Photo
- - - - -

When World's Collide!! Round 2 Fight 1

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Poll: When Worlds Collide People's poll (14 member(s) have cast votes)

Who wins?

1. Kinetic War's Lei Choy (9 votes [56.25%])

Percentage of vote: 56.25%

2. Marvel Man's Yoku Uzimayo (7 votes [43.75%])

Percentage of vote: 43.75%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 26 February 2010 - 09:54 AM

Yoku's 15th move: Agility attacks Body

Attack succeeds, minimum damage caused to Choy

Lei Choy's 15th move: Agility attacks Head

Attack succeeds, minimum damage caused to Yoku.

Lei Choy's Health Status: critical+
Yoku's Health Status: critical+

(OOC): Well, final stretch...This match has swayed from one side to the other and now has landed in the dead center. At this point, you two are completely even and I don't know if you guys are going to fight or make out??? However, ThreeDark just won his match and I believe his Kaiju hasn't found a mate yet. If I were you, I wouldn't want to win that prize. :rolleyes:

#42 Marvel Man

Marvel Man

Get this crayon outta my nostril, PLEASE!

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 4,552 posts
  • Interests:Doing stuff... And fighting evil.

Posted 27 February 2010 - 08:35 PM

"You're full of hot air, buster."

Yoku stopped. The demon inside him stopped. His senses tensed as he tried to hold back the one thing that could defeat him. His eyes glanced around, shifting from left to right. His teeth dug into his lower lip, as he fought a losing battle. Finally, it was over.

".. HAHA!!", Yoku began. The laughter had errupted like lava from a volcano. Like water from a dam. Yoku closed his eyes as tears of laugher and joy formed. Yoku would've laughed until he could laugh no more... Had it not been for a roundhouse kick to his head.

Thankfully, Yoku's head was hard as rocks, and no true damage was done. However, Yoku was forced to go through a series of flashbacks while a Final Fantasy type music played in the background.

Yoku is a young teen. He is about to perform forbidden magic. His brother, who is not related to him, Alfonse, stood besides him. Their tattered clothes moved with the wind. A strange symbol laid painted on the floor.

"Will this bring my mother back?", he asked. Yoku looked up at him. He wasn't really sure, but everything was possible, right?

And so they began. Yoku and Alfonse, both so young, had no idea what they were messing with. The powerful magic sent waves of energy whirling around, like a small tornado. What happened next is a mystery to Yoku, for he passed out. All he can remember is the sharp cries from the otherworld, as the dead reached out to touch the living. When he awoke, Yoku was missing his right foot. His brother, Alfonse, was in a large and clunky robot body.

The next scenes flash faster than the rest. This is, after all, a 20 minute long post.

Yoku has met Ray Camaro, a trained magician, and member of the National Army. Yoku, determied to aquire his brother's body & his own right foot, joins. Luckily, Yoku is soon given a robotic foot.

Yoku's head hits the ground, interrupting his backstory. My foot, he thought. He had totally forgotten about it. As a former member of the Nation's Army, Yoku had been given a robotic foot. It was made from a special metal, and could strike a person's spiritual energy. A friend named Yinry Stonebell had given it to him.

"What luck.", Yoku thought.

"Eat Deus Ex Machina, woman!", Yoku shouted out. He leapt up and threw a kick at Choy's mid section.

Agility attacks Energy

#43 Kinetic War

Kinetic War

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • Interests:This article is too long. Consider splitting it into separate articles.

Posted 01 March 2010 - 06:45 AM

OOC: So, when is Yoku going to tell us about the time he was fighting nazivampires with the Death Note?

Agility defends

The world stopped around Lei. Her opponent was aiming a kick at her, but she couldn't move or react. Lei's senses were... heightened. She could feel the bleeding inside her. Her stomach felt strange, but she was no longer capable of experiencing pain. She could read Alice's lips where she lied on the floor, and hear her voice, odd and distant, like someone shouting near a waterfall.

"That f+#%ing bitch is gonna get herself killed! Someone call an ambulance!"

See them. See them fearing for your life since you're selfish enough not to. Don't you care for anything except your pride? What about the people who care for you? Can't you see that even your opponent doesn't want to hurt you anymore, but you keep pushing?

