143 replies to this topic

#21 Artemis Entreri

Artemis Entreri

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 10:21 PM

Michael's meditation was cut short. The air around him had changed and the hairs on the back of his neck stood on end. He had been transported to a place of pure evil. He could faintly hear the souls of teens that died here.

He jumped to his feet with the grace of a cat. The other two warriors too looked around the new place as if expecting the worst. It came....

The young girl bust from the woods. Her eyes wide with fear. The look in the young girl's eyes touched something deep within Michael's soul. His sword appeared in his hand. This time he physically felt the weapon, and the surety of it's perfect balance.

Blood sprayed over his face as the Demon leaped from the tree and cleaved the poor teen in half, in one swift motion. Michael burst into action. Opting to fight rather then see the girl's final looks as death snatched her.

He drove into a headlong row, coming up under Jason's newly bloodied machete. Michael knew well that weapon's horrible song of pain. So , Michael reasoned, he'd stay in close to the brute. Limiting the mighty machete's striking effectiveness. In so close, he crouched as he came up from his row. He stabbed three times into Jason's meaty left knee. The strikes would not drop the oaf, he knew, but instead the strikes was to slow the demon, until the other two could join the fight.

#22 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 19 February 2010 - 10:26 PM

Jacques ducks under Raizo's blow, and draws his own sword. "I'm no ninja, but that doesn't mean I can't kill ya. Let's dance!"

#23 Opalord

Opalord

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 10:43 PM

Giovanni jumped back ten feet, landing on a nearby car. "I'll let you take the first hit, large one." he nocked a pair of arrows and, holding the weapon sideways, let one fly at each brother simultaniously

ooc: is this when sam is hyped up on demon blood? cuz this is fight is gonna hurt if he is

#24 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 12:03 AM

Giovanni jumped back ten feet, landing on a nearby car. "I'll let you take the first hit, large one." he nocked a pair of arrows and, holding the weapon sideways, let one fly at each brother simultaniously

ooc: is this when sam is hyped up on demon blood? cuz this is fight is gonna hurt if he is

OOC: I'm not too sure of Supernatural, but you and Zreth may make it so.

Sam readies his own weapon, aiming at Giriat. However, Giriat fires an arrow right between the testicles of Sam. "AAAAAHHH!" Sam screamed. This gave Giriat time to come forward, but Dean grazed him on the shoulder, hurting Giriat. After ten seconds, he would ignore the shot, using the reeling Sam as a human shield. As Sam struggle, Giriat ripped the arrow from his testicles, making him vulnerable physically and to attacks.

Evil Health:

Giriat: Stable
Giovanni: Perfect
Kraid: Perfect

Sam W:Vulnerable-
Dean W:Perfect

Michael sliced into Jason with his fiery sword. Jason grunted, with his wound gaping and charred. This didn't take him down, with Jason retaliating with a slash of his machete, which did reasonable damage, considering Michael. Jason was partially crippled, pushing at the angel. Michael was pushed, but it barely affected him.

Good Health:

Michael:Stable-
Leon:Perfect
Abraham:Perfect

Jason:Vulnerable+

Conan, intrigued by Adamska's "Foresight," takes a "look" just to be shot in the eye. The might barbarian was furious, but half-blind. His eye was reduced to a cavity in which Adamska can see his opponent's brain. Conan then swung his sword, taking some of Adamska's skin, making Adamska draw out his hidden weapon. The two would clash, with Conan having a now vulnerable weakness.

Order Health:

Adamska:Stable-

Conan: Dying+

Raizo brings out his own weapon, with one blade at the end and a weight at the other. It was a whip and a flail at the same time. Jacques clashed with the rogue ninja, but he himself get slashed in the face, while slashing Raizo in the gut. Both were furious, but at the heat of the moment, Jacques threw a piece of lying lingerie at Raizo's face, giving a distraction. Jacques would draw out his Luger, ready to pull the trigger when needed.

Chaos Health:

Jacques:Vulnerable

Raizo:Vulnerable

#25 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 12:09 AM

I aimed it squarely at Razio and squeezed the trigger 3 times.

#26 Opalord

Opalord

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,644 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 12:13 AM

Giovanni smiled as his shot hit home. He saw that Dean was still shooting straight and took a shot, aiming at his elbow

#27 Artemis Entreri

Artemis Entreri

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 12:18 AM

Michael cursed his luck as Jason's machete drew blood across his chest. It was a decent cut, but only a scratch, to the seasoned warrior. Still, Jason pressed the attack, pushing the smaller warrior. Michael was no mere man. Although his strength was not comparable to the Demon's, he was possessed a divine strength himself.

But Michael did not fight the push, instead, preferring to let the brute push him further away. He still was able two send to fiery moonstars into Jason's chest. He looked back to the other two warriors, "What are you guys waiting on..." he screamed. He hoped he could stir the men into action.

As he regained his balance he called a chant of a healing spell to his lips. The flow of blood stopped immediately. now standing next to the other men his sword became aflame anew.

#28 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 12:31 AM

Stepping onto the street Kraid aproaches as the vheicle closes in turning left and right in a jagged fashion as the drivers try to shoot their invader. With a raise of his hand and flick of his wrist the car rockets into the air.

#29 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 12:55 AM

Michael is healed from the blow, sealing the wound. His sword once again became flaming. Jason was angry, hobbling at Abraham in hopes of preventing reinforcements. He slashed at Abraham, apparantly distracted from the "purty" scenery. Abraham cried, and got angered. He them slammed his fish upon Jason, pushing him away. JAson grabbed Abraham and pushed him into Leon. Both stumbled onto the ground.

