Match 6586 Aqua vs. Vermin

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_callisto_*

Guest_callisto_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:10 PM

Read Red She Hulk vs Stay Puft Marshmello Man for rest of story:http://electricferret.com/cbub/cbubbattle/show?mid=6585**As Red She Hulk huffed and puffed over to the Stay Puft Marshmello man, Vermin was left by himself right next to Ansem the Wise. Vermin gave Ansem a crazed look, telling everyone present that he was still hungry. Aqua saw that the creature was eyeing her friend maliciously and took action. She ran in between her friend and the angry rat monster. “I won’t let you hurt him!” she made her key blade appear. He snarled and shook with anticipation, as a few rats ran down the leg of his ripped jean shorts, “Mommy…?” he asked cocking his head.Aqua was disgusted by his presence, but at the same time pitied him. But either way he was not hurting anybody. “Mommy…” he breathed again and took slow steps toward her.**So east-siders, it’s the Master Key Bearer vs the nearly mindless monster. Vermin has a few rats, his savageness nd just needs to get to Ansem to win.Aqua has all of her fighting powers and moves. The fight is on for Ansem’s life. Game on!

#2 Bloody Freak

Bloody Freak

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:47 PM

Aqua gets my vote!

#3 Lord_Of_Awesome

Lord_Of_Awesome

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Comic Books
    Ninjas
    Movies
    Pop Culture

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:30 AM

O hell yeah Aqua in a stomp.

#4 Bladephyre

Bladephyre

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, movies, martial arts, hockey and knives.

Posted 01 December 2010 - 04:04 PM

I will admit that my knowledge of Aqua is sort of lacking but everything I read about here makes her seem very tough. However I am pretty sure that she would underestimate Vermin, she is fighting to keep him away, or to protect. Vermin only fights in one manner, to viciously rip you to shreds. I am not going to vote because I do not know enough about her to make an informed decision but lets not let her popularity write a check her skills can not cash.

#5 Lord_Of_Awesome

Lord_Of_Awesome

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Comic Books
    Ninjas
    Movies
    Pop Culture

Posted 01 December 2010 - 04:46 PM

I will admit that my knowledge of Aqua is sort of lacking but everything I read about here makes her seem very tough. However I am pretty sure that she would underestimate Vermin, she is fighting to keep him away, or to protect. Vermin only fights in one manner, to viciously rip you to shreds. I am not going to vote because I do not know enough about her to make an informed decision but lets not let her popularity write a check her skills can not cash.

I understand where you're coming from. But the thing is Aqua is just too powerful for Vermin to take down. Sure he may be incredibly agressive and wants to rip her to shreds, but Aqua has magic, is a lot faster, and on top of that she has her keyblade. Vermin might put up a good fight but in the ends Aqua wins.

#6 starvinmj

starvinmj

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts
  • Interests:Girl, SuperHero's movie , game, Anime and comic book(Only DC and Marvel), football<br />Batman, Destroying Stranglehold-prime at everything and making his life a miseriable.

Posted 02 December 2010 - 05:17 PM

Aqua get this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users