That meant nothing to her. It wasn't her fault. Her family had put her through hell, and she had endured because she had loved them. All these years, she had attempted to prove that she was worthy. That through her selfless sacrifice, she would gain their respect, and prove that they had been wrong about her. That they should have accepted her, been proud of her, loved her. If anybody was to blame, it was them.

Yet you still blame yourself for the death of Jim, Greg, and above all, your grandmother. Because it's so easy, right? It's so simple to blame yourself for deaths instead of accepting that there was nothing you could have done to stop them. That you can't stop death, no matter how hard you try. That power and control are illusions. That in the end, you're no more capable of defying death than anyone else. That you are not God. People around you are going to die, and Death is not going to give a damn about your martyrdom. Nor will any gods for that matter.

"Tell Kali Ma..." Lei coughed. "Tell that bitch..." she coughed again, and saw tiny drops of blood fly from her mouth towards her opponent. "...that she's on my list."

Yes, blame death and gods, blame your father for not being there for you, blame Kale for hurting you, blame your mother and sisters for abandoning you, blame your grandmother for dying on you. You, you, poor you. And everybody else is guilty.

Lei was way too close to the ultimate realization. Her rationality had always been her insanity, and her impulses had always been her wisdom. Yet she had fought the one thing that could have made her happy, and blamed everyone else around her for her unhappiness. Her perfectionism and self-sacrifice had always been there so she could rationalize that she was deserving of happiness, and that it was the rest of the world's fault that she hadn't acquired it. Though she had actively denied it, deep down she was fully aware of who the real demiurge in her life was.

Lei's legs couldn't hold her weight anymore, and she fell backwards, unsure of if the kick had hit her or not.

#44 Marvel Man

Marvel Man

Get this crayon outta my nostril, PLEASE!

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 4,552 posts
  • Interests:Doing stuff... And fighting evil.

Posted 02 March 2010 - 01:26 AM

OCC: Hey, my Manga references aren't that obvious, are they? I mean, who knows more about Manga than me?

Yoku stepped back. Beads of sweat ran down his forehead. The sun's bright rays caused Yoku's already golden skin to gleam. His muscles, carved out of stone like an ancient statue to some god, tightened. His long flowing hair swam in the gentle breeze. His uniform, once new and formal, was now in shreds. Yet even these shreds and torn pieces were now symbols of a long and hard fought battle. Regal robes for a true warrior.

However, inside his mind, things weren't the same. The scars of war are not just lost limbs and purple hearts. No, for some, the wounds reach deeper. Far deeper until they reach a fighter's soul. Like claws, these memories and moments stretch out until their venemous reach can attack the fighter's center. For a warrior like Yoku, who has battled in a thousand battles against a million fighters, these facts can often build up.

Sadly, at this moment, Yoku's internal walls were overwhelmed. It might have been the stress of having his mentor killed by a robot. It might've been the fact that a thousand worlds had perished to form this new and strange one. But mostly it was Choy. The woman's inner strenght had shocked Yoku like no other. Her womanly ways had thrown him off balance. Her well planned mind games to break Yoku from within were about to be harvested.

In Yoku's defense, nothing in his training had prepared him for such a battle. How could Yoku know that Choy had suffered from a childhood trauma and now hated men? How was Yoku suppose to know about her grandmother? And more specifically, how could he expect a woman to resist him? Seriosly, how did that happen?!

These were Yoku's last thoughts before his past caught up to him. Memories of a hundred lovers, a thousand battles, and a million opponents swept over him like a tsunami wave.

"No, please, not my leg!"

"Yoku, if you really love me, sing to me. Sing Journey."

"Yuda Yuda?! What type of battle phrase is that?!"

"If you can read this, thank a teacher."

"Yoku, what are you doing?! Is that my sister!"

"Yoku, we've been fighting for a long time. Now, let's end this."

"Good luck in the tournament. May we meet on the battlefield. Be it here, or in the next world."

"I've never done this before. Wait, is that a camera?!"

"If I die here today. Tell my mother... Actually, no. I'm not going to die! Not here. Not now. Not EVER! Oh crap, not my spin-... AAAAAHHHH!!!!"

"Stop crying. Seriously, stop. STOP! Wow, I can't believe you got me to watch the Notebook."

"Are you sure this is legal? I can't afford a third strike."

