Match 6585 Red She-Hulk vs. Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_callisto_*

Guest_callisto_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:02 PM

The references in this story include, but are not limited to: Marvel Comics, Kingdom Hearts, Crash Bandicoot, Phenious and Ferb, Crank, Terminator, Pokemon, and Ed, Edd, Eddy.The Society of Evil CBUB-ers was victorious. Vermin literally ate Chev Chelios, even though he was on full juice.Red She Hulk had ripped T 800 Terminators arms off and beat his own electronic skull in with them. Moonface and Starfire had taken their battle else where Last I saw them, Starfire was grappling with Moonface and flew into the sky. So have no idea who won that.The only fight that was won, was Crash Bandicoot. He had totally annihilated Dr Doofinsmerts. “Ow, my lumbago,” Dr Doof laid on the ground in a contorted position. Red She Hulk laughed as Vermin walked up to her, “Good job, rat man!” she patted him on the back, “I think that we can continue this by ourselves. No one can stop us!”Vermin was either laughing or wheezing. It was hard to tell. At this point I returned my Pikachu to his Pokeball. I didn't want him to see me be eaten. Crash turned and looked at me and smiled. Then he realized that Chev was dead and the Terminator was in a few thousand pieces. Then he frowned and ran behind me, ducking and shivering behind my leg. It was now Vermin and Red She Hulk vs Crash Bandicoot and me...No fun. That is when the wild card popped up again. Jonny 2x4 and Plank shopped up again, screaming, “Ollie ollie oxanfree! Tag! You're it!” He ran up and tagged Red She Hulk. Red She Hulk, looked at him fuming, the state of happiness she had just been in was lost. “Why are you even here?” she yelled at him. “Becasue I'm evil,” he said with emphasis.She then lost her patients, she picked up Jonny up by his big head and threw him as hard as she could toward the wall. He crash landed on a machine. And laid there in a smokey heap. Then, even though he was obviously still in pain, Dr. Doof got up, holding his back, “OH NO! YOU'VE DESTROYED MY PORTAL-TO-DARKNESS-INATOR!” “Whats it do?” I asked him. “What does it sound like it does,” he asked calmer, “Its a portal to darkness. I had the idea when-”He didn't get to finish. Because all of us were then sucked into a giant swirling black hole emitting out of the machine. Red She Hulk, Vermin, Crash, Dr. D, Jonny, Plank, the broken parts of the T 800, and myself all sucked into the Realm of Darkness. **Aqua sat on the beach called the Dark Meridian, holding her knees as she sat on the sand and sighed. Her only Companion was Ansem the Wise. Sure he was nice enough company, but you could only talk to someone so much. It wasn't that she wasn't thankful for his presence, she was really glad he was there. She needed friends to keep her sane. She didn't know it, but a few new friends were about to fall out of the sky. She found out, when the seven of us fell out of the sky into her lap. Literally. Ansem the Wise, was a smart guy, but he couldn't even figure out what was going on. I got up first from the contorted pile, “Why was I playing super hero? This never works out well for me.”Crash was up next. He saw the pile of enemies and crawled up my head, shivering. After the rest of them got up, it was tense. Red She Hulk was huffing and puffing because she she didn't want to be in the Realm of Darkness. “You!” She grabbed Dr. D by his neck, “You're the one who got us into this mess, now get us out!” Even though he was being choked, he was able to let out, “I can't. I don't have my Go-Back-to-Danville-inat—ahhhh!” she had began to choke harder and threw him away. “Useless,” she rolled her eyes. Ansem the Wise was glad to see new people, “Welcome friends, my name is...”“Shut up old man! I don't care who you are!” she pointed at him. “You need to be quiet,” Ansem stood up and told her, “There are dangerous monsters in here, you need to be careful how loud you are.”“No one tells me to be quiet!” She screamed and took a step toward him. Vermin crept up behind her, snarling at Ansem. That's when the first giant monster popped out of the misty darkness. The Stay Puff Marshmello Man. “What is this mess?” Red She Hulk threw her hands in the air in desperation, “Man I'm totally going to kill this thing!” she stalked up toward the giant marshmallow man.**So is RSH strong enough to beat this supernatual mascot? Or will the biggest baddest ghost ever squish her? You decide, eat-siders...

#2 Manar

Manar

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 06:32 AM

The angrier Red She-hulk are, the warmer she gets.
Fried Mashmallows for everyone!

#3 Confession FPT

Confession FPT

The Cacti Guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts
  • Interests:Lucha Libre, baby!

Posted 30 November 2010 - 06:49 PM

The angrier Red She-hulk are, the warmer she gets.
Fried Mashmallows for everyone!

So the its a giant ghost part doesn't matter that much?

#4 Manar

Manar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 12:37 AM

So the its a giant ghost part doesn't matter that much?

No. not really as long as it it made of physical, edible burnable matter, :D

#5 Bloody Freak

Bloody Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 10:00 AM

As I said before, great setup. Match up is entertaining, though, a huge mismatch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users