Good Health:

Michael:Perfect-
AbrahamVulnerable+
LeonPerfect

Jason:Vulnerable-

Giovanni's arrow disarmed Dean. While the car was torched, the brothers escaped, being injured. "Our car!" Dean screamed. The brothers are vulnerable, and Giriat rigged the same arrow, using a strong, very long string like the last hit, he attacks Sam in the testicles again. Sam was sweating and bleeding from the crotch, throwing up blood. Sam is vulnerable to attack, while Dean's left arm was severely along with his legs. Both are ready to die.

Evil Health:
Giriat:Stable
Kriad:Perfect
Giovanni:Perfect

Sam and Dean:FINISH THEM!

Jacques' bullets grazed Raizo, two in central mass, and one in the throat.

Chaos Health:

Jacques:Vulnerable
Raizo:FINISH HIM!

#30 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 12:57 AM

Jacques charged Raizo and impaled him with his machete.

#31 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 20 February 2010 - 01:14 AM

Michael is healed from the blow, sealing the wound. His sword once again became flaming. Jason was angry, hobbling at Abraham in hopes of preventing reinforcements. He slashed at Abraham, apparantly distracted from the "purty" scenery. Abraham cried, and got angered. He them slammed his fish upon Jason, pushing him away. JAson grabbed Abraham and pushed him into Leon. Both stumbled onto the ground.

Good Health:

Michael:Perfect-
AbrahamVulnerable+
LeonPerfect

Jason:Vulnerable-

Everything had hit Leon in a few seconds. The interruption of the spar, the change to Camp Crystal Lake, to the small childs demise and the new allies initial confrontation with the monster.

"After hearing him call for help I snapped out of it and quickly cursed our luck. My mind snapped back to the movies from his childhood and what he could do, I was hoping we could pick him off from afar. Too late for that now...especially as Abraham gets knocked into me."

Leon decides Jason could be a bit less deadlier with that machete, as he draw his trusty Kukri and gets out from under Abraham's body. Leon then weaves his way in through Jasons defense and with the weighted slicing blade, slashes downward at his machete arm backing away in a pulling motion as he slices to maximize the damage hopefully getting a clean slice and removing his arm and weapon, as well as to get some distance from the powerful foe in case of retaliation...

Leon: "Abraham! Now!"

"I wasnt sure what he or the other would plan but anything seemed like a good idea after what I just did..."

#32 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 01:24 AM

With a snap from Kraids hand their skins tear themselves away from his their own bodies and turning into rags they begin to beat the life out of their past owners.

#33 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 01:30 AM

Chaos: Raizo is impaled, and is stuffed into a washing machine.

Evil: The two brothers die gruesomely, becoming a bloody mess of skin and fleshed bones.

All their combatants are teleported back to their realms.

Jacques gets 1 extra attribute, and Team Evil gets 1 attribute for each member.

OOC: As a reward, I will give one attribute point or skill after each round except the final battle. It's like experience.

#34 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 01:41 AM

Chaos: Raizo is impaled, and is stuffed into a washing machine.

Evil: The two brothers die gruesomely, becoming a bloody mess of skin and fleshed bones.

All their combatants are teleported back to their realms.

Jacques gets 1 extra attribute, and Team Evil gets 1 attribute for each member.

OOC: As a reward, I will give one attribute point or skill after each round except the final battle. It's like experience.

So I can increase an attribute?

#35 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 01:51 AM

OOC: Sure, but you may not have 6s.

#36 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

• Members
  • 7,162 posts
  • Interests:Discworld, Hellsing, Kingdom Hearts, writing, RP's, drama, etc.

Posted 20 February 2010 - 07:22 PM

With surprising grace, Adamaska jumped out of the way of the warriors sword and rolled onto his blind side. Then he shot him with glee in his kneecap.

#37 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:23 PM

With surprising grace, Adamaska jumped out of the way of the warriors sword and rolled onto his blind side. Then he shot him with glee in his kneecap.

Conan falls to the ground, vulnerable.

Order Health:

Conan:FINISH HIM!

OOC: Do so, and you get one free skill point.

#38 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

• Members
  • 7,162 posts
  • Interests:Discworld, Hellsing, Kingdom Hearts, writing, RP's, drama, etc.

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:29 PM

Conan falls to the ground, vulnerable.

Order Health:

Conan:FINISH HIM!

OOC: Do so, and you get one free skill point.

I roll my revolver in a spinning motion and shoot him in the head.

"Good. Bad. I'm the one with the gun."

#39 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:32 PM

Adamska delivers the killing shot, ending Conan's life.

#40 Kinetic War

Kinetic War

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • Interests:This article is too long. Consider splitting it into separate articles.

Posted 22 February 2010 - 03:24 AM

OOC: Sorry about the inactivity, couldn't get online on the weekend. HWFM, you fixed it quite well with the "Ooo, purty scenery" bit. Sounded just like Abe. ^_^

"Evilness abound! Not talking does not save you from the wrath of the mighty hero!"

Abraham's anger was only comparable to his speed as he charged towards the silent killing machine. The wound he had received from Jason had only unleashed his furious side, which was determined to end the wretched mass murderer's existence once and for all. As he charged, he slowly extended his arm and curled his fingers in a fist which was aimed at the hockey mask. Abraham was prepared to hand out a mighty blow.

"Evil, meet fist. FIST, MEET EVIL!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users