hail of suppression fire (5 rounds) at the Swordsman, he leapt in at the Darker fighter swinging the 2ft blade down with all his substantial strength.

Character: Camo = Inactive; Shields = Active/Full; VISR = Inactive; Motion = Active/10m(reduced power)

OOC: Yes, in Western Australia. I also believe that your character can sense the undead.

Joseph grabbed Hinok and leaped out of the way. "Oh no you don't, pathetic hyooman! Do you know who I am?" Joseph hissed, smelling H338's brain. "I fought those of your nature before. I took on Marines, Cyborgs, and Supersoldiers, and I live to tell the tale! You won't be any different, so I might as well turn you into dinner!" Joseph taunted, firing the rest of his SG clip (13 bullets), reloading.

#26 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 16 May 2010 - 12:01 AM

OOC: Yes, in Western Australia. I also believe that your character can sense the undead.

Joseph grabbed Hinok and leaped out of the way. "Oh no you don't, pathetic hyooman! Do you know who I am?" Joseph hissed, smelling H338's brain. "I fought those of your nature before. I took on Marines, Cyborgs, and Supersoldiers, and I live to tell the tale! You won't be any different, so I might as well turn you into dinner!" Joseph taunted, firing the rest of his SG clip (13 bullets), reloading.

The rounds pinged off Luc's shields as he swung his Machete in a quick flurry of chops. He was aiming at the assault rifle, if he could take that out then it would be easy to finish the job.

Of course he kept his eye on the motion tracker and made sure no-one could sneak in for a Melee Kill.

Character: Camo = Inactive; Shields = Active/78%; VISR = Inactive; Motion = Active/10m(reduced power)

#27 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 08:02 AM

IC:

'Ah thank you, dead one.", Hinok threw out to Joseph. After Joseph helped Hinok and Luc came close enough, Hinok immediately swung his eight foot blade at Luc, with a flurry of thrusts, stabs, and slashes several pf the blows landing on him.

#28 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 09:29 AM

The rounds pinged off Luc's shields as he swung his Machete in a quick flurry of chops. He was aiming at the assault rifle, if he could take that out then it would be easy to finish the job.

Of course he kept his eye on the motion tracker and made sure no-one could sneak in for a Melee Kill.

Character: Camo = Inactive; Shields = Active/78%; VISR = Inactive; Motion = Active/10m(reduced power)

Using his kukri, he catches the machete and brings out his glock. One hand would defend, the other attack. "Take this, you sorry excuse for a 'super soldier'!" Joseph taunted as he fired three .40 S&W Glock rounds point blank at Luc's face. "Ten millimeters will do something." He told Hinok.

#29 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 09:30 AM

Using his kukri, he catches the machete and brings out his glock. One hand would defend, the other attack. "Take this, you sorry excuse for a 'super soldier'!" Joseph taunted as he fired three .40 S&W Glock rounds point blank at Luc's face. "Ten millimeters will do something." He told Hinok.

OOC: We both attacked him at the same time... massive damage?

#30 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 10:06 AM

OOC: We both attacked him at the same time... massive damage?

OOC: Maybe. I'm only waiting for Skir's reaction.

#31 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 11:52 AM

'Ah thank you, dead one.", Hinok threw out to Joseph. After Joseph helped Hinok and Luc came close enough, Hinok immediately swung his eight foot blade at Luc, with a flurry of thrusts, stabs, and slashes several pf the blows landing on him.

OOC: Spartans have taken worse, the fact that I've actually reduced the shield strength is giving you guys an advantage here.

IC

Time started to slow down for Luc, he was entering the heightened adrenaline rush known as Spartan Time. Where everything seemed to move at a crawl but thanks to his augmented reactions and armour he could keep up with his minds new speed.

He saw the blip on his radar come in from behind and he saw the Zombie? Yes, it looked undead... anyway, it raised it's pistol to his face and started to pull the trigger. In an instant his training kicked in and his face was one head to the left as his body slid to the right. That impractically long sword stabbed through where he used to be and with a quick snap of his arms he caught the blade under his arm, pinning it to his body as he fell prone.

This insured that the man wielding it from behind would probably get those three pistol rounds intended for the Spartan... But it wasn't over yet. Falling the way he did gave him the opportunity to sweep the legs out of his would be undead shooter, and with the sword pinned the way it was the swordsman would have to drop it to attack with another weapon or wait for the Spartan to let go.

Character: Camo = Inactive; Shields = Active/76%; VISR = Inactive; Motion = Active/10m(reduced power)

#32 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 12:05 PM

OOC: Spartans have taken worse, the fact that I've actually reduced the shield strength is giving you guys an advantage here.

IC

Time started to slow down for Luc, he was entering the heightened adrenaline rush known as Spartan Time. Where everything seemed to move at a crawl but thanks to his augmented reactions and armour he could keep up with his minds new speed.

He saw the blip on his radar come in from behind and he saw the Zombie? Yes, it looked undead... anyway, it raised it's pistol to his face and started to pull the trigger. In an instant his training kicked in and his face was one head to the left as his body slid to the right. That impractically long sword stabbed through where he used to be and with a quick snap of his arms he caught the blade under his arm, pinning it to his body as he fell prone.

