• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#21 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

May I polish your boots, Marvel Man ?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Frost-Giants, demons, Loki, and DC fanboys. Also: Sports, Movies, Comics, TV, Games (of any sort), books, cars, girls, and Video Games.

Posted 09 May 2010 - 01:28 AM

Overheard in the halls of Cruciamentum's Parliament:

Man #1 (presumed to be Roger Stockholm): "Are these new designs operational. I mean, if we were to build it, would it work?"

Man #2: "Yes. I presume so. He was very confident..."

Roger Stockholm: "Well...Yes, I'll channel funds into this right away. But I don't want this to end up like the Dragonius 2. This-The prototype had better be the finished product. I don't want this to become a failure because of numerous revisions. Get this working ASAP."

Man #2: "Yes. Again, Leroy was confident this would pan out like you wanted it too. His confidence is usually our success."

Roger Stockholm: "Yes, now...huh...This is interesting...Increased military activity in The Empire of Allied Intelligences?"

Man #2: "Yes, so it seems. we're looking into it, but haven't made any solid discoveries as to what he's doing."

Roger Stockholm: "I'm glad this came to my attention, Rupert....Keep close watch on The Empire of Allied Intelligences. This might have some correlation to the dispute between Erisus and the FPL Elitists. In the meantime, double our defenses, and increase the production of war material. Something is brewing, and I don't want to be caught off-guard when it's finally revealed as to what is happening."

Rupert: "Yes, sir. Now, the Federation of Nova Force Nova has sent an ambassador over...to talk with you about that very subject, sir."

Roger: "The storm approaches...Were is he?"

Rupert: "He's at the Circular Hall, sir. His name's...--"

Any further discussion had fallen out of earshot.

--

Research New Tank model: $5 Billion

Build New Tank Battalion: $40 billion

Build Troop battalions: $50 billion

Research Missile Defense Systems: $60 billion

Research New Rifle Design: $175 million

Build New Rifle Design: $1 billion

End Turn

Note: I might Edit this to beef up the background storyline.

#22 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 09 May 2010 - 01:48 AM

GM: Great Turn MarvelFan, and he shows another side that this RP can take. Remember it doesn't always have to be Press Releases.

Next up is HWFM... unless he want's his interruption to count as his turn... and if so then Next up would be Opalord!

#23 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 02:29 PM

OOC: Yes. I'm just preparing tanks and sending squadrons. I believe that my tanks would be fifty by 21 billion and a troop of 10,000 by 20 million. Remaining money is two trillion nine hundred seventy-nine billion nine hundred eighty million, 2 979 980 000 000. I am definitely a bureaucrat.

#24 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 09 May 2010 - 05:46 PM

OOC: Yes. I'm just preparing tanks and sending squadrons. I believe that my tanks would be fifty by 21 billion and a troop of 10,000 by 20 million. Remaining money is two trillion nine hundred seventy-nine billion nine hundred eighty million, 2 979 980 000 000. I am definitely a bureaucrat.

GM: Those are some damned expensive infantry and tanks HWFM...

Also your not using much of your budget...

Defense: $80B
Law&Ord: $55B <- $41B goes to the tanks and troops, leaving $14B.
Education: $30B

So if you wanted, you could do what you're doing and still be able to produce More Troops, put money towards fortifications in a Province that you will be able to see next turn, And research some new technology... Also Don't forget to announce Where in your Country your founding these units and fortifications... or else I'll have to throw them somewhere at random...

#25 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 07:35 PM

GM: Those are some damned expensive infantry and tanks HWFM...

Also your not using much of your budget...

Defense: $80B
Law&Ord: $55B <- $41B goes to the tanks and troops, leaving $14B.
Education: $30B

So if you wanted, you could do what you're doing and still be able to produce More Troops, put money towards fortifications in a Province that you will be able to see next turn, And research some new technology... Also Don't forget to announce Where in your Country your founding these units and fortifications... or else I'll have to throw them somewhere at random...

OOC: South Erisus, and I'm attempting to be frugal.

#26 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 08:28 PM

OOC: South Erisus, and I'm attempting to be frugal.

