54 replies to this topic

#21 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 11:29 PM

The kiler jumps up and stands in the sir using his moon boots. "beep this" says Wesley hep pulls out his sniper rifle with uranium bullets and prepares to shoot Molly.

#22 CoasterKing

CoasterKing

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:Surfin' , Swimming , hanging out with friends

Posted 01 October 2009 - 08:39 AM

The kiler jumps up and stands in the sir using his moon boots. "beep this" says Wesley hep pulls out his sniper rifle with uranium bullets and prepares to shoot Molly.

Sue surrounds Molly in a cube of forcefield except one side so the bullets could strike her and she couldnt escape. When the bullets are done Sue makes the force field into a very small space so Molly cannot move.

#23 Guest_mollyhayes01_*

Guest_mollyhayes01_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2009 - 07:34 PM

Sue surrounds Molly in a cube of forcefield except one side so the bullets could strike her and she couldnt escape. When the bullets are done Sue makes the force field into a very small space so Molly cannot move.

my durabilty will help me I say as the bullets simply bruise me I try with all my might to expand the force field and it shatters again causing sue to bleed from the ears I then jump up into the air and fly above the clouds watching the beautiful I gasp but before I could say anything I fly back down to the ground causing a shockwave so powerful the x-mansion and everything in 5 miles is oblitorated.

#24 CoasterKing

CoasterKing

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 08:26 AM

I durabilty will help me I say as the bullets simply bruise me I try with all my might to expand the force field and it shatters again causing sue to bleed from the ears I then jump up into the air and fly above the clouds watching the beautiful I gasp but before I could say anything I fly back down to the ground causing a shockwave so powerful the x-mansion and everything in 5 miles is oblitorated.

(You can't shatter her force fields!)

#25 Guest_mollyhayes01_*

Guest_mollyhayes01_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 October 2009 - 04:12 PM

(adult molly hayes could I bet and her shields have been shatterd before by blunt trauma)

#26 CoasterKing

CoasterKing

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 09:31 PM

(adult molly hayes could I bet and her shields have been shatterd before by blunt trauma)

(NOPE, NEVER)

#27 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 03 October 2009 - 02:12 AM

(NOPE, NEVER)

Yes I can, no you can't, yes I can, no you can't, yes I can, no you can't... If you're going to start this then at least provide proof for your arguments... Also, Molly stop god modding, and bunnying.

I durabilty will help me I say as the bullets simply bruise me I try with all my might to expand the force field and it shatters again causing sue to bleed from the ears I then jump up into the air and fly above the clouds watching the beautiful I gasp but before I could say anything I fly back down to the ground causing a shockwave so powerful the x-mansion and everything in 5 miles is oblitorated.

The ground shook and an ancient machine stirred from it's eon long slumber. It was a creature that should not have awoken for another 38,000 years, but it still awoke, and began to dig itself to the surface.

When it breached the surface, it gazed across the bowl of a crater. There were the debris of a house falling all around, and at the hypocenter, a young woman dug herself from the ground. The Necron Lord leveled his Warscythe at her and fired the Gauss Blaster within... an arc of green lightning shot forth at the target.

Enter Skirmisher the Necron Lord, my wargear is a Warscythe and like the Pariahs it has a built in Gauss Blaster, I also have a built in Phase Shifter, and a Chronometron, in addition to the standard Disruption Field.

#28 CoasterKing

CoasterKing

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 12:01 PM

Yes I can, no you can't, yes I can, no you can't, yes I can, no you can't... If you're going to start this then at least provide proof for your arguments... Also, Molly stop god modding, and bunnying.

The ground shook and an ancient machine stirred from it's eon long slumber. It was a creature that should not have awoken for another 38,000 years, but it still awoke, and began to dig itself to the surface.

When it breached the surface, it gazed across the bowl of a crater. There were the debris of a house falling all around, and at the hypocenter, a young woman dug herself from the ground. The Necron Lord leveled his Warscythe at her and fired the Gauss Blaster within... an arc of green lightning shot forth at the target.

Enter Skirmisher the Necron Lord, my wargear is a Warscythe and like the Pariahs it has a built in Gauss Blaster, I also have a built in Phase Shifter, and a Chronometron, in addition to the standard Disruption Field.

Sue watches, astonished. Maybe this person can help take down Hayes....

#29 Bassetman

Bassetman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 03:08 PM

OCC: It'll never be as good Coaster! :D

#30 Guest_mollyhayes01_*

Guest_mollyhayes01_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 October 2009 - 05:36 PM

*cough*god modding*cough* anyway I look at sue and grab some debris hurling it at her I then face this thing and deleiver a solid punch into it

#31 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 03 October 2009 - 06:11 PM

*cough*god modding*cough* anyway I look at sue and grab some debris hurling it at her I then face this thing and deleiver a solid punch into it

OOC: Fine, I can drop the Chronometron, but the others are reasonable wargear. Besides, you ignored my gauss blaster attack.