This insured that the man wielding it from behind would probably get those three pistol rounds intended for the Spartan... But it wasn't over yet. Falling the way he did gave him the opportunity to sweep the legs out of his would be undead shooter, and with the sword pinned the way it was the swordsman would have to drop it to attack with another weapon or wait for the Spartan to let go.

Character: Camo = Inactive; Shields = Active/76%; VISR = Inactive; Motion = Active/10m(reduced power)

OOC: Mhhh, my armor was supposed to be like yours... in terms of defensive ability... and yet it got shredded.

As the Spartan fell with Hinok's blade, Hinok knocked Joseph back suddenly for no reason. Then it becomes apparent, Hinok had placed a armed kunai exactly where the Spartan just fell a few seconds ago without anybody paying attention, and Hinok was returning the favor of what Joseph had done for him. As the spartan's body makes contact, Hinok takes advantage of his long blade and pulls it right out of the grip of the Spartan's, all the while jumping backwards away from the immediate explosion, pushing Joseph back even so more.

OOC: Now... that should destroy the shields... also, Spartan Time? If you're going to use that then... I'll use Trance. Fair enough?

#33 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 01:03 PM

OOC: Mhhh, my armor was supposed to be like yours... in terms of defensive ability... and yet it got shredded.

As the Spartan fell with Hinok's blade, Hinok knocked Joseph back suddenly for no reason. Then it becomes apparent, Hinok had placed a armed kunai exactly where the Spartan just fell a few seconds ago without anybody paying attention, and Hinok was returning the favor of what Joseph had done for him. As the spartan's body makes contact, Hinok takes advantage of his long blade and pulls it right out of the grip of the Spartan's, all the while jumping backwards away from the immediate explosion, pushing Joseph back even so more.

OOC: Now... that should destroy the shields... also, Spartan Time? If you're going to use that then... I'll use Trance. Fair enough?

OOC: All Spartans have access to "Spartan Time" and it lasts for as long as the Spartan is in Battle, unlike Trance IIRC. Not to mention 1) RP's generally have an unwritten rule to not call hits, I have never called hits IIRC... But I have stated that attacks are incoming, unless of coarse it was completely forgotten. I just take that as a Fail to Dodge or Parry. 2) You've basically forgotten about Half the attacks that have been directed at you... As for your armour... You have Adamant Armour, not that spider silk stuff. Lastly, If I am between Hinok and Joseph, you're at the other end of an 8ft sword that is trapped in my grasp and Joseph is on the ground next to me... then how did you push him? Does your character have Force Powers?

IC

The three Glock rounds hit home on their unintended target (Hinok) as the Swordsman tried to rip the sword out of Lucs grasp and dodge back to avoid his blast. Unfortunately for him the Spartan in full armour and energy shields could hold onto the sword alot easier than an unprotected human. Though the swordsman did pull it free, Luc was pulled along with it and was almost clear of the blast when it went off.

The Zombie however should have been right next to the blast when it went off, and Luc didn't know how much damage it could take.

The Blast still sent the Spartan flying over the Swordsman. He rolled with the impacts and came to a knee drawing his M6D's sights on the Swordsman and firing a volley of 4 shots at him as he turned to face the Spartan.

Character: Camo = Inactive; Shields = Active/52%; VISR = Inactive; Motion = Active/10m(reduced power)

#34 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 01:35 PM

OOC: All Spartans have access to "Spartan Time" and it lasts for as long as the Spartan is in Battle, unlike Trance IIRC. Not to mention 1) RP's generally have an unwritten rule to not call hits, I have never called hits IIRC... But I have stated that attacks are incoming, unless of coarse it was completely forgotten. I just take that as a Fail to Dodge or Parry. 2) You've basically forgotten about Half the attacks that have been directed at you... As for your armour... You have Adamant Armour, not that spider silk stuff. Lastly, If I am between Hinok and Joseph, you're at the other end of an 8ft sword that is trapped in my grasp and Joseph is on the ground next to me... then how did you push him? Does your character have Force Powers?

IC

The three Glock rounds hit home on their unintended target (Hinok) as the Swordsman tried to rip the sword out of Lucs grasp and dodge back to avoid his blast. Unfortunately for him the Spartan in full armour and energy shields could hold onto the sword alot easier than an unprotected human. Though the swordsman did pull it free, Luc was pulled along with it and was almost clear of the blast when it went off.

The Zombie however should have been right next to the blast when it went off, and Luc didn't know how much damage it could take.

The Blast still sent the Spartan flying over the Swordsman. He rolled with the impacts and came to a knee drawing his M6D's sights on the Swordsman and firing a volley of 4 shots at him as he turned to face the Spartan.

