Match 6587 Jonny And Plank and Crash Bandicoot vs. The Heartless

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_callisto_*

Guest_callisto_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:23 PM

Red She Hulk vs Staypuff Marshmello Man andAqua vs Vermin preceed this. So to know whats going on, you can red those. **As Aqua and Vermin were about to fight, a whole new slew of trouble popped up around the rest of us. Crash, Jonny, Dr D, and Plank were now surrounded by Heartless.“Just when I thought it was done…” I said in despair. We surrounded by Shadows, Soldier, and Large body Heartless, “We are so dead.”Then Crash crawled off of my head, and walked up toward a shadow. He poked at it with his foot. It did nothing. He kept poking and prodding at it, yet it still did nothing. But at least he could touch it. Ordinary weapons cannot hurt a Heartless, but Crash’s shoes were, somehow touching it. Crash jumped in the air and landed on it. It dissipated. Crash smiled at me and gave me the thumbs up. Then a neo shadow bit his leg. Crash screamed in pain. And shook his leg so hard trying to get it off. Then Jonny 2x4 popped up and said something for the first time since they entered the Relm of darkness, “I’ll save you!” he proclaimed proudly and hit the heartless with Plank. The thing dissipated.So now Crashes shoe and Jonny’s Plank could kill Heartless.Cool. I thought quick, Crash always kept an extra pair of shoes in my back pack, “Crash here!” I yelled over a LargeBody and he caught them. He put one shoe on each hand so he could tornado spin those mothers.“And people say I’m unnecessary…” Dr D heckled as the Heartless swarmed out Three heros.

#2 Bloody Freak

Bloody Freak

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:44 PM

That was rather amusing. I really like these stories. Dr. D needs to be in more matches... wouldn't he make for an interesting heartless villain in kingdom hearts? Though, that may just take away from his awesome banter. Anyway, how many heartless?

#3 Confession FPT

Confession FPT

The Cacti Guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts
  • Interests:Lucha Libre, baby!

Posted 01 December 2010 - 07:12 AM

That was rather amusing. I really like these stories. Dr. D needs to be in more matches... wouldn't he make for an interesting heartless villain in kingdom hearts? Though, that may just take away from his awesome banter. Anyway, how many heartless?

Well, thank you! I was beging to think I needed to change my ways. But seriously, thank you.
As you can see Dr. D is kind of hurt right now. He should be up in a minute.
Uhh...shadows will keep popping up until the large bodies are dead, 10 soldiers, 3...no 4 Large Bodies.

#4 Bloody Freak

Bloody Freak

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 09:55 AM

Well, thank you! I was beging to think I needed to change my ways. But seriously, thank you.
As you can see Dr. D is kind of hurt right now. He should be up in a minute.
Uhh...shadows will keep popping up until the large bodies are dead, 10 soldiers, 3...no 4 Large Bodies.

Oh alright. I was thinking much more. Ha. Johnny and plank seem like the ideal heroes to be defeated by the heartless and become a minor boss. But I see them winning with crash there.

#5 vycesyn

vycesyn

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Interests:Everything and anything.I tend to like the cartoons from my youth so 80's cartoons.I also enjoy different fantasy books.Tv shows include House,Bones,and NCIS among other things.I tend to go for comic characters that are more thinkers then have large powersets.

Posted 02 December 2010 - 10:54 AM

Interesting setup and the stories have been great. As far as the fight itself if it had been just Jonny and Plank I think the Heartless would have had this.However you brought in one of the greatest anthromorphic video game characters save for Sly Cooper that is :( So with Crash's help the Heartless fall. This would make an interesting game in my opinon,,,toss the Heartless into other game worlds.I mean they already crashed into Disney stories so while not right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users