• Please log in to reply
516 replies to this topic

#501 Kinetic War

Kinetic War

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • Interests:This article is too long. Consider splitting it into separate articles.

Posted 19 September 2010 - 11:44 PM

He quickly took out his Beretta and aimed to kill the beast. He then fired a few rounds onto the beast's head in hopes of quickly downing it, remembering that most zombies are downed by head shots.

OOC: Excellent. That's exactly how it's done, so I quoted for emphasis. Note that if you don't state the number of bullets, I will assume it is the maximum number (to speed up things). Weapon: Beretta (Small firearm). Aimed at: Head. Skill level: 3. Shots: 3. Roll...

One bullet flied past the monster's head, but two hit it right in the head, both causing critical damage. The monster screamed in agony and let go of Mr. Black, who doubled over to catch his breath. The beast hissed, and to everyone's surprise, it was still standing after two gaping bullet wounds to the head. This really was no ordinary zombie.

"Son of a b***h!" Fang yells as he Lifts his M1, and aimed it at what used to be Williams and opened fire on his arm hoping to break his grip on Black.

OOC: Weapon: M1 rifle (Small firearm). Aimed at: Right arm (no practical difference, the right arm just happens to be closer). Skill level: 1. Shots: 1. Roll...

Fang's well-aimed shot hit the monster's right hand just as it had let go of Black. The bullet ripped its way through the soft tissue and the bone, severing the monster's hand from its body. It watched in astonishment as blood squirted from the stub that used to be its right hand.

It roared and turned to run into the corridor.

Black coughed. "Get it! Before it gets away!"

OOC: No kidding. This is really how the dice fell. Richard scored two criticals and one miss, Fang scored a natural 20 (geek talk for "the most uberbadass hit possible") This is an awesome start. Tom still has his turn...

#502 ND7

ND7

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 05:33 AM

Tom ran affter the creature and aimed his shotgun at it and shot.

#503 Kinetic War

Kinetic War

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • Interests:This article is too long. Consider splitting it into separate articles.

Posted 20 September 2010 - 06:18 AM

Tom ran affter the creature and aimed his shotgun at it and shot.

OOC: That's two physical actions, but since the creature has not yet had time to run, I'll ignore the first part and just roll your attack. Weapon: Shotgun (small firearm). Aimed at: General area. Skill level: 0. Shots: 2. Roll...

Tom's shotgun fired, but the creature was inhumanly quick. It managed to evade the attack and slip into the corridor, running to the left.

The two guards gave chase. "I need a weapon", Buck Rogers said and ran out in the corridor as well, but turned to the right.

Graves grinned. "Coward..."

Suddenly, there were groans and moans all around the rest of the team. The corpses of those recently deceased were coming back to life everywhere. The zombies rose to their feet and started walking towards the fresh meat.

Graves's smile turned upside down. "That's about fifteen in this room alone. We're ****ed..."

He fired a shot with his AK-47, but missed. You're surrounded.

OOC: Shoot, that was two misses. Bad luck. Oh well, this is only the beginning!

Remember that switching a weapon will now take a turn, so make it count.

#504 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 04:49 PM

Richard runs up to Mr. Black. He examines him to see if he is alright.

#505 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 20 September 2010 - 05:16 PM

"Not yet were not." Fang snarks. Seeing that they were surrounded was unnerving, but he knew his priorities.

"Someone go help the guards with Doc! They'll need it!" Fang yells aloud, as he quickly fires his M1 at two zombies(OOC:one shot apiece? If not then whatever I can hit) hoping to have cleared a path to the corridor.

#506 ND7

ND7

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 06:57 PM

Tom smiled as he put his shotgun away, and got Richie out (Who still has the pistol on his back.) and aimed him.

#507 Kinetic War

Kinetic War

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 11:11 PM

OOC: Sorry, I completely forgot to mention: You may use your shots per round on different targets.

Richard examines Black. He is: stunned and mildly wounded.

Besides distinct red marks of the monster's hands on Black's throat, he appeared to be fine, just stunned. "Don't worry about me, I'll just catch my breath a bit", Black wheezed.

Mindy's father heard Fang's shout, but was unable to get through the zombies. He fired three shots on the zombie closest to him, only managing to put one in the creature's shoulder and one in its leg as it shambled towards him.