Character: Camo = Inactive; Shields = Active/52%; VISR = Inactive; Motion = Active/10m(reduced power)

OOC: No, no, that's not what I meant, my armor has the same damage as the one I was wearing, understand what I mean? And Did you forget Skir but your Spartan time should allow you to get away from the explosion, on top the fact all I said was that you were falling on it and as you make contact, like about to contact, meaning there is still some time between that where you could, by Spartan Time, get away from this? Its not exactly an auto hit and the action of grabbing my sword was a followup after that. BTW, Joseph was next to me after he pulled me out of the way of your first shots... and we attacked you together. And no where does it say that you're between us in any of your posts. Nowhere. And in actuality, I took the first shots you shot at me in the back and Joseph's shots would have hit me... if you were between us. Which you're not. And the other shots you shot at me while coming down here to engage us in close combat, Joseph pulled me out of the way... therefore, all shots made by you has been accounted for and has not been forgotten. Trance could last the whole battle too as they seem to end battles rather quickly, I think that would work here, no?

#35 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 01:56 PM

OOC: No, no, that's not what I meant, my armor has the same damage as the one I was wearing, understand what I mean? And Did you forget Skir but your Spartan time should allow you to get away from the explosion, on top the fact all I said was that you were falling on it and as you make contact, like about to contact, meaning there is still some time between that where you could, by Spartan Time, get away from this? Its not exactly an auto hit, and my action after the immediate explosion, meaning it was about to explode due to the making contact time..., of grabbing my sword was a followup after that. BTW, Joseph was next to me after he pulled me out of the way of your first shots... and we attacked you together. And no where does it say that you're between us in any of your posts. Nowhere. And in actuality, I took the first shots you shot at me in the back and Joseph's shots would have hit me... if you were between us. Which you're not. And the other shots you shot at me while coming down here to engage us in close combat, Joseph pulled me out of the way... therefore, all shots made by you has been accounted for and has not been forgotten. Trance could last the whole battle too as they seem to end battle rather quickly, I think that would work here, no?

OOC:
1) Didn't know you carried over the damage from the spider silk armour.
2) I already got away from the explosion, but even with super spartan reaction times I wouldn't have been able to with a contact detonation while Prone. However you did Not call that hit, that's usually why Explosives are good weapons. BTW how many do you have?
3) I just assumed in the thick of Melee that I maneuvered between you and him... besides I didn't realise you were that close. Fighting shoulder to shoulder with your allies would significantly reduce the effectiveness of your sword.
4) Which Trance are you talking about? FFIX? because, according to wiki it doesn't last the battle. It ends when you run out, the battle ends, or you turn Zombie... It's funny that all three could happen here...

#36 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 02:37 PM

OOC:
1) Didn't know you carried over the damage from the spider silk armour.
2) I already got away from the explosion, but even with super spartan reaction times I wouldn't have been able to with a contact detonation while Prone. However you did Not call that hit, that's usually why Explosives are good weapons. BTW how many do you have?
3) I just assumed in the thick of Melee that I maneuvered between you and him... besides I didn't realise you were that close. Fighting shoulder to shoulder with your allies would significantly reduce the effectiveness of your sword.
4) Which Trance are you talking about? FFIX? because, according to wiki it doesn't last the battle. It ends when you run out, the battle ends, or you turn Zombie... It's funny that all three could happen here...

OOC:
1) I did, as its fair considering I would fight in a perfect armor after being shot with a different armor. So I kept it that way.
2) I do not know actually, let me see what HWFM has to saying, so far I've used up six of em...
3) That happens, I guess. Well, Hinok is a master samurai and swordsman so that should make it up for that?
4) I was capitalizing on the end of the battle rather than the running out :P I'm somewhat protected against status changes as Adamant Armor increases your resistance to all of them so... Its all good, mon.

#37 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 05:25 PM

OOC: I am the GM. The buck stops here. Besides, Joe is no run of the mill zombie. He has peak human strength and agility. He also has smarts to back him up.

The bullets did hit Luc in the face, but it didn't phase him. Joe was shocked, giving a swift kick to the groin that would not hurt, but distract. He also performed acrobatics to dodge.

#38 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 06:52 PM

OOC: Okay this attack is directed at Kevin so I guess I'll just pause till he responds.

Valdak a grand Chaos Lord the ground shifting and morphing at his steps to unspeakable things, his Eldritch armour blurring and morphing with the flow and his Vast body shadowing the ground . Strolling through he spots a figure far out into the distance grasping a try he rips it out of the ground and flings it at the small shape.

OOC: That would be my ranged attack, let's see who runs out first my things to throw or your bullets.

#39 skykorean

skykorean

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • Interests:Video games,Comics, World of Darkness, and still god...deal with it.

Posted 16 May 2010 - 06:54 PM

Raito was lying on the floor with fitting cameo as he saw the fight through his scope almost a mile away. He saw two figures attacking one other figure. "The fighter is holding well against the other two" he thinks. Being a ninja fair combat wasn't exactly his top priority but it just didn't seem right. Especially as he saw that one was clad in samurai armor. "Heh, so much for honor, bringing a monster and explosives to take a single man." Raito decides to even the odds, firing three rounds rapidly from his trusty rifle, aimed at the samurais upper-torso, then he pulls the trigger two more times at his ally, head. The gun was supressed, but he began sneaking for some cover anyways.

OOC:Semi-auto FTW Ps: my guy take wind speed and the other stuff into account for his sniping

#40 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 06:56 PM

OOC: You need to edit a bit Jaeger changed armours.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users