IC: Molly's punch flew straight towards the things face, it tried to dodge... but couldn't react fast enough. The Punch should have hit with the force of a train wreck, but passed through, like the thing was a puff of smoke.

Putting so much effort into the failed blow sent Molly off balance and the Necron Lord swung the Warscythe up at the off balanced fighter. The Phased Blade dug in deep, wounding the invulnerable woman... a feat though to be impossible... and sending her through the air a few meters. Even the Necron Lord, as ancient as he was, was surprised to see that his target wasn't cleaved completely in two... and that she still lived.

He slowly scanned the area for what his first target had attacked shortly before attacking him, and spotted another woman in a blue suit. With a mechanical hiss/growl, he readied his Warscythe and started to march towards the next Target.

#32 Guest_mollyhayes01_*

Guest_mollyhayes01_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 October 2009 - 06:18 PM

OOC: Fine, I can drop the Chronometron, but the others are reasonable wargear. Besides, you ignored my gauss blaster attack.

IC: Molly's punch flew straight towards the things face, it tried to dodge... but couldn't react fast enough. The Punch should have hit with the force of a train wreck, but passed through, like the thing was a puff of smoke.

Putting so much effort into the failed blow sent Molly off balance and the Necron Lord swung the Warscythe up at the off balanced fighter. The Phased Blade dug in deep, wounding the invulnerable woman... a feat though to be impossible... and sending her through the air a few meters. Even the Necron Lord, as ancient as he was, was surprised to see that his target wasn't cleaved completely in two... and that she still lived.

He slowly scanned the area for what his first target had attacked shortly before attacking him, and spotted another woman in a blue suit. With a mechanical hiss/growl, he readied his Warscythe and started to march towards the next Target.

No I yell as I run up to him and kick him in the back of the thing he calls a knee, I then grab his WarScytche and toss him into a open field when I stomp onto the ground and cause him to lose balance

#33 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 06:29 PM

No I yell as I run up to him and kick him in the back of the thing he calls a knee, I then grab his WarScytche and toss him into a open field when I stomp onto the ground and cause him to lose balance

Not expecting Alpha Target to recover so quickly, the Necron Lords knee snaps like a twig from the force of the kick, only just staying attached. A moment later he finds himself flying through the air out of the Crater into the nearby fields where he lands with a loud thump. The Necrons Lords Necrodermus starts to repair the broken knee and within seconds he is standing again... and marching towards the crater.

#34 Guest_mollyhayes01_*

Guest_mollyhayes01_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 October 2009 - 06:35 PM

"Woah that things tough.......Invisible women I need help" I say as I grab the field and shake it like im spreading a blanket, I then watch as he flys into the air and prepares to attack thinking quick I roundhouse kick him backward. "I guess watching Chuck Norris movies does pay off haha"

#35 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 07:47 PM

New Avatar: Hal Jordan

Hal Jordan looks down into the chaos and flies down. He traps Molly Hayes in a cage and hits her with an atomic explosion.

#36 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 10:04 PM

New Avatar: Hal Jordan

Hal Jordan looks down into the chaos and flies down. He traps Molly Hayes in a cage and hits her with an atomic explosion.

OOC: I didn't think a Nuke was one of their abilities...

IC:
As the Necron Lord Skirmisher approached the lip of the Crater, a large blast of heat and wind washed out and over him. He felt a wave of nausea as the EMP of the blast hit him, but then it was gone as quickly as it came. All of his sensors confirmed that a small yield atomic had just been detonated inside the crater with Alpha Target, presumably destroying said target...

As the Dust and debris slowly cleared he saw Beta Target, the Blue suited woman, on the lip of the crater, protected behind a Force Field shimmering with the radioactive fallout of the bomb. He advanced on the target...

She didn't notice him until the Green Arcing lightning from his Gauss Blaster washed over her shields...

#37 CoasterKing

CoasterKing

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 10:44 PM

OCC: It'll never be as good Coaster! :D

OOC: Panties! :P

#38 CoasterKing

CoasterKing

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 10:45 PM

IC:
As the Necron Lord Skirmisher approached the lip of the Crater, a large blast of heat and wind washed out and over him. He felt a wave of nausea as the EMP of the blast hit him, but then it was gone as quickly as it came. All of his sensors confirmed that a small yield atomic had just been detonated inside the crater with Alpha Target, presumably destroying said target...

As the Dust and debris slowly cleared he saw Beta Target, the Blue suited woman, on the lip of the crater, protected behind a Force Field shimmering with the radioactive fallout of the bomb. He advanced on the target...

She didn't notice him until the Green Arcing lightning from his Gauss Blaster washed over her shields...

Sue turns invisible then disables the field, in an attempt to get a nice ranged attack..

#39 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 04 October 2009 - 07:00 PM

Nova arrives on the scene

#40 Guest_mollyhayes01_*

Guest_mollyhayes01_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 October 2009 - 10:13 PM

IC:

It's not one of their abilities so I live I run up to hal taking him by surprise and I punch him in the back of the head knocking him into sue I then run up to the machine looking man and punch him square in the chest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users