Fang's shot zinged past the first zombie, but hit the other one behind it right in the chest. It was thrown off balance.

Sherry readied her handgun and aimed at one of the zombies. Two of them hit the creature straight in the forehead. It stood still a second before slumping to the ground. One down.

While Tom was readying his weapon, one of the zombies took a few steps closer to him. (OOC: Remember to state where you're aiming to get the maximum effext)

Graves fired a burst from his assault rifle. He managed to hit three of the undead, putting a hole in one's bicep, hitting one in the crotch and ripping the leg off of one. The creature fell to the floor. Not giving up just yet, it started dragging itself forward with its hands.

OOC: The zombies are not yet in attack range, but in the next round, the first few will have reached your little team. The first ones being attacked will be Mindy's father (dammit, I'll just call him Bob), Tom, and Fang.

#508 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 21 September 2010 - 07:18 PM

Fang grunted at everyones idiocy, his included. These are still zombies, why arent they aiming for the head? Doc was gonna have to wait. Lifting his rifle, he aimed for the heads of the two nearest zombies.

"Rest in piece." Fang says somberly, remembering that they too are victims of Williams. Without further hsitation, Fang then fires.

#509 ND7

ND7

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 06:46 PM

Tom aimed Richie and tapped Richie's shell making the turtle go in which shot the pistol off at some of the zombies.

#510 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 07:16 PM

Richard took aim again with the pistol, firing three shots at the zombies closest to Bob, Fang, and Tom in hopes of a diversion.

#511 Kinetic War

Kinetic War

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 01:10 AM

Richard's first shot at the zombie next to Bob hit it in the leg. It was thrown off balance. The next shot at the creature in front of Fang hit it in the foot, but seemed to cause no further confusion. The one fired at Tom's adversary missed.

BANG! Fang's shot hit the zombie closest to him right between the eyes. The force of the blow knocked it on the floor before it had managed to realize it's dead. Two down.

Tom fired three shots at the zombie that was attempting to grab him. Missing was impossible at this range. Two shots pierced the zombie's skull, killing it instantly and smearing Tom's clothes with zombie blood. Three down.

Meanwhile, Mr. Black had recovered. "Dirty bastards", he muttered before firing his gun at the zombie blocking the door to the hallway. BOOM, HEADSHOT. A critical wound opened in the zombie's head, and it fell down. "There's your opening!" Black shouted. "Quickly, guys, go after Williams! If what Bob said about its regeneration is true, those two guards don't stand a snowball's chance in hell. Graves and I will take care of these lousy losers here."

"We will?" Graves gave Black a disapproving look, counted the zombies in the room, and shouted back: "There's still eleven of them here..." He fired two shots at the zombie approaching him, blasting a hole in in its right leg and putting one bullet through its head, killing it. Four down. "...Sorry, ten of them here, and if you ask me..."

"Nobody asks you, dumbass!" Black shouted back. "The main zombie is the most important right now! We can take this, remember the Gulf?"

Hearing this, Graves appeared to be reminiscing. Then he nodded. "All right, then."

With the zombie that was going for Bob just having lost a piece of its leg thanks to Richard, Bob was free to get away. The old man started running towards the hallway past two of the zombies. "Ain't got an old fart like me anything better to do. Let's get that sonuvabitch!"

Sherry ran too, since the gap Black made into the wall of zombies was closing quickly.

#512 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 01:48 PM

Richard's first shot at the zombie next to Bob hit it in the leg. It was thrown off balance. The next shot at the creature in front of Fang hit it in the foot, but seemed to cause no further confusion. The one fired at Tom's adversary missed.

BANG! Fang's shot hit the zombie closest to him right between the eyes. The force of the blow knocked it on the floor before it had managed to realize it's dead. Two down.

Tom fired three shots at the zombie that was attempting to grab him. Missing was impossible at this range. Two shots pierced the zombie's skull, killing it instantly and smearing Tom's clothes with zombie blood. Three down.

Meanwhile, Mr. Black had recovered. "Dirty bastards", he muttered before firing his gun at the zombie blocking the door to the hallway. BOOM, HEADSHOT. A critical wound opened in the zombie's head, and it fell down. "There's your opening!" Black shouted. "Quickly, guys, go after Williams! If what Bob said about its regeneration is true, those two guards don't stand a snowball's chance in hell. Graves and I will take care of these lousy losers here."