??? You can't save Surplus for the next round... it's considered Government Waste...

#27 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 10:45 PM

??? You can't save Surplus for the next round... it's considered Government Waste...

OOC: OK. Allow me to spend the rest on cheaper local police and militia. 14 billion for 5 million cops and 9 million militias while they are armed with tasers, clubs, submachine guns, and pump-action shotguns for cops. The militia are armed with machetes and hunting rifles.

#28 Opalord

Opalord

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,644 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 06:53 PM

bsthhhthsizz--RADIOOOOOO!!! welcome agian my flock, to the only Radio station in all of Opaloco to give the facts straight, and not covered in goverment brand "everything is okay" glitter. The topic today? Paraonoia! It seems that the conflict in the northern states has our leaders on edge, and while they're trying to be discreet about it, they're preparing for the worst. Proof, you say? Well here ya go! I've gotten reports that the Man is offering to pull prisoners out of the recently implemented gladitorial games in exchange for "future service in probable wars" and whisking them away. Where to? no one's sure, but recreational pilots have been driven away from the forests south of Jocasta, an area that has been reported to be the training grounds for new tank pilots. Now, onto the Idiot of the Day award. toda--bsthhhszzshsz

75 billion spent on tank batallions

25 billion spent on training of new infantry forces

97 billion spent on starting the construction of a super carrier

86 billion spent on researching some way to direct, if not domesticate, blink dogs

#29 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 12:13 AM

Jungblut Jaeger merely steps up the podium with a serious look on his face, "My fellow citizens of this great land! A dark day has fallen upon our neighboring country and ally, Erisus. I promise that, within all my power and the backing of this great nation, to aid them in this time of need! If need be, I will declare war on those that threaten the sanctity of our allies. If need be, I trust that all of you will be glad to join in this conflict to do your part and help bring out about normalcy to the region and to our ally, Xenoripper! Our allies, Nova Force Nova, Cruciamentum, TheJ0ke, and several others will be joining this cause. I have already set forth the necessary preparation for this conflict. And as we border this conflict, I vow to not let it cross our borders but to keep it contained and exalted from the nation of Erisus as well! Victory be ours, glorious victory!", Jungblut simply yells out to the crowd, receiving a great response in return.

Having left the stage and into the building of Jaeger Panzer House, "Sir, it looks like the nation's ready for war.", Jungblut's adviser notified him. "Excellent... then set the final stages of our little experiment, I vowed the people to keep this war away from this country, I will do so with these...", Jungblut says, looking down a file that reads, "Top Secret: Only for the eyes of Jungblut Jaeger", he smiles. "Send notification of this to our allies, I want them to know its started so they will be prepared when the times comes, do not read it or you will be killed, it is only for the leaders eyes, make sure of this." Jungblut said quietly, "Roll out the tanks and the men to Erisus, have them support the militia there as well." Ending that with a whistle, "Heh, war. Its about to truly begin. Ancestors, be with me." Jungblut said, looking up at the portraits of past Jaegers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
10 Billion on Nashorn Tanks (M1A1s)
10 Billion on Standard Infantry units
10 Billion on Raptors.
2 Billion on supplies (ammo, etc.): Will be delivered to bases

24 Billion on Paramilitary Units
24 Billion on Civilian Training (for war)
24 Billion on outdated army tech for the Paramilitary.
2 Billion on supplies: will be delivered to bases

34 Billion on {PMed} Research
34 Billion on UAVs

#30 TheJ0ke

TheJ0ke

Nuked the fridge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:48 AM

10 Billion on Nashorn Tanks (M1A1s)
10 Billion on Standard Infantry units
10 Billion on Raptors.
2 Billion on supplies (ammo, etc.): Will be delivered to bases

24 Billion on Paramilitary Units
24 Billion on Civilian Training (for war)
24 Billion on outdated army tech for the Paramilitary.
2 Billion on supplies: will be delivered to bases

34 Billion on {PMed} Research
34 Billion on UAVs

OOC: Aww, no backdrop story. :P

#31 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 02:19 AM

OOC: Aww, no backdrop story. :P

Mhhhh, too late for me to edit now as you've quoted me...