"Will you stay? Even though I'm sick? Oh Yoku, I knew you woul-... Wait, where are you going? No, Yoku, wait! Are you coming back?! Yoku, NOOOOOOO!!! DA** YOU YOKU! I'LL KILL YOU!! YOU HEAR ME! I'LL FIND YOU!!"

"Yoku, you're good. But no match for my GUNDAM!!!"

"Not Gundam! Not them again!", Yoku screamed. His leg shot forward. His special leg. As in, the plot device leg.

Agility attacks Energy

#45 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:08 AM

(OOC): Uh Oh!! Game almost over. So much so, that I almost ended it. However, there is somebody in this tournament that previously came back from defeat with 1 point, so... the fight must go on.

Yoku's 16th move: Agility attacks Energy

Attack succeeds, Heavy damage caused to Choy due to this...

Lei Choy's 16th move: Agility Defends

Defense misses! You just took damage lil lady.

Lei Choy's Health Status: critical-
Yoku's Health Status: critical+

(OOC): Lei Choy seems to always end up in these predicaments. Play Smart. :)

#46 Kinetic War

Kinetic War

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • Interests:This article is too long. Consider splitting it into separate articles.

Posted 03 March 2010 - 05:32 AM

The kicks had hit her. Damn. Strangely, the blood that was supposed to carry precious oxygen to her brain was now running wildly around her stomach area. She remembered reading that internal damage of this magnitude would definitely kill a person, if quick medical care was not applied. Heh, I might just be dying here, she thought. It's about bloody time.

I couldn't feel any better or I'd be sick.

Her spirit had received the biggest damage, however. After being exposed as the reason for Lei's unhappiness and wasted life, the rational part of her mind had revealed its true nature: A cold, calculating, manipulative psychopath that was determined to fight this losing battle to the end, until either she or her opponent was dead. For honor and glory, and for the acceptance of her family. In Lei's defense, only the rational part was there, still craving for control after all the pain it had caused poor Lei. Her instinct was chaotic, all over the place, talking gibberish.

My head keeps spinning.

Meanwhile. Alice had somehow managed to get on her feet, though she was still tied up. She wasn't even trying to fight Yoku anymore. Instead, she was pleading him to spare Lei's life. Pleading like only she could.

"You stupid brute!" Alice shouted at Yoku. "Us people, we're not like you, big chunks of a weird, bulletproof material! If you cut us, we bleed! And right now, you're killing her!"

Why was Alice bothering with that guy? Granted, she had always been better with people than Choy, and maybe she had seen some redeeming qualities in Yoku, but why was she conversing with a terrorist? Then again, Alice talking to the guy made him forget about Choy for a moment, and she could use this time to get up and prepare for an attack that could still change the direction of this battle.

"Thanks for the distraction, Alice", Choy said, and made a jump towards her opponent. She had used this move before on Remington, but hopefully her current enemy didn't have a healing factor.

Like a fella once said, ain't that a kick in the head?

"LEI!" Alice screamed, seeing her friend attempting an attack that in her state could prove fatal. "NO!"

"Come fly with me, big boy!" Lei shouted. And as they flung to the ground, officer Choy's thighs tightly wrapped around Yoku's neck, she laughed. Not the kind of laugh that a cute little Hawaiian police officer would reasonably let out; It sounded more like a demon being exorcised. And she sang. And laughed. And sang.

"Tell me quick, ain't love a kick in the head?"

Agility (w/luck) attacks head

#47 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:40 AM

Match Closed - Fates sealed. Soon fates will be revealed. :)

#48 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 04:50 PM

Congratulations Marvel Man, our winner of Round 2, Fight 1 of When Worlds Collide!!

Attribute bonus:

+1 to Body for defeating Lei Choy

Final People's Poll vote:

Marvel Man's Yoku D. Uzimayo [7 votes]
Kinetic War's Lei Choy [8 votes]

People's Poll bonus

No bonus to Marvel Man for once again losing the People's Poll. Twice. Two times. 2nd time losing that...I'm just saying.

Next Match:
Final's match: ThreeDark vs. Marvel Man in the ULTIMATE FINAL ROUND BEFORE THE ULTIMATE FINAL BOSS BATTLLLLLALALALALALAA!!!
Final's bonus round: Team Redeem: Opalord, Nesh, KevinDWolf and Hugo vs. AGNI - God of Fire/Messenger of the Gods.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users