"We will?" Graves gave Black a disapproving look, counted the zombies in the room, and shouted back: "There's still eleven of them here..." He fired two shots at the zombie approaching him, blasting a hole in in its right leg and putting one bullet through its head, killing it. Four down. "...Sorry, ten of them here, and if you ask me..."

"Nobody asks you, dumbass!" Black shouted back. "The main zombie is the most important right now! We can take this, remember the Gulf?"

Hearing this, Graves appeared to be reminiscing. Then he nodded. "All right, then."

With the zombie that was going for Bob just having lost a piece of its leg thanks to Richard, Bob was free to get away. The old man started running towards the hallway past two of the zombies. "Ain't got an old fart like me anything better to do. Let's get that sonuvabitch!"

Sherry ran too, since the gap Black made into the wall of zombies was closing quickly.

"Careful, you two." Fang says, Nodding. He then gave chase down the hall. He kept his eyes peeled for anything that could jump out at them.

#513 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 02:44 PM

For a tactical plus, Richard switched to his shotgun. He also told Sherry to take his Beretta for any encounters.

#514 ND7

ND7

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 12:51 PM

Tom then took aim with Richie agian and fired at the rest of the zombies.

#515 Kinetic War

Kinetic War

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 09:55 PM

Two of Tom's shots missed, but one pierced a zombie's head. The hit was critical, causing the zombie's head to half explode from the impact. Another one downed.

"Look out!" Mr. Black shouted to Fang, who was just attempting to pass by two zombies that Sherry (holding Richard's Beretta) and Bob had already run by. The undead moved surprisingly quickly. Desperately, Black aimed a shot at one of the zombies attacking Fang. His first shots flew past the monster, but the last one caught it critically in the underbelly, sending it down on its behind on the floor. The other one, however, managed to get a hold of Fang's left arm, and started moving in for the bite. Black, meanwhile, had been too preoccupied to notice two zombies creeping up on him from behind. Richard now had his shotgun prepared, but the zombies were too far away from each other. Richard would have to make a choice who to help, Black or Fang.

Graves fired another burst at a zombie coming for him. The burst was extremely successful, effectively ripping the walking corpse to pieces. "Burn in hell, **********ers! YEEEHAAA!" What he didn't see was the previously crippled one dragging itself on the floor at him and grabbing his ankle.

It was at this time the screams and the shooting started up in the hallway...

#516 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 10:01 PM

OOC:Fang just failed a spot check.

"Sh*t!" Fang thinks as he hears the commotion as well as gets attacked.

"Someone, grab a pipe bomb! In my carrier pack!" Fang yells, knowing that the heavy stuff will be needed. As for the one grabbing him, he used his free hand to deliver a vicious rifle butt at the things head. He wasnt planning on getting saved twice this quickly.

#517 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 10:15 PM

Two of Tom's shots missed, but one pierced a zombie's head. The hit was critical, causing the zombie's head to half explode from the impact. Another one downed.

"Look out!" Mr. Black shouted to Fang, who was just attempting to pass by two zombies that Sherry (holding Richard's Beretta) and Bob had already run by. The undead moved surprisingly quickly. Desperately, Black aimed a shot at one of the zombies attacking Fang. His first shots flew past the monster, but the last one caught it critically in the underbelly, sending it down on its behind on the floor. The other one, however, managed to get a hold of Fang's left arm, and started moving in for the bite. Black, meanwhile, had been too preoccupied to notice two zombies creeping up on him from behind. Richard now had his shotgun prepared, but the zombies were too far away from each other. Richard would have to make a choice who to help, Black or Fang.

Graves fired another burst at a zombie coming for him. The burst was extremely successful, effectively ripping the walking corpse to pieces. "Burn in hell, **********ers! YEEEHAAA!" What he didn't see was the previously crippled one dragging itself on the floor at him and grabbing his ankle.

It was at this time the screams and the shooting started up in the hallway...

Richard decided to help Black, as the back is more vulnerable. He fired one round on both the zombies with his shotgun. The Mossberg was good from 20-60 meters so mid range wasn't too bad. Sherry would help by firing at nearby zombies, especially around Fang.

OOC: Divide and conquer. Sherry helps Fang while Richard helps Mr. Black.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users