#32 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 02:36 AM

GM: You guys know that you can talk out of turn order right, without resorting to [OOC]... it's in the rules I laid down at the start... Just remember to keep the IC stuff [IC] and the OOC stuff [OOC]...

That said, if that's your turn then Nova's up.

#33 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 02:36 AM

There, I posted a backdrop... *grumbles*

#34 TheJ0ke

TheJ0ke

Nuked the fridge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 04:34 AM

Mhhhh, too late for me to edit now as you've quoted me...

Ah, NOOO! Sorry, didn't know you were going to add it later.
Should I take out the quote?

Side note to Skirm: I was mostly using just "OOC:" so that it didn't get confused with my nation's official messages (that and out of force of habit, but mostly the former).

#35 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 06:01 PM

Ah, NOOO! Sorry, didn't know you were going to add it later.
Should I take out the quote?

Side note to Skirm: I was mostly using just "OOC:" so that it didn't get confused with my nation's official messages (that and out of force of habit, but mostly the former).

:P Just kidding, mate. Hope its good enough.

#36 Opalord

Opalord

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,644 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 08:50 PM

All leaders in Khazan Recieve a letter with the flag of opaloco as the seal

From the desk of Chancellor Arekos

Greetings, fellow leaders in our fine region. Opaloco has recently been offered the privilage of hosting the Khazan Regional Olympics, an offer we have gladly accepted. I would like to offer all of you the chance to send your countries' athletes to compete and win glory for your nation, and allow us level headed men and women to try and diffuse the growing tensions in the north. Please respond through the usual channels to inform me of your attendance or lack thereof.

sincerely,
Chancellor Are
kos

#37 TheJ0ke

TheJ0ke

Nuked the fridge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 11:11 PM

:P Just kidding, mate. Hope its good enough.

Well you know what, it's not good enough! In fact it's so terrible I think that it's quite possibly the worst thing I've ever read!
JK I actually really like it.

#38 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 11:41 PM

Well you know what, it's not good enough! In fact it's so terrible I think that it's quite possibly the worst thing I've ever read!
JK I actually really like it.

Lmao. :P

#39 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 14 May 2010 - 07:54 PM

Jacques Von Domme and Damien Ryder refused to comment about the recent dispute, however, several new tank and infantry divisions have been gathered in the capital, and more are being constructed at this time. Wait...Hold on! Jacques and Damien have arrived here in the news station. I believe he's going to address the nation!

Jacques Von Domme: "Out of the way, peasant. Now, as I'm sure you're all aware, Erisus has recently come under a bit of trouble from the barbaric FPL elitists. However, I'm glad to say that this nuisance will not last against our combined might! That is all."

Construct 7 tank battalions: 70 billion
Form 10 infantry divisions: 20 billion
Create 4 battleship fleets: 20 billion
Create 4 submarine fleets: 30 billion
Make 50 F-16 squadrons: 50 billion
Defense budget remaining: 6 billion

Form 100 SWAT battalions: 200 billion
Create 30 APC divisions: 80 billion
Law&Order budget remaining: 9 billion.

#40 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 08:07 AM

Jacques Von Domme and Damien Ryder refused to comment about the recent dispute, however, several new tank and infantry divisions have been gathered in the capital, and more are being constructed at this time. Wait...Hold on! Jacques and Damien have arrived here in the news station. I believe he's going to address the nation!

Jacques Von Domme: "Out of the way, peasant. Now, as I'm sure you're all aware, Erisus has recently come under a bit of trouble from the barbaric FPL elitists. However, I'm glad to say that this nuisance will not last against our combined might! That is all."

Construct 3 tank battalions: 30 billion
Form 5 infantry divisions: 10 billion
Create 2 battleship fleets: 10 billion
Create 2 submarine fleets: 15 billion
Make ten F-16 squadrons: 10 billion
Defense budget remaining: 119 billion

Form 25 SWAT battalions: 50 billion
Create ten APC divisions: 30 billion
Law&Order budget remaining: 209 billion.

You do know that if you have any money remaining, they will go to waste? :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users